5:Kingka is always trying to get every girls in school

Surviving high school

The first week was fine,but you sticked to Kookie instead of Jessica.

Well it wasn't your fault- 

"HyunRi,look,I'm joining the cheerleading squad with Krystal,I wonder if you wanted to join us for the cheerleading.They said it was fun."Jessica asked,while she bumped into you when she's heading to class.

You hesitated.

Cheerleading is your thing,of course.You've been learning it since 4 years old,and have been mastering it.But you didn't wanted to give up on basketball either;Basketball was the only sport your elder brother taught you before he debuted as a singer.

"Uhm,Jess,look.I'm sorry but I've already applied for Basketball."you said,feeling really sorry.

"Oh,its okay.Jessica,let's have fun."Krystal,who popped out of nowhere,cheered while pulling Jessica away hurriedly.

Day by day,things are getting more complicated and that Jessica has totally transformed into a queenka,along with Krystal.Most of the guys literally 'ship' her.You can see she's totally enjoying that,and is slowly forgetting you.

But that was partly your fault- you're too busy hanging around with Kookie and forget about her;Whereas she's busy hanging around with Krystal,and forgot about you.

'It's okay' you thought to yourself, 'As long as I found faithful friends,'

It's extra curcurricular now,and you have signed up for Basketball.Today is the tryout for the club.You've to be there at 3pm.

"Oh,darn."you cursed,glancing at your watch which showed 2:50.

You have no choice but to walk to the auditorium alone.All the boys have went for dance club.They love hiphop.

You ran all the way to the auditorium,which helped you to warm your body up.The fact that you have good stamina,you never feel tired while running about 1.5km to there.

You arrived just in time.You felt relieved...until you saw the group of popular guys there.

Oh so,they're joining basketball club,too?

The coach gathered all the club members together,then he introduces himself as 'Mr Jung'

"Alright,now,run 3 complete laps before we starts the tryout."said Mr Jung.

All of you started running,circling the rectangle basketball court.

You looked around while running.There are about 12 guys and 10 girls,and you are pretty confident you'll make in because,the other girls are slower than the speed you walk,and you are even faster than some of the guys.

"Alright,after when you've finished your 3 laps,gather at the centre of the court."Mr Jung yelled,while making the 'faster' hand gesture.

All 22 of you gathered at the centre of the court,and Mr Jung said he wanted to see how well we can dribble and pass the ball.

To build up our so called 'teamwork',Mr Jung paired up girls and boys in 1 team.

"Oh HyunRi and Kim WonShik,attack,Im Yoona and Jung DaeHyun,defense.Time limit is 5 minutes.After 5 minutes,attacker has to defend and defender has to attack,understand?"Mr Jung shouted,with his loud,deep voice.

"Yes!!"

'BEEP—BEEP—

Game started.

You passed the ball to Wonshik after checking the ball with Yoona.Wonshik got the ball but was marked by Daehyun.You ran over to Wonshik's direction and signalled him to throw you a high ball.He did so,then you fixed your eyes on the ball.

Jump,catch.

THUD.

You caught the basketball steadily,then Yoona came over to mark you.You're now at the 2 point line from the basket.With a fake turn,you decided to layup instead of risking it shooting from there.

ONE STEP,TWO STEP,LIFT.

The ball falls into the loop perfectly,which surprised the defending team while winning applauses from the audience.Wonshik smiled at you before running back to mark Daehyun.

It's Yoona's turn to check now.But,too bad.You're pretty sure Yoona's the kind of girl who never play sports,because,she passed the ball to the left when Daehyun's at the right.

"OUT,attacker's ball."said Mr Jung's who has been observing everything since the beginning,and is also the refree of this competition.

You fanned your hand left to right,signalling him to serve the ball.He walks over to the line out of the court and get the ball from Mr Jung.

1,2,3 seconds.

You ran away from Yoona and Daehyun,while getting a low pass ball from Wonshik.

"JUST SHOOT,"the audience shouted.

'Perhaps they wanted to make fun of me,who you think I am?Michael Jordan?! This is about 4 feet away from the 3-pointer!'you thought.

"It's okay to risk,"you mumbled,then shoot.

Everyone's gaze followed the basketball,but only to see it falls into the loop.

The audience cheered,and clapped.Even Mr Jung had a slight smile on his face.

It was their turn to attack,but to shorten things up,they couldn't break you and Wonshik's defence to score.

BEEP—BEEP—BEEP—

Game over.

Game score,2:0,HyunRi and WonShik won.

Mr Jung walked over and talked to you.

"HyunRi,you did a great job.You deserves to be in the school team."He said,while writing your name and Wonshik's down on a clipboard.

After that,you are allowed to take a break,and watch other teams play.

You sit there alone,untill Wonshik came over and talked to you.

"Yes,may I help you?"you said,wiping away your sweat.

"Annyeong,can we be friends?You're really good at basketball.And it's a good game just now."he said,with a big grin on his face,and handing you a can of energy drink.

"Yeah,it sure is a good game."you smiled,but didn't introduce yourself to him.

"I'm Wonshik.Kim Wonshik,or you can call me Ravi for short.And you're HyunRi,right?I guess."he said,while pulling the ring of the aluminium can so that he could devour the orange-flavoured energy drink.

You nodded,without talking.

Ravi.Kim Ravi.Popular guy in the school,along with his gang,VIXX.

Typical sleep and dump playboys.Tch.

Ravi has no intention of leaving at all,but instead called all his gangmates to come over and sit with you.

"Hey let me introduce you my bros.N,Leo,Ken,HongBin and Hyuk."he introduced,while pointing at them.

"Annyeong,"you shortly greeted.

They greeted you back too,but literally starts flirting.

"Gurl are you candy because you're sweet,"Ken said.

You glared at him before reply him with full sarcasm. 

"Boy are you pizza because you're too cheesy."

All of them cracked up and laughed non-stop.

"Yah,HyunRi-ah,you're so funny."said Ravi,while casually placing his hand on your thighs,not knowing that if he's doing it on purpose,or just accidentally.

Indeed,They're always trying to get every girls in school.

But sorry,Oh HyunRi isn't an easy girl.