12: nothing's bad

Simple-Minded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

12.

 

“How’s your day in school?”

Jonghyun looked up at his boyfriend and sighed. He could not say that he kissed Onew right? Based on Minho’s (scary) character, they mighthave to break up when nothing’s started.

“As usual,” Jonghyun mumbled. He held Minho’s hand tightly and smiled widely.

“Oh, good.” Minho smiled back and they stayed silence till they got home.

Actually Minho did not really know how a boy-boy relationship works. He had many girlfriends before (Jonghyun did not know that), too many to count. Because he knew he was hot and good-looking, a lot of girls had crush on him since forever. He never got into serious relationships. Just hugs and kisses and once Minho got tired of a girl, he dumped her. And seriously, he was a playboy. He wondered if he would dump Jonghyun or something, but he certainly did not want to think that way. He knew how to make a girl happy but making Jonghyun happy?

Not sure.

Minho sighed silently. He knew this relationship was going to be tough. Choi Minho has become a gay? He did not want everyone in the school to know. Of course, with the exception of Jonghyun, Key and himself.

Nonetheless, he enjoys Jonghyun’s company. He wants to be a good boyfriend and he sincerely wants to treat his hyung well.

On the other hand, Jonghyun the silly guy knows nothing but Minho being his boyfriend. His heart is always full of joy and his smile is always beaming with happiness too. He enjoyed the silence between Minho and him. He thought that they could know each other thoughts even they were in silence. Never the heck he would let go of his precious boyfriend. He has a simple mind, he looks things on the surface, he will never think of the future. He will think of the things happening right now and then. He will never imagine or even think about the day they may separate.

But both were grateful that they could stay and live together.

 

 

 

“What’s the commotion about?” Minho asked Key when they saw a crowd near the school’s notice board. Okay, more like school’s gossip board.

“Umm, nothing much,” Key gave a nervous smile. He started to play with his shirt button while he was waiting for Minho’s answer.

“Nothing much?” Minho echoed and he eyed Key. Key was not being natural. He knew he hated to lie, and he would never lie. But Key was acting unnatural, so something must have happened.

“I will go and have a look,” Minho finally said.

“NO!” Key stood in front of Minho’s, hands stretched horizontally, obstructing Minho’s path.

Minho gave Key a puzzled look. The more Key did not want him to see what’s happening, the more he wanted to see what had happened. Not that he was into gossip news, but something seemed to go wrong. He pushed Key aside and walked towards the notice board. No matter how hard Key said that those were useless gossip news and told him not to be such a busybody, he ignored Key and went into the crowd to see the news.

Shocking news, in exact.

ONEW LEE AND KIM JONGHYUN – A NEW GAY COUPLE BORN.

What’s more shocking? A kissing picture of Jonghyun and Onew.

Minho almost wanted to rip the picture into pieces. He swallowed his anger as he stormed out of the crowd.

“Minho! Minho!” Key called after Minho as he saw Minho ran off. Key sighed silently and thought, “Serves you right, Kim Jonghyun.”

 

 

 

Minho ran straight home after he saw those gossip news. He knew gossip news was not meant to be trusted. They could be fake, a makeup or some prank. Still, he felt uneasy and he felt hurt. He fell on the bed and stared at the ceiling. He felt that this love was so tough, he wanted to give up. He was tired of Jonghyun having scandals with Onew. It was not just once, and this was getting ridiculous.

He did not want to think about all these anymore. Wasn’t it great if he and Jonghyun stayed as brothers? Things would not be so complicated.

 

 

 

“Key…where is Minho?” Jonghyun scanned his surroundings to see Minho was around. They had arranged to meet before going home.

“He went back home.”

“Home?” Jonghyun looked astonished, “What’s wrong?”

“It’s your fault,” Key almost snapped at the puppy. He shut his eyes and took out a picture from his own bag. And the picture was on Jonghyun and Onew kissing.

Jonghyun gasped and his hands trembled, making sure that the picture fell on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter