23: couple date

Simple-Minded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

23.

 

The trip to the teachers’ office was not a pleasant one. Who knew that Mrs Jung’s work productivity was high? She had already applied school withdrawal and application to the school in US. Minho should foresee that there was no turning back once he made the decision but he didn’t manage to. Now he has to go overseas for real.

“Well, it’s just a couple of years. Time flies, you know.” Kibum was sorry but he didn’t know how to comfort Minho at all. They were out of the teachers’ office, mostly feeling stunned and helpless.

Minho could not help being disappointed in himself. He had made a rash decision and he had regretted it. In a way, he had told himself that he shouldn’t regret his decision because it was Jonghyun and Onew’s fault in the first place. Even though Jonghyun claimed that he loved him, he was still hanging out with Onew.

“Maybe,” Minho shrugged helplessly, “it’s a time to put our love in a test.”

“You mean…?”

“Long distance relationship with Jonghyun hyung. If we are able to pass this, this love is worth saving for.” Minho smiled as he stopped by a corridor, staring at the landscape of the campus in front of him.

Key chuckled at Minho’s optimistic side. He punched Minho’s shoulder lightly. “Wow. Wish you luck.”

Now Minho wonders how he is going to break the news to Jonghyun.

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

“Let’s go for a date.”

“We are going for a date?” Jonghyun widened his big eyes with his mouth opened. Minho chuckled to see Jonghyun looking dumb yet adorable. He had the urge to cover that big mouth of his hyung’s with his own. He resisted the urge though.  “Yes, hyung. I’ve been waiting for your class to end for an hour. How are you going to repay me?”

Jonghyun grinned as he held on to Minho’s arms happily. “I want to go for an ice-cream date! I will treat you ice-cream.”

 Minho pinched his hyung’s nose teasingly, “Anything you want, hyung. Let’s go?”

 

They went to a park near their school and settled down at an ice cream parlor within the park. Jonghyun whined about wanting to eat chocolate ice cream as soon as they entered the park and Minho had no choice but to lead his hyung to the parlor. Jonghyun ordered his favorite chocolate ice cream while Minho chose vanilla.

“Yum…” Jonghyun smiled as he enjoyed his ice cream, not knowing that the cream had gotten all over his lips.

“Aigoo… your lips are full of ice-cream.” Minho muttered as he went to Jonghyun’s lips clean, making the smaller man flushed with embarrassment.

“Thanks!” Jonghyun his ice-cream shyly. He liked it that Minho initiated skinship with him. He liked it to be loved.

“Do you want to try my vanilla ice cream?” Minho asked, staring at his hyung with flaming eyes.

Jonghyun gulped, “Yeah.” He wanted to take a bite of Minho’s ice cream but Minho raised his ice cream up high, making out of reach for Jonghyun.  Minho smirked as he took a big bite of his vanilla ice cream and then clashed his lips onto the smaller man’s. The smaller man gasped at the sudden kiss and he happened to open his mouth, letting Minho had the chance to push the icy substance with his tongue to his hyung’s hot cavern.

It was so sweet. Jonghyun did not know that vanilla could be this sweet.

“Nice?” Minho pulled away from Jonghyun as he his lips.

Jonghyun nodded as he bit his lower lip, “It’s so sweet.”

I’m gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter