7: kiss kiss

Simple-Minded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7

 

Jonghyun looked at Onew with wide and brown puppy eyes. He gasped silently as he felt a hot and foreign tongue entered his mouth and began to swirl around and around, exploring his entire mouth. Jonghyun felt out of breath after seconds and he quickly pushed Onew away, to catch his breath.

“Why? Why you gave me a ppo ppo?” Jonghyun asked between pants. He placed his own palm on his chest, trying to breathe in more oxygen.

“Puppy-ah, this is not a ppo ppo,” Onew smirked widely. “This is a kiss.”

Kiss? Jonghyun was bewildered. Minho told me that kiss applies for lover and ppo ppo applies to everyone…

“But kiss is for lovers!” Jonghyun rebuked.

“No, you are wrong,” Onew shook his index finger from left to right. “Ppo ppo is just a mere peck.”

“Peck?”

Onew smirked again and pulled Jonghyun’s head towards him. He gently gave a soft peck on Jonghyun’s swollen and red lips.

“This is a peck. And this is a…” Onew Jonghyun’s lower lip softly and then pushed his tongue into Jonghyun’s mouth again.

“French kiss, because it involves our tongues.”Onew let go of Jonghyun, who was blushing madly. His face was as red as a tomato.

“Or you can try the normal kiss,” Onew smirked again and kissed Jonghyun, without their tongues involved, just pure kissing.

So…Minho kissed me? Jonghyun was having puppies in his stomach, they were jumping around and around. He almost wanted to squeal in delight but he noticed Onew was eyeing at him. Jonghyun tried to restrain himself from squealing in front of Onew and found himself touching and fondling his kissable lips.


 

 

 

“Minho, want to join us at the badminton court to have a badminton game?” Key asked Minho as their classes ended for the day. Minho looked at his clique, which consists of Key’s 91-liners.  At first, he just wanted to reject them because he was in a bad mood and he had to bring Jonghyun home. Jonghyun really needed Minho or else Jonghyun could be lost again.

“Sorry…my hyung is waiting for me…” Minho sighed as they walked down the staircases and passing by the school’s cafeteria.

Again, he saw something he really detest.

Jonghyun was sitting so close to Onew and were chit-chatting happily. The problem was, Onew was caressing Jonghyun's thighs slowly and Jonghyun seemed to be happy about it. This made Minho really pissed off, Jonghyun and Onew were so close. Probably Jonghyun would not need him anymore.

“I think my hyung will go home by himself. Let’s play badminton,” Minho simply said, his tone was tinted with a bit of irritation. He could not help it though, he really wanted to try his best not to be some gay who likes his hyung. And, he really did not want to be jealous of his enemy, Onew.

Minho walked straight out of the school, without turning back. His friends were surprised by Minho's behaviour of going home early with his hyung every day and quickly followed him out of the school.


 

 

“Onew, what time is it?” Jonghyun asked as he glanced around the school, looking for Minho.

“3pm, my puppy,” Onew grinned as he Jonghyun’s soft brown hair slowly.

Jonghyun blushed slightly and tried to escape from Onew’s eye contact. Onew noticed that and pulled Jonghyun towards him. He slid his arm around Jonghyun’s petite waist.

“W-What are you trying to do?” Jonghyun said between stutters. He was feeling really really warm right then.

“Nah, just admiring your cute features. Puppy ah, do you want to go home? I can send you home.”

The minute when Onew mentioned about going home, it struck on Jonghyun that Minho’s classes ended at 1.30pm and he hadn’t come down to bring him home. Jonghyun pushed Onew away and ran towards the direction of Minho’s classroom. To his surprise, the classroom was empty.

'Minho must have left Jonghyunnie,' Jonghyun whispered to himself. He quickly took out his cell phone to call Minho but Minho had already switched off his cell phone.

Minho…you left me alone again…you...broke you promise...again...

Jonghyun was really weak. He really thought he was weak. He could feel hot liquid rolling down his cheeks. The next thing he felt was a warm embrace.

Jonghyun could tell the difference.

The guy who hugged him was not Minho. Minho’s hug was the best he ever had, not this hug by Onew.

“Puppy, don’t cry…It hurts to see you cry. I bring you home okay?” Onew whispered to Jonghyun’s ears before giving a peck on Jonghyun’s forehead.

Jonghyun nodded slowly. Onew just smiled and released Jonghyun. In order to know Jonghyun’s address, he dived his hand into Jonghyun’s uniform to take out the neck tag.

“W-What are you trying to do again?!” Jonghyun exclaimed in shock and he hugged himself tight. He felt as if he was molested by Onew.

Onew just looked at the address and smirked, “C’mon, I will bring you home.” Onew held onto Jonghyun’s hand and walked out of the gate. Little did J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter