13: group work

Simple-Minded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13.

 

 

Few weeks had passed; the relationship between Minho and Jonghyun was like a strong bond, like sodium and chloride ionic bond, which was hard to break. They went to school and went home as usual. They secretly held hands under the table when they were eating with their family. Despite Minho’s umma trying to convince Minho to go overseas for further studies, everything was fine. Even Onew, who was madly in love with Jonghyun, did not look for Jonghyun every single day.

However…                 

“What should I do to win my Puppy’s heart?”

Taemin looked up from his manga and rolled his eyes, “Chief, he is no longer your puppy. Or should I say he is not your puppy in the first place?”

“Outrageous!” Onew screamed and he snatched the manga from Taemin’s hands. “Stop reading and have a serious discussion with me.”

“Chief!” Taemin whined as he kicked the coffee table in front of him. “Give me back~”

“Not until you come out a brilliant idea.”

“OKAY!” Taemin was obviously defeated. “If you can make Choi Minho to be mine, you can win his puppy’s heart.”

Onew, who was drinking his bottled green tea, almost choked after hearing what Taemin had said. “What are you talking about? You like Choi Minho?”

“No. I could seduce Choi Minho.” Taemin sheepishly smiled.

Onew rolled Taemin’s manga and smacked it on Taemin’s head. “Don’t give me rubbish suggestions!”

“Isn’t this a brilliant idea?” Taemin rebutted as he kept rubbing on his poor head. “Can’t you just make Choi Minho jealous and lose interest in your puppy?”

“I think…I have an idea.” Onew smirked playfully.

 

 

 

“Jjong, you sure looked radiant,” Key commented when he saw Jonghyun and Minho at the café.

Jonghyun blushed, and tightened his grip on Minho’s hand. Minho just smiled and patted on Jonghyun’s head.

“Stop acting lovey-dovey! Key frowned and threw a dry napkin on Minho’s face.

Minho was grinning more than ever, “Someone’s jealous!”

Key shook his head furiously and shouted, “I’m not!”

Minho almost burst out into peals of laughter because of Key’s outburst. He was holding back his laughter as he knew it was wrong to laugh at someone who was lonely and had helped him and Jonghyun to be together. He swallowed his urge to laugh but little did he expect his boyfriend started to laugh out loud till he cried.

“Is this very funny, Kim?” Key barked at Jonghyun but Jonghyun continued to giggle. Seeing that his boyfriend was laughing, Minho started to laugh.

“Even you are laughing, Choi?!”

To be honest, Jonghyun’s laughter was contagious. Minho loved to see Jonghyun being so happy, laughing out loud than crying all the time. He Jonghyun’s hair gently as Jonghyun was laughing away.

“Okay, stop laughing, Jjongie.” Minho said in a serious tone. The puppy’s face changed quickly and leaned against on Minho’s forearm.

“Minho, don’t be angry~” Jonghyun whined softly and Key almost faced his own palms.

“Gosh, someone wants me to puke because of his actions.” Key barked as he messed up his own hair. “I better get out of here.”

Minho saw Key walked away in a huff and then he side hugged Jonghyun. “I was not angry at you~” He pinched Jonghyun’s nose and Jonghyun chuckled softly.

 

 

 

Back in the classroom, Jonghyun was doodling on his desk with Minho’s names. He was not even listening to his class’s monitor.

“Alright, as the teachers’ day is coming, one of our senior classes requested us to perform with them. It will be a group performance. The sunbaes had already chosen their group members with you all in it. I shall read out the names.”

Jonghyun was still doodling with his masterpiece when he heard, “Onew sunbae and Kim Jonghyun.” Jonghyun looked up at his monitor and said, “What?”

“Jonghyun, you are to pair up with Onew sunbae for teachers’ day performance.”

Jonghyun shook his head vigorously, “I don’t want him~!”

The girls in the class were hissing away, “Who do you think he is to refuse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter