22:Plan success.

Surviving high school

It was another boring video game night at the Tuan residence.

"Hyung,why not we go swimming now?The pool's like,a feet away from your living room!!"YuGeom whinned,impatiently.

"Are you serious,YuGeom?!It's already like,9pm and you've just had dinner."Mark stated,while his gaze fixed at the television screen,focusing on a battle of creatures with some kind of whatsoever boss.

"But I hate video games."YuGeom whinned,while shaking his head with full reluctance.

"Well,you can have the gym all by yourself,"Mark said,while pointing towards the fitness room which located next to the video games room.

Yugeom clapped happily,leaving Mark and JungKook behind.

"So...honestly,you liked HyunRi,don't you."Mark casually asked,gaze still fixed onto the screen of the LED 48" plasma smart TV.

JungKook glanced at Mark before admitting "Y-yeah...I do...hyung?"

Mark paused the game.He forced a smile while casually leaning back on the couch,tossing the controller next to him,not even bothered where it'll lie.

"I used too..." a sweet smile crept up onto his handsome face.

~Flashback~

"Hey Oppa...I've to leave...to another city..."she said,with tears.

"Omo...how sudden!!Why?"he said,flustered.

"Appa's company offered our family to move there,I don't have other choice.."HyunRi said,tearing up.

"Oh,arraso,don't cry,there is nothing to cry of,"he said,hugging you.

He never felt this sad because of someone's farewell.Never.Only her,Oh HyunRi,who'll be leaving,in,anytime,makes him fear of his future in middle school.He used to picture both of them holding hands together,surprising each other with some cute presents,making sweet memories...But now?It will not happen.Not anymore.The dream has faded into the warm air of the summer.

Enough of crying.HyunRi broke the contact with Mark.She was still utterly sad.She knew how much he meant for her,and Mark knew how much she meant for him,too.But these teens are too young back then.They couldn't do anything other than cry.

"When will you be leaving?"Mark carefully asked,while lying on the soft grass behind him.

"I don't know either,In anytime?"HyunRi replied,still sobbing,but she followed Mark,lying next to him.

There was a piece of silent.Silent yet comfortable.

Mark glanced over the orange-themed evening sky,thinking about wether he should let her know his heart,or not.

He hesitated,for quite a long time,until HyunRi gets up and said "I've to go,omma appa is waiting for me,"

He gathers his courage,but nothing came out. "Arraso.Be careful on the way home,and see you tomorrow."

He emphasized on the word 'see you tomorrow' because he decided to tell her all the truth that he had kept to himself all these years.

The next morning...

"Omma,I'm going out for a short while.I'll be back in a few,"Mark yelled.

"Arraso,come home early,"his mother replied.

Mark skipped all the way to HyunRi's house,feeling nervous because he wanted to confess to her,even though he knew she'd be leaving sooner or later.

When he reached her house,he was shocked to see that trucks and cars parking at the sidewalk.

It didn't take him much time to realise that a new family is moving in and-

You've already left.

He instantly regretted he should've told you earlier,like probably day before that,but time never awaits.NEVER.

Perhaps time is the best medicine,which the adults always said,is true.Mark felt better a few months later,but this incident was still clear,in his memory.

He sometimes thought that he can actually keep this relationship as oppa-dongsaeng rather than boy-girlfriends.

Time really heals.

~E.O.F~

"Woah...so this is how it goes,"JungKook nodded.

"But the feelings I have for her now isn't as strong as before,maybe making her happy is the best thing I'm able to do for her."Mark commented.

JungKook agreed with him.

Just then...

BEEP--BEEP--BEEP--

JungKook lazily sits himself straight from the couch and reached for his smartphone which is buzzing oh-so-loudly on the cafe table.

His eyes instantly widened by the sight of the message coming from the smartphone.

Mark noticed it,and dashed over to see if he was okay.JungKook showed him the pictures that an unknown number sent him.

HyunRi making out with Ravi...with HongBin.

HyunRi and Ravi dancing together.

HyunRi and Ravi....

JungKook doesn't want to see it anymore,so he tossed the smartphone on the couch and headed towards the fitness room and grabbed a pair of boxing gloves.

Mark shook his head while sighing,then stand up and advanced towards the fitness room to see if he was okay."Oh Hyung,What happened to him!!He's scary..."YuGeom shivered at the scene of JungKook punching the boxing sacks,so aggressively.

Mark sighed.

Just let him be,if boxing would make him feel better.