Chapter 26:Advice

Surviving high school

"Which one suits me?"said Mark,holding a red headsets on his right while yellow on his left.

"Anything,"you said,forced a smile.Still thinking about Ravi and Jessica.

Mark sighed,putting the headsets back onto the rack.

"Alright,I guess we should get going."Mark said,while approaching you and JungKook,who's sitting on the bench all the time while Mark is choosing the headsets.

"No,you can keep shopping...I'm fine."you lied.No choice,but you doesn't want to messes up the other's shopping mood.

"Stop lying,you're not."JungKook and Mark blurted.They looked at each other and give the other a 'jinx' glance.

You kept quiet.They knew you too well,especially Mark.

"Lets talk about that at my home,"Mark said,resulting the 3 of you leaving the mall and headed to his house.

The walk to Mark's house was a complete silence,but it was somehow comfortable.

Mark placed his finger at the security system infront of his house door,resulting the door sprung open.

You threw yourself on the couch and all of a sudden you feel like crying.

"If you feel like crying,just let yourself out."Mark said.Indeed,he is like your big brother,who you missed too much.

Tears started to roll uncontrollably as you heard Mark saying that.JungKook pulled a few sheets of facial tissues from the tissue box on the tea table and passes it to you.

"Go..mawo."you said,between sobs.

The living room is filled with your sobs and JungKook and Mark who kept silent all the time until you slowly starts to chill down a little.

"Do you feel like talking about it?If you do,we are willing to lend you our ears."JungKook said,lightly patting your back.

You nodded,and opened your mouth to speak but no words came out.Only stream of tears which are still rolling down from your cheecks.

Mark went to the kitchen and brings you and JungKook a glass of water.

You drank,and felt better.

"Ra-ravi..."you stuttered,struggling to process what is going on in your mind.

Mark and JungKook comforted you,and said "Take your time,"

"Ravi...he cheated on me.He told me that I'm his only one and Jessica's nothing compared to me.But,look,now who is he with!!He make me looked like a fool!!"you complained,and continued to sob.

JungKook sighed.Mark's thinking about something.

"HyunRi,it's his loss for losing an amazing girl like you.He doesn't worth your love."JungKook stated.Seeing HyunRi cried make his heart thightened a little.

"Yeah,JungKook's true."Mark agrees with JungKook.

You continue sobbing,which then the living room turned slient again.

Few moments later,you finally calmed yourself down and stopped sobbing.

"Well...I'm sorry if I'm rude...But what are you going to do with that playboy?"Mark asked,carefully.

"I don't know...I guess I'll get advice from my family?"you said,rubbing your swollen eyes.

"Well,good luck...I'll always be there for you."said JungKook,pulling you into a hug.

"Thank you,JungKook.You always make me feel better."you smiled in his embrace.

After that,JungKook walk you home.

"Remember,I'll always be there for you."JungKook said,waving,when you reached your doorstep.

"Arraso,gomawo,"you said,waving back,before entering your house.

The moment when you opened your door,you are surprised to discover a blue low cut converse.

HyunJi never wears converse.She wears Vans.And you didn't own any of the low cut converse because you have an obsession on high cut ones.

'Who is the owner of this shoe?'you thought.

Your eyes lingered a few seconds on the pair of converse before stepping into your house,only to discover your oppa lying lazily on the couch watching television.

"YAAAH OH SEHUNN YOU POTATO COUCH FINALLY YOU'RE HOME!!!!"you literally screamed.

Yes,your elder brother,who debuted at 2012 as a group member of current popular boy group,EXO.It has been nearly a year and half since he last came home.

"HYUNRI CAN'T YOU SEE IM ENJOYING MY LIFE SO PLEASE STOP BOTHERING ME."Sehun yelled back.

Yes,this is how you and your brother communicate. (interesting,isn't it?)

"I miss you oppa..."You said with an aegyo voice,while approaching him.

"How's your life?"Sehun casually asked.

Your aegyo face froze,and turned into a frown in 1 second time.

"Screw that,"you cursed.

Sehun sat up. "What happened?"he asked,with concern.

You told him everything that happened in the mall just now.

"Screw that.He doesn't deserve your love,my dongsaeng."he comforts you,while pinching your nose.

"What the,Sehun.Stop fooling around and please help me."you said,in annoyance.

"Arraso,mianhae."he giggled,and you shot him a death glare.

Sehun think for a while.

"Breakup.This is the best choice."Sehun said.

"I know,but..."You hesitated.

"I know it hurts,but this is the only way to prevent you from hurting more."Sehun added.

"Okay..."you replied,reluctantly.

"There are tons of boys out there...Don't give up the whole ocean just because of a fish."Sehun said,rolling his eyes.

"So when do you want to introduce me your bandmates?"you said,sarcasticly.

"NO WAY,"Sehun said.

"Fine,"you pouted.

"I mean...they don't suit you because you're too good."Sehun commented.

"Well..."you raised your left eyebrow while look at him judgingly.

"I'm way better than them!!"He said,showing off his biceps.

"Tch...save that,"you jokingly added,while leaving him on the couch,giggling.

Maybe breakup is the best solution?

______________________________________________________________

Hi mah readers!!!! <3

Hehe despite of my busy schedules i managed to update a chapter hehe...

Hope you like it and I will upload more after my exam~~

I love y'all my readers :3