10:He does it on and on and on

Surviving high school

"Hey,"Ravi said,casually placing his arm on your shoulder.

You froze at the sudden skinship.You are not the kind of touchy-feely person.

"Relax,"Ravi noticed that you are not used to skinship.

"What do you want,"you said,firmly.

His hands reaches to cup the perfectly defined face of yours.

"I want you..."he whispered softly,and bring his forehead to yours."to be with me,like this."

His natural brown eyes gazed warmly into the naturally big pupils of yours,as if his pupils are as powerful as the blackhole,pulling your soul into the eyes of his.Your heart melted at his charming facial features,and you couldn't help but wanted to touch them.

You reached your hand over to his face,forehead still connecting with him.

"Your hands are warm,"he said,with a deep voice of his.Deep but manly.

You seriously didn't wanted to ruin this romantic moment.You adverted his gaze and your pupils went down to his plump lips.It looks more kissable than usual today.

"Ravi,"you whispered.

"Shh,"he shut you off by placing his index finger on the small,pink lips of yours.

You felt your heart thumping obviously a lot faster than usual as if it is going to jump out at anytime.

You closed your eyes as a signal that you're enjoying this,and hopes he takes the iniciative to...

"HyunRi,what are you doing?"Ravi suddenly breaks the contact,and giggles at you who is closing your eyes and pouting.

Your eyelids sprung open immediately,utterly embarassed at the sight of Ravi who's giggling at you.

You are embarassed to a level where you hope you could dig a hole in the ground and hide yourself.

"Anyway,I have to go.Do you want me to walk you home?"said Ravi,standing up from the audience seat of the empty basketball court.

 Ah...The others have already left.

"No,pabo.Go away as far as possible from me,"you yelled.

"But I can't.You're my jagi."he called,before making his way to his own car.

You flipped your eyes before grabbing your stuffs and get going.Kookie was waiting for you at the main gate.

(10 minutes ago...)

"Emergency!!!"JiMin yelled as he run through the corridors making his way to the dance studio,where the dance club students are practicing.

"What,JiMin?Who you think you are,running away from pract-"NamJoon grumbled as soon as he saw JiMin.

"Shh,hyung,you couldn't believe what I see!!That's why I said it's emergency!!!"JiMin exclaimed,while wiping away the sweat that is rollig down from his forehead.

"What?"Jin simply asked,while tying his shoelace.

"I saw Ravi nearly kissed HyunRi but then later fooled her by breaking away,"JiMin coughed.

"WHAT THE-"Nam Joon nearly swear,but his lips was covered by Suga before he could say anything.

JungKook's eyes widened twice the size as usual,as if they are going to pop out at anytime.

"Ijen ottokaji?"Hoseok groaned in frustration,wanting to help HyunRi but he can't think of any solution.

"It's an obvious sign that she has fall for him.She closed her eyes and pouted her lips,"JiMin added.

The room is now complete silence.Neither did they feel like doing something nor think of something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey HyunRi,"greeted Kookie.

"Ne,"you are extraordinarily silent today.You wasn't one.You used to chirp like a bird around him until he gets annoyed.

The walk home was a complete silence.

"Bye,see you tomorrow,"you forced a smile when you reached the doorstep of your home.

"Jakkaman,"Kookie held your wrist.

"Ne?"you turned to face him.

"I was just wondering that...maybe I can walk you home everyday and come over until night?Because I have problems in my study,and you know,I'm never a hardworking person,"Kookie asked.

"Oh sure,I'd be glad to help you,"you agreed,and bid goodbye to him.

Kookie never left the sidewalk until you slammed the door shut behind you.

He knew he has to be careful when he's handling the 'you-and-ravi' thing.

================================================

Today is the last practice for the state competiton for basketball.

"Defend!!!"Mr Jung shouted at the defending team.

You and Ravi belongs to the defending team,and you quickly ran over to JiHyun (attacking team) to block her from shooting.

But she scored.At the last ten seconds of the game which reaulted a 31 to 31 tie.

"What are you doing,the defending team?!Tommorow's the state competiton,can you nuisance pay more attention to practice?!"Mr Jung screamed.

"Sorry,"you and your teammates apologised.

"Make sure you do well tomorrow,"Mr Jung said,strictly.

"Yes,sir."all the defending team bowed to him.

"Practice ends here.Make sure to be on time tomorrow,and do your best tomorrow.Wish you guys all the best!!"Mr Jung said with a straight face.

"Thank you sir,you've worked hard."all the basketball members bowed.

All the other girls have left except for you.Ravi steal a glance at you before telling his hyung to leave.

"HyunRi-ah,"Ravi sweetly called.

"N-ne?"you stuttered,already having butterflies in your stomach.

"Would you like to come over to my house tomorrow after the competition?"He invades your personal space,leaning close to you as both of your legs are already touching.

You shivered,and shooked your head. "N-no,th-thanks,"

"But,I wanted to show you a private territory of mine,"he whispered next to your ears,which is sending shivers down to your spine.

"N-no Ra-,"

"No one has ever been there,"Ravi whispered,while placing his hand on your waist.

Well that caught your attention.

You remained silence.

"So you mean you'll come over?That's great!!See you tomorrow!!"Ravi grinned,while bid goodbye to you.

Teasing.He does it on and on and on.