9:True Friends never leave you alone

Surviving high school

"Damn it,Kim Won Shik."JungKook cursed under his breathe.

He had just finished physics but he was not aware of the fact that you had left earlier than him.

Worried,he ran out of the class to search for you but that only leads to he watching everything that Ravi did to you.

Ravi is now leaning into you,invading your personal space,which makes you feel flustered.

Kookie who had witnessed the scene,grip tightened as he's trying to control the anger that is raging inside his body.

After you left,Kookie decided to chase after you and act like he did not know anything.

"Yah,why did you left earlier just now?"Kookie asked,gripping your wrist.

"Ah...A-ani.I was just...oh I remembered I've left my water bottle in my locker and I'm thirsty.I wanted to get it so I left you behind.Mianhae."you lied.You honestly did not want to tell JungKook that the feelings you have for Ravi and what Ravi did to you.

JungKook nodded,and parted ways after that.

It is English period now,and that is the only period you did not have with Kookie.

'Good,'you thought.You can finally clear your thoughts and figure what to do to Ravi.

You knew that you've already fallen for Ravi.Yes,you have.But you didn't sure if he is a playboy,or not.

What if everything he did up to now is just a trap?What if he's gonna embarass me infront of the whole school?

Oh geez-you don't want that to be happened.

But either way you didn't wanted to tell BTS too.You don't want them to know.

They don't need to know,either.

On the other side,JungKook who has Physical Education with his hyungs is trying to talk to his hyungs about HyunRi's problem.

All the 7 of them told the teacher-in-charge that they still have assignments to finish and they are excused to skip the lesson.

"So tell us what you see,maknae."said Jin.

"Um please don't tell HyunRi.I don't want her to get hurt,because,all of you know her well,isn't it?"Kookie begged.

"Sure,"NamJoon said,cooly.

"I saw Ravi is trying to flirt and get HyunRi just now.After physics.He placed his hand next to her head and he leans towards her and their face is just about an inch or two apart.I'm afraid that she has just fell for his trap,"Kookie summarized the whole story.

"Woah,"the members gaped.

"What can we do to help her?"Kookie asked,panicked.

"We should first figure out Ravi's plan."NamJoon suggested.

"This will work but how on earth can we figure his plan?"Suga complained.

"Oh really?"NamJoon smirked,then continue, "We'll attach a mini recorder to his backpack and we'll soon figure it out,"

"But,Ravi isn't dumb."Hoseok added.

"At least if this fails,no one will be hurt."NamJoon replied.

"You sure?What if it succeds?"JiMin asked.

"Uhm...then well we'll punch him hard."NamJoon told his crews about his plan.

"That doesn't work,"Jin,the big hyung stated.

"Oh okay,so we'll have JiMin to stalk them.JiMin your argument is invalid,because we are doing this for the sake of our best friend;Alright,case solved."NamJoon said.

"Whatever,"JiMin flipped his eyes.

After that was lunch.You gathered at the canteen with BTS but you didn't have much appetite for lunch today.

BTS spare each other a look before moving their gaze to you,then your lunch tray,then back to you.

"Are you eating?"finally,Taehyung asked.

"Not really,you can have the meat then,"you said,pushing your lunch tray towards him.

This little boy likes meat because he's basically a carnivore.

"Gomawo,"he grinned,showing you that charming eyesmile of his,then later receiving a kick from Suga who sits opposite to him.

"Ouch hyung,why did you kicked me?"Taehyung complained,making the others facepalmed.

"Oh I was just trying to kick because I've signed up for futsal tryout,"Suga explained,obviously flustered at Taehyung's reaction.

You knew they were wierd,because they always are.But today you are too bothered in the Ravi thing that you didn't even realised that BTS are acting extraordinarily weird than usual.

"HyunRi are you okay?You look pale."Kookie asked,concerned.

"Am I?Maybe its because I did not eat anything throughout the day,"you forced a smile.

Taehyung stopped munching,and later pushed the tray back to you and said "Just eat,"

"It's okay,I don't feel like eating.I'm leaving school earlier today.I'm not feeling well."you stated,standing up and left the cafeteria.

All the other members exchanged glances,knowing that how much Ravi had seriously bothered you.