21:"Make your life miserable" part.2

Surviving high school

"We're here."Ravi said,while opening the vehicle door for you.

He holds your hand and carefully help you to get out of the car.

How gentleman.

"So have you been in place like this?"Ravi asked,while pressing the floor number '23' in the lift.

"Well,no.This is the first time."you admitted.

"Okay then,enjoy yourself."Ravi smiled.

He was really worried about what will happen next according to N's plan.He didn't want to harm HyunRi...because she's innocent but N wants him to do so.Everyone knows N isn't the easy type.He'll take reverenge (like this) if you don't obey anything he does.

The lift arrived at the 23rd floor,only leading to a pub which is crowded with men and women who are in their early 20s or late 10s.

Ravi didn't join the crowd,though.He brings you to an isolated VVIP room,which is nice and comfy and quiet,unlike the pub outside,music blasting at the maxiumum volume.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo,HongBin,HakYeon.."you greeted them.

"Annyeong,HyunRi-ah."both of them greeted back.

"Let's have some drink first,I suppose both of you are thirsty...The ride from your house was quite a distance,"HongBin suggested,offering you a small glass of soju.

"Thank you HongBin,but I can't consume too much alcohol.."you rejected him.

"Well it's okay then...let's have a dance out there first!"Hakyeon said,while clapping,as if he was excited to.

Well,this was also part of his plan.

"ARE YOU READY FOR TONIGHT!!!"the DJ yelled.

"YESS,"the crowd cheered.

Ravi went onstage and told the DJ a few words,which you can't hear due to the crowd was chit-chatting and the background music blasting through the speakers.

"ALRIGHT,THE NEXT SONG ON THE PLAYLIST IS BEAUTIFUL NIGHT BY BEAST!!!HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!!!"DJ screamed through the PA system,followed by the music.

Dancing?That's way too easy for you.You move your body along with the rythm of the song,enjoying it like there's no tomorrow.Ravi was enjoying it too.You danced with him while giggling.

It’s a star twinkling, beautiful night
I hope this night lasts forever, hold my hand
The blue moonlight makes this a beautiful night
Walk across that sky with me

Ravi offered you his hand,which you gladly hold onto.He then pulls you into his embrace and leans into your ear and whispered "Can we go back into the room now?I'm bored here."

Without you knowing,N took a few pictures.

"Yeah,sure."you nodded,he then brings you back to the room for some soju.Of course,HongBin and N followed along,too.

Due to the dancing just now,you felt thirsty but there is no water available.Without hesitation,you grabbed the soju glass and drank it in one shot.

"Ohh...."HongBin cheered and clapped,encouraging you to drink more of it.

"Thankyou,"you said,while taking another shot of soju.

N and HongBin exchanges glances before Ravi spoke up.

"Aren't we going to play some games like,truth or dare?"

"Sure,"N stated, "Alcohol makes you honest."

Ravi spin the bottle opener,and it points to you.

"Truth or dare?"N said,with a smile.

"D..dare."you hiccuped.

"Drink 3 more shots of soju."HongBin dared you.

"What?But I can't consume that much!"you exclaimed.

"But that was no fun!!You choose that dare though,"N complained.

"Fine...fine..."you said,resulting HongBin pouring a few soju into the glass.

You chugged everything down your throat.

The next round it was you again.It was 5 shots this round.

"What?!!!I Hate this *hiccups* bottle open *hiccups* opener!!!"

Without any other choice,you chugged everything.

On the third round you're already drunk.

"I n-need m-more So-*hiccup*sojus I em Naut drunke *hiccup* y-yett"you said,while reaching for the soju bottle.

"Wow it takes shorter time than I expected..."N gasped at your ability to consume alcohol.

"So are we doing it now?"HongBin asked.

"Maybe?"N smirked. "Ravi,you go first."

Ravi reached for your wrists and pulled you into a deep passionate kiss,you couldn't help but to kiss back to his warm,sweet lips.The kiss soon turned into a passionate and heated makeout,where HongBin starts to join in.HongBin placed his hands on your thighs while his lips reached to the crook of your neck,kissing them,finding way to the jawline of yours.

N,who's fascinated,was snapping photos and videos all the time.But you didn't really realise what you're doing because you're drunk.

Ravi's lips went to your ear and nibbled them...

And that was the last thing you remember.You passed out after that.