27: it's over

Simple-Minded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

27.

 

Jonghyun pushed off Onew slightly, was in shock mode because he had just kissed Onew.

He had took the initiative. He should feel guilty, because technically, Minho is still his boyfriend. A boyfriend that left him.

“What happened?” Onew asked as he caressed Jonghyun’s small cheeks. Jonghyun shuddered and pushed Onew’s hand away.

“I got to go, see you later…” Jonghyun said hastily and ran off.

“Oh well, I know this Puppy will be mine soon,” Onew smirked as he folded his arms. He couldn’t wait to countdown till the day where Jonghyun will be his. “You are destined to be mine, puppy-ah.”

 

*****************************

 

Jonghyun opened the door and was greeted by an aroma of Korean food. He was surprised that his Appa was sitting on the sofa, reading the newspaper.

“Appa, I’m back from school.”

“Jonghyun-ah, come and have dinner now.” His Appa instructed.

The Kim family sat at the dining table, having their dinner. It was one of the rare occasion where Jonghyun’s father would present because he was always busy with his business. Jonghyun would not dare to skip this dinner at all.

“Jonghyunnie, how’s your studies?” Jonghyun’s Appa asked as he put a piece of meat on Jonghyun’s rice bowl.

“Good…” Jonghyun mumbled.

“Oh?”

“Hyunnie has been such a good boy, he does his homework diligently, right?” Minho’s Umma asked.

“Neh…”

“I see. I know I’m always busy, but I expect self-discipline from you. I know you are not as smart as other children but I believe you will not repeat your year one of high school again.”

Jonghyun nodded as he ate silently. Dinner was quite a chore for him these days. Without Minho, having a dinner with the adults seemed so solemn. In the past, he didn’t realise that having dinner with them were so agonizing until now. Perhaps because Minho was the outstanding member in the family and the whole family would talk about him. Now Minho has left, he is now the member that is greatly concerned by his elders. He hated these and he hated Minho who brought all these to him. Perhaps, this was also part of his rebellious self.

 

Right after dinner, Jonghyun excused himself into his room, claiming that he had loads of homework to do. Of course, he lied because he wanted to escape from his father’s wrath. Clearly, his Appa was not happy with his current studies and poor grades.

Jonghyun sat on his bed as he gazed at the dark sky from his window. It was 9pm and he could see many stars hanging on the sky. He wondered if Minho was looking at the same sky as him.

“Hyunnie?” a female voice surfaced.

Jonghyun went to open the door, knowing it was Minho’s umma. Minho’s umma smiled as she closed the door behind her, taking a seat on Jonghyun’s bed.

“Have you contacted Minho? Minho couldn’t contact you because of the different time zone in the states and Korea. However, he is free now, do you want to talk to him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter