16: pain&agony;

Simple-Minded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

16.

 

“Onew, are you okay?” Jonghyun asked worriedly as he saw bruises all over his arms and a big bruise near his left eye.

“Yeah puppy. I’m alright, I’m not hurt.” Onew gave his super-attractive-eye-smile to Jonghyun and the puppy was slightly taken aback. Wow, his smile looks…nice.

The nurses in the nurse room helped Onew to apply some medicine before letting them go. They strolled back to the music room and felt that it was time to go home and rest. During their stroll to the music room, Onew suddenly stopped and turned to look at the Puppy.

“Do you like me?”

Jonghyun thought for a while and shrugged. Onew frowned and repeated his question, “Do you like me?”

“I…I guess? You are a good friend.”

“Puppy, you know I don’t want to be your friend. I want to be your lover. You accepted my kiss just now, so you have to be my lover.”

Onew’s sudden confession made Jonghyun at loss and nervous. He did not want to become Onew’s lover! He did not know by accepting his kiss would mean to become his lover! He wanted Minho, not Onew!

The Puppy was flustered and he was so lost. He took the chance to walk as fast as possible to the music room. Although Onew knew he was rejected again, he caught up with Jonghyun quickly and said, “I’m sorry okay? I hope we are not just friends soon. I will wait for you. I will never give up.”

Jonghyun smiled awkwardly and replied nothing. All he wanted was to get home and sleep with Minho. He knew he loves Minho not Onew. He would reject Onew at all cost.

 

 

“Jonghyunnie is back~!” Jonghyun shouted as he entered his house. Umma came running out of the kitchen and told Jonghyun to have some snacks.

“Umma, where is Minho?”

“I don’t know, he is not back yet,” Umma gave Jonghyun a wrinkled smile before going back to the kitchen to bring out the snacks. Jonghyun sat at the dining table, staring at the clock near the wall. 10.32pm. Where are you, Minho?

 

 

Jonghyun hit the frog toy several times as he whined about Minho not coming home at late hour. It was already 11.49pm and Minho was not back yet. He wondered where Minho had gone instead of coming home to sleep with him. It had been a really long day for Jonghyun and he could not stand having his eyes opened. He lost his will to wait for his boyfriend and gradually…he fell asleep.

 

 

“I not sure if I want to love him anymore. It hurts, it really hurts…” Minho crouched at the corner of Key’s garden, voice trembled more than ever.

Key stared at the crying Minho, in deep shock. He swore that he never see Minho cried before, even if he broke up with some girl, he would not cry in front of him.

This time, because of some man, technically his step-bro and lover, he cried.

Key thought that he was not totally good at comforting people but more of encouraging people. He wrapped his arms over the crouching Minho and whispered, “Don’t think too much, he still loves you.”

“He loves me?” Minho wiped his tears away harshly, “yet he kisses with other man.”

It saddened Key to hear what Minho had just said. It was a fact that Jonghyun hangs out with Onew and they did kiss too much…

“You know that he is innocent and sometimes he not sure what is right and what is wrong. He is just…too simple-minded.” Key reasoned out. He knew Jonghyun loves Minho, which is true. Jonghyun would definitely know his feelings for Minho. Onew is just a troublemaker in their relationship.

“This is a minor setback, Minho… Onew is trying to ruin you. Don’t give him the chance to do that.” Key wiped Minho tears away like how an Umma would. “Don’t throw Jonghyun away…Don’t throw yourself away too.”

Jonghyun hyung, don’t disappoint me again…

“It’s late. Do you want to sleep in my room tonight?” Key offered his hand to Minho.

Minho stared at his friend’s pale hands and felt a wash of gratitude hitting him. His bestfriend is better than anyone else, even his boyfriend. He couldn’t sleep with Jonghyun anyway, he did not want to see him. He accepted the offer and the two went in to sleep.

 

 

“CHIEF! WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO YOU?!”

“Hold your horses, Tae!” Onew rolled his eyes as he put down his heavy backpack on the ground and practically

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter