19: lovey dovey?

Simple-Minded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

19.

 

“Minho!!” Jonghyun runs towards his boyfriend and jumps onto of him, causing Minho to fall and backwards because of the force and weight. Luckily, Minho is falling onto a soft and fury rug behind him.

“Ow!” Minho yelps a little as his bum hits the rug first, then his back. What the heck, is Jonghyun trying to kill him?

“Minho~” Jonghyun calls out sweetly.

Minho frowns instantly.

“I want do skinship with you!”

Oh…my…gawd.

Skinship? What kind of skinship he wants that he has to push me onto the floor and lay on top of me…? Could it be…

“I want a hug.” Jonghyun whispers and Minho can feel the hot air from him blowing onto his face.

“What?” Minho echoed. What’s happening? He’s utterly confused.

“I want a hug. A back hug!” Jonghyun repeats. He loves back hugs ever since Onew hugged him from the back. It felt so comfortable and good that time.

Maybe Minho’s hug will be better and more comfortable. I want to do it again!

“O-Okay?”

Minho pushes Jonghyun off him and carries him in a bridal style towards the bed. It’s Jonghyun’s turn to be confused. He wants a back hug, that’s all, but why are they heading towards the bed? He is then thrown to the bed by Minho and Minho wastes no time to crawl behind him.

“Gotcha!” Minho wraps his arms around Jonghyun’s slim waist and encircles it tightly. “Do you like it?”

Jonghyun hums in response as they start to sway left and right. He is definitely enjoying this sweet moment with the taller man.

“I like it too, hyung,” Minho begin to peck softly on Jonghyun’s neck. Each area on the neck is thoroughly pecked and Jonghyun is squirming because it is really ticklish that he cannot hold it anymore.

“Yah! Stop~” Jonghyun tried to be firm but he had failed miserably. He is now writhing under Minho on the bed.

“I can stop, only if you…”Jonghyun turns his head and looks at Minho with slanted eyes. All he sees is Minho with puckered mouth, inviting Jonghyun to press his lips on his. Jonghyun is flushing with embarrassment. He has to kiss Minho?

“You don’t want?” Minho sounds disappointed and he continues to peck on Jonghyun’s neck again and again.

“I-I want!” Jonghyun exclaims loudly, in between squeals.

“Give it to me then.” Minho releases Jonghyun and waits for the smaller man to kiss him.

The smaller man is hesitant, because it’s really embarrassing but he does it anyway. He moves nearer to the sitting Minho and pulls his handsome face towards him. So close. Jonghyun flutters his eyelashes several times before attaching his lips onto Minho’s.

Minho is delighted and can’t help holding onto his hyung’s head, pressing their lips harder. He secretly hopes that their love can last forever. Will they? These stupid thoughts get into Minho’s head. He is really afraid of losing Jonghyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter