33: the explanation

Simple-Minded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

33.

 

“Hyung, I love you.”

Jonghyun froze under Minho. He wasn’t expecting any crazy confessions from Minho, not at all. His mind was blank, like a piece of white paper and he couldn’t process what the taller man had said.

Minho stared into Jonghyun’s eyes fondly, with full of love, which was hard for Jonghyun digest. That flaming stare was his small weakness that he forgot to struggle away from this man. Minho leaned down so that his lips can touch on the smaller man’s plump ones gently.

Jonghyun felt like he was electrified when Minho kissed him. His heart was burning and beating with perhaps nervousness and a bit of excitement. The once lost feeling of kissing was back. It was so different from kissing with Onew… Jonghyun couldn’t help but to reply Minho gently with his lips as the taller man pinned his arms above his head. As the kiss got a bit heated with Minho’s tongue involved, Jonghyun suddenly realized what they were doing. Were they supposed to do this? They had broken up for goodness sake!

Jonghyun struggled with his arms and legs. His arms were pinned down hard, so he used his knees to hit on Minho’s stomach so he could back off immediately.

“What the hell!” Minho yelped as he clutched his stomach in pain as the smaller man had just kneed him.

“What are you doing to me!” Jonghyun wiped his lips harshly on his sleeves. “We are not lovers anymore!”

“Hyung, stop denying your feelings for me.” Minho sat closer to the man on the bed, trying to reach out for the smaller man desperately.

“I have a boyfriend!” Jonghyun shouted as he sat backwards.

“But you don’t love him.” Minho stated plainly. He knew that Jonghyun didn't love Onew. They were no love between them and everyone knew.

“It’s none of your business, dong-saeng.” Jonghyun huffed. “You know you just a jerk, don’t you? Hurting me and then trying to win me back? I’m not your plaything. I’m going to his house now.” Jonghyun got down from the bed and headed to the door.

“Hyung, please.” Minho grabbed onto Jonghyun’s arm. “I’m serious about you.”

Jonghyun went silent. He could still vividly remember the day Minho had left him. It had scarred him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter