9: beautiful girl?

Simple-Minded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Chapter 9

 

“Junghee? Who the hell is she?” Minho was baffled. “I don’t want to meet her.”

“It’s not a blind date if you know her, my dear. You have to meet her; I already promised her that you will date her. “

“That’s your problem,” Minho faked a wide smile before continuing, “Not my problem.”

“Waeyo? You are my best friend right? Give me some faceeeeeeeeeeeee!”Key whined and he tugged on Minho’s sleeves repeatedly.

“OK OK FINE. WHEN IS THE DATE?” Minho burst out of irritation.

“It will be on this coming Saturday, my dear,” Key smiled as he recalled what happened earlier on.

 

----------------------///Flashback///-----------------------

“Hye Min! I’m serious! Don’t you want to date Minho?” Key asked Hye Min in the canteen.

“I like Minho but that’s the past. I have a boyfriend already, so stop bothering me!” Hye Min shouted and stormed off. Key was infuriated by Hye Min’s actions.

What a PMS . Please, you are not that pretty for Choi Minho in the first place!

“Key?” a soft voice spoke.

“Jonghyun hyung?”

“Is…is it true that Minho wants to date a girl?”

“Yeah.” Key said without thinking.

Oh .

“O-Okay,” Jonghyun replied and Key could see his saddened eyes, b with tears soon. It was clear that Jonghyun was disappointed and upset about it. If Jonghyun hyung had puppy ears, those ears would probably drooping with no vitality. To prevent Jonghyun from bursting into tears anytime (people will think Key bullies Jonghyun if Jonghyun cries), he blurted out a ridiculous but fantastic idea.

“How about you cross dressed as a girl and date Minho?”

“Huh?” Jonghyun looked at Key with big, brown, puppy eyes that were shining due to tears.

“I dolled you up as a pretty girl so Minho will date you, do you want that?”

Jonghyun nodded his head profusely.

-------------------///End of Flashback///-------------------

 

Saturday came as soon as you could believe it. The date was set in the evening but Key dragged Jonghyun early in the morning to his house for an extreme makeover.

“Hmm… first of all, you need decent clothes,” Key inspected Jonghyun’s current outfit. “T-shirt and jeans are a no-no.”

“What should I wear then?” Jonghyun asked softly.

“Erm…a dress?” Key said as he fished out a dress from his wardrobe. “This dress belonged to my umma, I stole it from her of course. This dress will be able to show off your S-line.”

“S-line?”

“Er, you know, S-Line?” Key tried to do a body wave to show off his S-line.

“I don’t know…”

“Okay forget it. Before you wear a dress, you need a secret weapon,” Key said awkwardly. “You know what is it?”

Jonghyun shook his head repeatedly.

“I guess you are too pure…” Key sighed silently. “It’s actually bra. It can make your chest looked voluptuous!”

“Why must my chest looked voluptuous?” Jonghyun touched his chest repeatedly. 

“To seduce Minho-sshi? To behave more like a girl?” Key replied with his eyes rolled.

Oh gawd, teaching Jonghyun hyung can make me vomit blood…


 

///5 hours later…///

 

 

Bra? Checked.

Lace ? Checked.

Wig? Checked.

Hairband? Checked.

Dress? Checked.

Clutch? Checked.

Pumps? Checked.

Accessories? Checked.

Makeup? Oh !

Key stared at the clock and realised he had less than one hour left to help Jonghyun hyung his makeup. Drats. Being a fan of makeup gurus in Youtube, he grinned as he could enhance his makeup skills today.

“Jjongie hyung, sit up straight, close your eyes. I have to help you to do your makeup.”

“Makeup?” Jonghyun echoed. He felt something bad about it. Was he going to turn into a girl?

Key took out his Umma’s makeup bag and began to rummage the essential items for a quick makeup. Eyelashes curler, fake eyelashes, mascara, eyebrow pencil, eyeliner, blusher, eye shadow, lip stick, lip gloss and so on. 

“Key…I’m scared…Is it painful to do makeup?” Jonghyun clenched his dress in fear.

Gawd, you are silly, Jonghyun hyung.

“D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter