4:Senior's advice is always the best

Surviving high school

"Oh it's you again,"you said,surprised,before plopping your stuffs on the desk next to his.

You're having Physics now,but Kookie's appearance was a total hope for the rest of the year beacuse,you don't have to sit alone.

"Hi!Oh,we're having Physics together!!"Kookie said,while smiling.

"What a concidence,"you commented.

"How many classes do we have together?"you asked him.

Both of you checked the time table together,not even bothering what was going on around.

"9 out of 10,"Kookie said,with a big grin plastered on his face.

You smiled,too.Because you could tag along with him for the rest of the year,and,plus,he can help you with your homework and he might probably fall for you.

"So,mind reserving me a seat everytime in class?"you asked,with your puppy eyes.

Kookie laughed. "You're always early and I'm always late,"

"Yeah..."you agreed,then cracking up.

Kookie cracked up,too.

After Physics was lunch.

"Hey HyunRi,wanna meet my hyungs?They can advice us for some tips for surviving high school."Kookie invited.

"Yeah,sure,Kookie."you grinned at him.

Somehow you and him had already been comfortable around each other even though it was about a few hours ago since both of you first met.Most probably because you're socialable and love making friends around.But take a note,faithful ones,not fake ones.

You messaged Jessica telling her that you might not make it for lunch with her.

"Jess,I might not make it for lunch because I'm having it with JungKook.He invited me tho."

"Seriously,HyunRi?Don't hang around with him and his gang.I suppose you don't want to get yourself into trouble..."

"It's just a lunch,don't worry,Jess.Anyway,Krystal is eating with you right?"

"Are you sure?I hope it's only just A LUNCH.And yeah,I'm eating with Krystal."

"Hmm...Alright.I'm glad that she's with you.I'm sorry but since Krystal's with you,it makes no difference if I tag along right?"

"I wouldn't mind if you tag along but well- If you really wanted to have lunch with JungKook,then have a nice time."

"See ya,"

You keeped your phone into the pocket of your skirt.

You lied.You are obviously not happy at Krystal for interfereing you and Jessica.

"Is anything bothering you?"asked Kookie.

"Ah...Ani,let's get going."you looked at him,then faked a smile.

Of course it was bothering you,but you doesn't feel like telling him,yet.

On the way to the cafeteria,all the students spare you and Jungkook some wierd glares which you are not able to explain what do they mean by their glare.

Mad?No.Admire?Oh,better not.Annoyed?Obviously not.

Ignoring them,you and JungKook arrived at the cafeteria.

"Over here," a blonde guy yelled from a corner of the chaotic cafeteria.

"Yo hyung,let me introduce my friend,Oh HyunRi."said JungKook.

"Annyeonghaseyo,"you bowed a little.

"Is she your girlfriend?"the blonde one asked.

"Uhm,no,I'm not."you denied.

"Aish,hyung~"JungKook whinned.

You giggled,and so do his friends.

"Let me introduce'em."said the blonde one,before taking a sip of his soda,then continued.

"I'm NamJoon,He's Jin,Suga,Hoseok,Taehyung and JiMin."he said,while pointing to his friends (more like brothers)

"Annyeong,"they greeted,smiling.

You smiled back at them,too.

"Anyway,hyung,I thought you'd want to give me some advice,"said Kookie.

"Yeah,I really wanted to."NamJoon took a bite of his apple on his tray before he starts talking.

"Look at the table at the first row of the cafeteria,"he said.

You and Kookie turned around,just to reveal the group of girls which you saw earlier and assumed that they were queenkas.

"Popular girls.Date and dump like guys are their toys,spend 500,000 won every week just for clothes,"NamJoon briefed,while taking another bite of his apple.

You and Kookie nodded,waiting for him to continue his story.

"Look at the table behind the popular girls,"

You and Kookie glanced over to where NamJoon said,only to reveal a group of guys who you assumed they were kingkas earlier.

"Popular guys,sleep with girls then dump them next day,"NamJoon said,while looking at you,"be careful," he said.

You feel goosebumps growing all over your body.You hated popular guys.Those who you can refer to as playboys.

"These are two main group where you have to be careful of,"said NamJoon,then continued "If you're caught in trouble,just let us know because there's nothing BTS can't do."he smiled at both of you.

JungKook nodded,while you felt confused. "What's BTS?Your gang name?"you asked.

All of them laughed,then Kookie explained. "BTS stands for Bulletproof Scouts,which obviously shows that we're bulletproof.There's nothing we are afraid of,"

"Oh I see,well,will you guys really help me if I'm in trouble?"you asked,with your cutest puppy eyes which never failed to work.

"Of course,even if we'll be against school rules;or will be send to detention;or will be expelled;We won't leave you alone."said Suga.

"But why?"you asked,because you didn;t know why would they do that.

"Because,we're one.And,you're included."said Jin.