19:One month aniversary

Surviving high school

Today is the one month aniversary for you and Ravi's date.You decided to bring this up to the others but you're afraid of what kind of reaction will they give you.

Unfortunately,it was still a school day.

You pulled out your smartphone,tapping the screen and hit send after you typed a few lines of words.

Jagi...Do you remember what day is it today?

Sure...jagi.Look,how do you want to spend time today?

Shopping?Myeongdong?

Sounds cool!I'll wait for you at the main gate today.

You giggled with anticipation,hoping that the school ends earlier today.

Class goes on as usual today,until lunch you decided to confess everything to the BTS and GOT7.

"Hey,ssup,nae dongsaeng?"said Mark,energeticly while you plops your lunch tray next to his.

"Woah,HyunRi.Anything happened?"NamJoon casually asked.

You placed your spoon on the table which resulting a 'CLANK' sound,gaining attention from all the other members.

"I have something to announce,"you said,with a serious expression.

They knew you aren't joking so they placed their cultery on the table,waiting for you to complete your sentence.

You took a deep breathe,and finally starts speaking.

"I'm sorry to all of you here..."you started,carefully,looking at them one by one. "NamJoon,YoonGi,SeokJin,JiMin,Hoseok,TaeHyung,JungKook,JaeBum,JinYoung,Mark,Jackson,YoungJae,BamBam,YuGeom.Mianhae...I shouldn't have kept this as a secret,but I have no other choice.I don't want any of you to get into trouble because of me and I don't want any of you to be worried about me...I knew I shouldn't have do this but...I can't control myself....Sorry..."tears started to well your eyes,leaving the others flustered,while JungKook offered you a tissue,as if he already knew what you'll say.You thanked him,and wiped your tears,before continuing. "I'm sorry to everyone,but I'm dating Ravi."

"MWORAGO?!WHAT THE                ?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"NamJoon literally yelled and the other students in the cafeteria spare him a wierd look.Jr nudged him so that he can aware of his surroundings.

Everyone gaped,except for Mark and JungKook,as if they had already expected things like this will happen sooner or later.

JaeBum took a deep breathe,trying to act as cool as always.

"Since when did both of you date?"he asked.

"One month ago.Today is one month aniversary."you adverted his gaze,feeling sorry.

"Oh my..."Suga said,still flustered.

"Actually,I knew it earlier..."JungKook whispered.

Your eyes widened at his sudden comment.

"I saw everything with my own eyes.Corridor,basketball court,where you and him kissed...."He said,sadly.

You lowered your head,feeling as guilty as ever.

"Don't worry...I don't blame you."JungKook pulled you into a hug.You felt that his embrace was different from Ravi's.His embrace was way too caring for you,which gives you a feeling of family rather than boy-girlfriends.

Neither did you know,the inner side of JungKook is crying so madly that his fragile heart seems to have been thrown from the 30th floor.

"Dongsaeng,don't worry,we wouldn't blame you for your feelings."Mark added.

"What?Mark,how did you know?"you asked,feeling shocked.

"Because you're my dongsaeng,"he said,before giving you a hug through JungKook's embrace.

______________________________________________________________________________________

After school,you met up with Ravi at the main gate.

"Owh,Jagi...how are you today?"he asked,sweetly intertwine his fingers with yours.

"Nice,"you said,with a smile.

Sure,things get better because you've confessed about everything to your dearly friends.And they seemed to slowly accept this fact-but that doesn't mean they encourage you to date him.

"Lets get going~"Ravi said,before making his way to his sports car,fingers still intertwined with yours.

His orange sports car sped along the highways,making its way to MyungDong,where most people like to shop there.

"What you wanna eat,my baby girl?"He said,while he parked his car on a empty parking spot.

"Dessert,jagi~~~"you showed him an aegyo.

"Waah,so cute~~"he complimented,while pinching your cheecks.

Both of you stepped into a french dessert store which was located along the streets of MyungDong.

"Ice cream waffle please,"you ordered,before turning your head to Ravi. "What do you want to eat?"

"Hmm...Honey toast please,"he said.

Both of you enjoyed eating desserts and feeding each other sweetly like there is no tomorrow,not being aware of someone else staring at both of you from afar.

"You know what,Ravi?The desserts have already contain so much sugar but I guess that I'll get diabetes because you fed me."you said,blushing.

Ravi giggled,then added "It's okay if you get diabetes,because I'm getting it together with you."

Both of you giggled again.

Hope that our relationship lasts.Forever.