8: blind date?

Simple-Minded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8

 

Key frowned as Minho started to walk faster and faster, somehow the 91-liners could not catch up with him.

“YAH CHOI MINHO!” Key shouted and Minho stopped at his tracks, turning his head to see his clique with an irritated look on his face. Key pulled Minho to one side and began to whisper at his ear, “Are you serious of playing badminton with us?”

“Duh!” Minho gave a straightforward reply.

“What time is it now?” Key frowned and tugged on Minho's sleeves anxiously.

Minho glanced at his sports watch and said, “3pm?”

“You are stupid you know. Although you are a top student but you are such a fool. Jonghyun hyung has to go home with you. If not, are you expecting Onew to bring him home? What if Onew brings him to somewhere else? How are you going to find your cute hyung?”

“I don’t give a damn Key. Let’s go straight to the badminton court,” came Minho’s calm reply.

“Seriously, Jonghyun hyung got stripped by Onew before. You are not worried about your Jonghyun hyung?” Key questioned.

Minho stared at Key, somehow he understood the consequences of Jonghyun and Onew being together alone.

. Jonghyun might be in danger.

Minho said nothing and began to sprint back to school, which is 4.6km away. The 91-liners with the exception of Key were surprised of Minho's sudden departure and incredible running speed.

 

=♥♥♥=

 

“Onewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!” Jonghyun whined as he felt the blazing sun when they walked out of the school. He hated to be tanned and he preferred his skin to be milky white.

“Yes, puppy?” Onew stopped walking and looked at Jonghyun.

“I want to go back to school, it’s getting hot!”

“Be patient, puppy. My house is just nearby!”

“I don’t want to go your house! I want to go back to school!” Jonghyun whined louder and he began to sit on the pavement, throwing tantrums.

“Puppy, don’t be like this! Get up!”

“I don’t wantttttttttttttttt!”

“Puppy!”

“Onew!”

“YAH!” this time, a deeper and ier voice surface.

“Minhoooooooooooooo! Onew wants to bring me to his house!” Jonghyun screamed as Onew tightened his hold on his wrist and tried to pull him away.

“Shut up, puppy! COME WITH ME!” Onew snarled as he use all his might and brought Jonghyun away. Nevertheless, he was no match to Choi Minho, who was strong and young(and have wonderful abs too).

“What the hell are you trying to do?” Minho pushed Onew, causing Onew to lose his balance and fell on to the hard ground.

“WHAT THE-”

“I’m not going to hear whatever you say. Jonghyun wants to go home now. DON’T FORCE HIM!” Minho shouted and turned to the dazed Jonghyun.

“Are you going home with me or you want to stay with your Onew?!” Minho questioned. Before Jonghyun could answer, he started to walk off. Jonghyun winced at Minho’s  cold attitude and began to chase after him.

“Wait for me, Minho!”

Minho ignored Jonghyun and walked faster. He was already so upset with Jonghyun and he really did not feel like talking to that fella. And for Jonghyun, really had no idea what’s happening to Minho.

The twosomes reached home thirty minutes later. Once they ent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter