Chapter 36: Year End Camp (4)

Surviving high school

All of the participants were called to gather in the Performing Arts Hall.

It was finally the closing ceremony and the prize giving ceremony of the camp.

Firstly,the principal went on stage to give her speech.Her speech isn't anymuch related to the camp and you'd care less because you're getting bored and bored by every second so you played with your phone.

After a painfully long speech of the principal,and the organiser,the students gave them a big round of applause because they have finally free from these boring speeches.

It was the prize giving ceremony.

"I'd like to announce the winner of the camp.The third place goes to...Girls generation!!"the emcee announced.The members literally jumped on stage to receive their prize.Taeyeon,the leader,showed everyone a brightest smile ever,earning a few whistles from another group of boys.But hey,she's attractive.

"Secondly...the second place goes to..."the emcee paused,making everyone impatient. "VIXX!!!"

Everyone cheered enthusiastically,especially the girl groups.That explains- VIXX are the kingkas of the school.

HakYeon and his crews went on stage to receive their award.You paid attention to him - He looks like a different person from yesterday midnight.This Hakyeon looks all innocent and motherly.

JungKook noticed your gaze.He patted the back of your palms lightly,asking you to try to forget the incident yesterday.

You smiled at your boyfriend,before returning you gaze back to the VIXX.Hakyeon looks around,and his gaze accidentally met yours.You avoided his gaze,but you can see the slight smirk rising from the corner of his lips.

"Don't worry,"JungKook must've noticed that too.He glared at Hakyeon,before the VIXX members came down from he stage.

"The champion,for year end camp 2014, is..."the emcee paused slightly longer than before,making all the participants frustrated."BTS!!!Congratulations!!!!"

The BTS members are all surprised.All of you thought you were just here to enjoy but you didn't expect yourself will get such a great reward.

All the 8 of you went on stage to recieve your prizes,and NamJoon was asked to give a speech.

"I'm really thankful for my members for listening well and cooperate with me.We will work hard and show you a better side of us.Thank you,"NamJoon spoke,shortly.

'BTS finally have time to shine,'you thought.You always knew that they are talented,but just that they don't have chance to showcase it.It is good for them that they can now be able to record a full-length album.

"Thankyou,NamJoon.Please stayback for awhile because the album producer of our school would like to see you,"the emcee stated,before smiling at NamJoon,politely,earning a series of nod from NamJoon.

After the camp had ended,NamJoon and Suga,the songwriter for BTS,stayed back to talk to the PD-nim.

"JungKook,you may leave first as you have to walk HyunRi home,"NamJoon said,as the ceremony ends.

"Ah...I'm fine,"you replied,scratching the back of your head.

"No,it's okay.They called us probably is something reguarding about our songs production...I don't want you to wait for us..."Suga stated.

"Oh Arraso.."you didn't argue back again.

"Come,"JungKook said,holding your hands as both of you exits the performing arts building.

JungKook walked you home as he helps you carry for your luggages.

"Annyeong~"you bid goodbye to him.

"We should go for a date in summer holiday,"he replied you with that,at the same time waving.

"JungKook,don't forget your hyungs and you will be busy working for their full-length album,"you reminded him.

"Okay..."he pouted "Maybe you can also help us?"

"Stop kidding,jagi.I'm bad at writing songs,"you argue back.

"But you've unique ideas,"he said,caressing your cheecks.

"Doesn't TaeHyung have unique ideas too?"you questioned.

He laughed uncontollably as if it was supposed to be a joke. "His ideas aren't usable,"

"oh...Okay,nevermind.Call me when you're free."you stated.

"Okay~"he replied,before giving you a cute peck on your lips,which you never expected.

"Yah~JeonJungKook!!!"you whinned,while bursting out of laughter.