31: triangle love

Simple-Minded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

31. 

 

After dinner…

Jonghyun came out of the shower and casually tied the towel around his waist as usual. He went back to his bedroom to see Minho typing vigorously on his laptop. Jonghyun shrugged as he stood in front of the mirror, admiring his out-of-shower look. To Jonghyun, he felt that he looked best right after a shower. As he was busy staring at his own reflection, Minho looked up and gulped as he saw Jonghyun wearing nothing but a towel around his waist, that threatened to drop anytime. Although all he saw was Jonghyun’s back view, the well-defined back and that perky had made his heart raced. Damn, Onew must have enjoyed these, he thought.

Jonghyun turned around, just in time to see Minho ogling at him. He frowned and quickly gathered his clothes from his luggage. “AHEM,” Minho cleared his throat awkwardly and turned back to his laptop, feeling embarrassed for looking at his hyung that way.

Jonghyun put on his pjs quickly and sat on his bed, playing with his smartphone. His Kakaotalk was filled with conversations from Onew, as well as from Taemin. He didn’t want to read any of the messages bur instead he went to his Twitter, looking at some funny tweets. From the corner of his eyes, he was staring at the hardworking Minho. Probably Minho was doing a report? He looked at Minho who was focusing and concentrating hard on his work, which made him smile. Such a smartass and hardworking guy…

He took the nearby pillow and hugged it. Then he realized that he was sitting on their shared bed. Are we going to sleep together? Jonghyun gasped as the thought struck him. No, no, no!

Minho closed his laptop and stretched his arms casually. He felt weary as he his eyelids turned heavy. He wanted to sleep on his bed, but he suddenly thought that he was supposed to share a bed with his hyung.

.

He sighed softly as he went over the bed where Jonghyun was staring at a blank space. Jonghyun looked cute, he thought. He went over to take a pillow from the bed.

“Good night, hyung. I will be sleeping on the sofa tonight.” Minho said and went out of the room.

Jonghyun looked at the closed door and heaved a sigh of relief.

 

 

It was like a routine. Jonghyun woke up to take a shower and changed into his favourite clothes. He vividly remembered the day before when Onew criticized his revealing outfit. He decided to wear a crisp white button all long-sleeve top and a black-tailored pants that hugged his legs perfectly. Yeah, time to not show off his skin if not he had to face Onew’s wrath. He put on his makeup quickly and he was ready for work.

As soon as he returned to the dining table, Minho was already there spreading nutella onto the toasts. “Hyung, come here for breakfast.”

Jonghyun walked slowly towards to Minho. He still remembers that I like sweet stuff, especially nutella on toast.

“Where’s appa and umma?” Jonghyun couldn’t help to ask and took a seat at the table.

“They already ate and went out. There you are.” Minho served the toast on Jonghyun’s plate and poured a glass of milk for him.

He sat down opposite Jonghyun and took a bite of his toast. He started to stare at his hyung, who was wearing makeup again. However this makeup was totally different, not like the one Kibum did for him when he cross-dressed. It was subtle and natural.

“Where are you going later?” Minho tried to ask casually as the awkward atmosphere was not making him any better.

“I’m going to work...” Jonghyun began to take mouthfuls of his breakfast. He wanted to finish his food quickly and get out of here.

“Work? Where are you working at?”

“A café. I’m a barista.”

This got Minho interested. He never knew that his Jonghyun hyung would work as a barista. “I’m quite free

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter