15: angry&hurt;

Simple-Minded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

15.

 

“Minho-ah, seriously, is there even a guy in his class name Owen? I bet he is lying to you.”

“What makes you so sure?” Minho sighed as he covered his face with his palms. “Jonghyun hyung doesn’t lie.”

“I’m sure of course! I saw him and Onew-” Key covered his mouth and discontinued his talk abruptly. If he told Minho what he saw the day before, Minho and Jonghyun might have misunderstandings. Again.

“Onew…? What was he doing with Onew?” Minho’s tone was a mixture of angry and hurt. He really wanted Onew to stay away from Jonghyun but it was hard. He could not be beside Jonghyun 24/7. He knew it was useless to tell Jonghyun to stay away from Onew when Onew was the one who approached him.

He felt so useless out of the sudden. The crucial part of this relationship is to trust Jonghyun, trust Jonghyun that he will not fall in love with Onew and betray him.

“Okay, okay. I’m not sure what day really talking about but I heard something like booking music room for practice and stuff.” Key replied honestly.

“Looks like Jonghyun and Onew are going to prepare an item for Teachers’ Day. How can I stop them?” Minho sighed again. He was great in everything, really, but at boyxboy relationship. Totally.

“Beats me. Just confront Onew as usual?” Key stood up and patted Minho’s shoulders. “C’mon, go back to class.”

 

 

 

“Alright, that’s all for today, you all can leave the class now,” Mrs Jung declared as she closed her laptop. “Choi Minho, can you stay back for a while?”

Minho stood up and looked at Mrs Jung with confusion, but answered her anyway, “Neh.”

Key packed his bag ready and skipped to Minho’s desk, “I help you to pack your bag and you look for Mrs Jung.”

“Alright, thanks Kibum.”

Minho strolled to Mrs Jung’s desk and was greeted by a soft smile. “Minho-ah, you are really good at your academics. Have you ever thought of study abroad?”

Minho frowned instantly and shook his head. Why this, again?

“Why not? You have a good future ahead if you study abroad and come back to Korea with your new skills.”

“Mrs Jung, I want to stay in Korea.”

“Minho, you can reconsider my suggestion before giving me an answer. You can go overseas anytime. This is the application form.” Mrs Jung pushed the form to Minho.

“Neh…”

 

 

 

Minho and Key walked out of the classroom together and Key eyed Minho suspiciously throughout their walk. Minho turned and glanced at Key who had been staring at him ever since they walked out the classroom and he stopped walking.

“What?”

“Is Mrs Jung interested in you?”

“PLEASE KIBUM, SHE’S ALREADY MARRIED.”

“Why did she look for you?”

Minho sighed heavily and said, “Application for overseas school.”

Key rolled his eyes dramatically and continued to walk, “Not going? I really think that your Appa wants you to go overseas.”

“What makes you say that?” Minho ran to Key’s side and asked.

“My intuition. You see, you have not been visiting your Appa lately and your Appa has relations with this school. Maybe he asks the teachers to let you go overseas to study.”

Minho bit his lower lip and shook his head. “Your intuition is so inaccurate. My Appa respect my wishes always. He is not going to force me out of Korea.”

Hopefully.

“I have to go for soccer practice. See you tomorrow Kibum.”

“Wait, Minho. I suggest you check Jonghyun out after your practice. They might be in the music room.”

Minho nodded and headed to the soccer field. Was he going to spot check Jonghyun like a manipulative and possessive boyfriend? He was unsure and took this uncertainty to the soccer field.

Due to the constant worries in his head, he could not even aim the soccer ball correctly into the goal post. Even if he did aim, the ball would be kicked to the opponent’s goal post. He was not exactly concentrating in his practice, sometimes he might kick the ball out of the field or just fell right on the grass.

The whistle blew and the coach told the soccer team members to take five. “Minho goon, please come here for a while.”

Minho ran to his coach wearily and asked, “Yes, sir?”

“Are you feeling unwell? Your performance is really bad. You can come by tomorrow, have a good rest at home.”

Minho was surprised but he nodded. He went back to the locker rooms to take a quick shower before going home. Seriously, he never let his emotions take over his professionalism in soccer. This time, he did. He used to date, yes, no girls made him so stressed out or lost interest in soccer. This time, Jonghyun made him felt this way, and he was not a girl. Maybe he was not serious in dating girls at all, only Jonghyun made him knew how it really was to love and protect someone. However, it was Jonghyun who made him feel that he was not cherished and he was the one who was about to throw away this relationship. He couldn’t blame Jonghyun, really. It was Onew’s fault, but Jonghyun was unable to break free with Onew. But, was their love so fragile that a third party would come in and break them up eventually? Those negative thoughts clouded Minho’s mind, he knew he was thinking rubbish and he could not give up easily. He was really hurt by those lies, but what could he do?

After the shower, Minho decided to drop by the music room to stalk Onew and Jonghyun.

 

 

 

“Puppy-ah, you have to sing a higher note for this part. And you are taking the female’s lines, so you ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter