Chapter 32:We're finally together

Surviving high school

"Morning,jagi~"you called,sweetly,the moment you step onto the sidewalk,where JungKook's waiting for you.

JungKook planted a kiss on your forehead. "Did you sleep well?"he asked.

"Not really,"you pouted.

"Why?"he asked,raising his eyebrow.

"Because I think of you all the time~"you said,with an aegyo voice.

JungKook bursted out with laughter. "Okay,"he said,between giggles.

He offered his hand to you and you willingly offers him your hand.He intertwined his fingers with yours,making sure that both of you don't break the contact anysoon.

As both of you reached the front door of the school,all the BTS members gaped.

"That fast?"Taehyung gaped,earning a pinch on his arm from Hoseok.

"Congrats,to the both of you,"said the other members.

You spared NamJoon a thankful smile and so do he.

You let go of JungKook's hand,which made him flustered a little.You give him a assuring look,before your hands travel to hold his toned arms.

"I like it this way,"you complained,pouting.

"Okay,"JungKook giggled.

"Look at them.I feel like I;m getting diabetes,"YoonGi stated.His nickname was Suga,which sounded like sugar,though.Once he said something is or was,sweet,it was certainly sweet;no doubt.

Both of you walked into the building with you holding his arms.Majority of the student gave you that nasty look,but you would just care less,because JungKook is the only person who matters to you,for now.You can literally hear comments such as 'b*cth' and 's*uts' as you and JungKook passed by the corridors.Sure,you have already prepared for this because Ravi were one of the most popular guys that girls in your school would like to date.Most of them wanted to date him because of his looks,wealth,or maybe popularity.But well,you've no time for that.You wanted to find your true love,who was now standing next to you.

"Are you okay?"JungKook bit his lower lips,while carefully asks.

You smiled. "Of course I'm okay,I wouldn't care much about things that aren't worth my time,"

"Like?"JungKook tried hard to contain his sheepish smile,but he couldn't help it.

You could guess his mind by just looking at his face. "You.You like that,don't you?"

JungKook giggled out of embarrassment,and he scratches the back of his neck due to the amount of embarrassment.

You gently hit his arm. "Cheesy boy," you teased.

_____________________________________________________

VIXX were witnessing the whole scene from the opposite side of the corridor.Maybe you were too busy in showing your affectionate towards your current boyfriend so you did not notice your ex and his fellow gangmates.

"Wow,it's faster than I expected,"HakYeon stated,gaping at your ability to move on after a 2 week breakup.

"JungKook that kid isn't probably whole-hearted,"HongBin added,while smiling at 2 queenkas which happens to past them.

Ravi kept quiet,He clenched his fists,feeling that he should do something but both of them have already came to an end.No point of trying,anymore.He knew it himself that he have already fallen for her beautiful personality,but he couldn't and he has no courage to admit it.Not especially infront of his hyungs.He would be teased if he does that.Plus,every single thing of them started out as a dare.

Leo realised the stiffness in Ravi,so he whispered to him.

"Follow me,"he patted his shoulder.

Leaving the others behind staring at the sweet lovebirds,Leo and Ravi went to the garden of the campus.

"You like her whole-heartedly,don't you?"Leo asked.

Ravi kept quiet.

"It's okay if you don't want to admit,"Leo paused,before staring at him with 'that glare'. "But as a hyung,I don't want you to experience what I've went through," 

Ravi clearly knew what Leo had gone through.

Leo was once a super playboy,even worse than HongBin.He would sleep with different girls almost every night,and then dump them the next day.Until he met MinAh,his personality changed 180 degrees.He turned into a super sweet boyfriend which every girl dying to have.Whenever MinAh's in trouble,he'd help her with all of his mights,reguardless of physical needs,or financial needs,he'd always fulfil them.He'd also wait for her after class to walk her home.Apparently,he found out from a friend of MinAh that she said she was just using Leo to make her ex jealous,and he is basically just her credit card.Leo,of course,was furious.He went up to her and broke up with her.He couldn't even eat or sleep for weeks.That is the time where he realises it actually hurts when you're playing with somebody feelings.

"Arraso hyung,but what should I do?"Ravi asked.

"First,"Leo glared at the younger male. "Ask yourself do you truly love her?"

Ravi bit his lips. "You don't have to answer me,keep your answer to yourself," Leo stated.

"Second,if your answer is 'yes',win her back.If 'no',just forget about her,"Leo said,with no emotions.

Ravi nodded.Leo patted his shoulders before leaving. "Good Luck,"he said.

Ravi was left alone in the garden.

He thought of the question that Leo gave him over and over again.

Maybe he had brought too much pain for her,maybe it is time for him to let her go for her own good.

Ravi bowed his head and close his eyes,before whispering "Thank you for your existence,HyunRi."