3:People judge you by your friends.

Surviving high school

High school started off as usual.Nothing's special- just more assingments than you have in middle school.

During Maths...

You hopped happily into thw classroom,expecting to sit with Jessica and complain about how horrible can it be for the first day of school.

But when you stepped into the classroom,you frowned as if someone has just splashed you with a bucket of ice water.

Jessica is sitting with your frenemy- Krystal.

It's not like you hate her,or so.But in fact,you used to be BFFs with her.

Until she backstabbed you.

You sighed.

You walked over to Jessica with a confused look but was cut off by Krystal.

"Hi,HyunRi!!!Is that you?Omo,you're getting prettier and prettier day by day,"she said,smiling.

You smiled back,not sure if her smile was fake or sincere.

"Thank you,"you have to be polite.

Not having the chance to choose where to sit,you glared blankly at Jessica before taking your backpack,dropping it on the last row available at the back of the class.

Jessica shrugged,and spare you a sympathy look before getting back with Krystal,chatting about hot guys at the first day of school.

'Tch,'you thought.

You sit down on your place,only to see an empty seat next to you,which you're a little disappointed because you're the type of person who hates being alone.Shaking your head,you pull your notebook and mp4 out of your backpack while waiting for the teacher to come.You hummed the melody of the music until the teacher enters the classroom.

Mr Kim was his name,if the board can be trusted.Since the teacher had already entered the class,you assume that you have to stuck being alone for maths for the rest of the year.

"Stupid,"you silently cursed.

"Now,rules are applied during maths.You're not allowed to talk to each other during class unless told too..."he said,strictly.

When Mr Kim was immersed in talking about 'How students should behave in class," ,there was a loud and repeated knock at the door.

"Yes,may I help you,young man?"Mr Kim said,irritated.

"I'm here for class,"the boy with studded leather jacket and a studded snapback said,not even bothering the fact that he was late.

Mr Kim glared at him,and signalled him to get into his place.He probably doesn't want to punish student on the first day of school.

The boy looked around,before fixing his wandering gaze on the empty seat next to you.

Is he a tough guy?Does he came from a gangaster background or whatsoever?

You didn't know.Random thoughts just popped out of your mind.

"Hi,"he said,smiling a little,while plopping his stuffs on the desk next to you.

"Hi,"you said,before turning your head to the other side of the class,making sure that he didn't saw your tomato-red face.

He is cute.

"What's your name,"he said,casually,flipping through the new textbook.

"Uhm,Oh HyunRi.You?"you replied,grabbing the hem of your skirt so hard that you swear you might torn it anytime.

Don't blush,HyunRi.Don't blush.

"Oh,Jun Jungkook imnida.Call me Kook for short."he said,bowing a little,then smile.

"Kook-ie?"you said,then later regretted for being so unpolite by making jokes of people's name.

He wasn't angry.But instead,he giggled.

"yah,You're cute!!"he said,giggling.

"Uhm,yeah.Thanks,"you said.

After that was a piece of silence,because Mr Kim has already started the lesson.You make notes so that you don't miss any of the difficult formulas.

"RINGGG" the bell rang,signalling that the class has came to an end.

Everybody started packing and so do you and your extremely cute and hot new friend,Kookie.

"Uhm,I guess we should hang out often?"he said,before leaving.

"Yeah,sure!!"you replied,before pinching your own thighs.

After Kookie had left,Jessica and Krystal came over to you.

"Oh Hi,Jess and Krystal."you greeted.

"Hi,oh,that's the guy who's late for class right?"Krystal said,while looking at Kookie walking away through the corridor.

"Yeah,that's true."you nodded.

"He's JungKook."said Jessica,while looking at you.

"How'd you know him?"you asked,a little shocked.

"He's part of the troublemaker gang of the school,"Krystal replied,as if she remembered that 'the guy' was actually Jungkook.

"Why is he the troublemaker?He looks...okay."you didn't wanted to use the word 'cute',especially in front of Krystal.

"Because he hangs out with the troublemakers,"Krystal commented.

You kept quiet.

Hanging out with troublemakers doesn't mean he's one.

Maybe it's a highschool thing.

Or maybe he's one.But he's too cute for one.

You shook your head.

"Anything wrong?"said Jessica,in concern.

"Nothing,It's just only a few minutes to next period.I guess I gotta go~ Bye~"you bid goodbye to Jesstal before vanishing away through the chaotic corridor.