1: neck tag

Simple-Minded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1

 

“If found, please return to Choi Minho by calling his number…” Jonghyun glanced at the neck tag that Minho had given him earlier on.

“What is this?” Jonghyun pouted, feeling slightly annoyed that Minho forced him to wear such a ridiculous neck tag. He tried to take off the foreign object off his neck but was stopped by Minho.

“This is a neck tag, obviously?” Minho gave him a puzzled look. Jonghyun shook his head repeatedly and muttered, “What is this for?”

Minho stared at Jonghyun intently for few seconds and then broke out into a hearty chuckle. “Although your IQ is way lower than my genius brain, but you have to figure out why I have to do this.”

Jonghyun frowned upon hearing Minho. It was not because Minho had said Jonghyun had low IQ, because he himself really thought his IQ was quite low, but he frowned because Minho did not answer his question at all.

“What is this for?” Jonghyun repeated, but with pleading eyes.

Minho stared into the shorter man’s eyes this time, and he felt his heart beat getting faster and faster by each second. He felt himself drowned into the shorter man’s dark brown orbs; although he felt so silly for doing so. He had known Jonghyun for countless years but this was actually the first time he noticed that Jonghyun’s eyes were mesmerising. He always thought Jonghyun looked like a raptor due to Jonghyun’s jawline. But this time, he thought, really, that Jonghyun was adorable. Like a puppy.

“Hello? Are you in Saturn right now?” Jonghyun shouted at the taller man’s ears. The taller man got startled by the impossibly high note from the shorter man, immediately broke his gaze on those two eyes.

“Welcome back to our Mother Earth, Minho!”

“Ahem,” Minho cleared his throat awkwardly. “Just blame yourself for being so stupid, getting lost so easily. You don’t even know how to come home from school by yourself! I have to wait for your classes to end and bring you home, you really know how to waste my time when I actually can use these time to hang out with friends or go for soccer practices!”

Jonghyun bit his lower lip and looked down. He knew he was a burden to Minho, somehow, but he had no choice. He had a really bad sense of direction and on top of that he was too gullible and easily to be a target for bullies. Minho could not possibly protect and stay with him 24/7, they were in different classes to begin with. Minho and Jonghyun were in the same cohort, although Jonghyun was older by a year. That was because Jonghyun had retained a year due to his poor results so he had to study his year 1 textbooks again. They were in different classes though, Minho was in elite class but for Jonghyun, well, in the last class (known as the lousiest class in school).

Minho had came to realisation that his words were a little too harsh and looking at how upset Jonghyun was, he decided to make things better. “But it’s okay, I don’t really feel bothered to go home with you, at least I have a companion to go home with me. However, there are t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter