16:Answer to his confession.

Surviving high school

An afternoon after basketball practice.

"Here you go,"he said,while handling you a bottle of energy drink.

"Gomawo,"you said,almost souded like a mosquito.

"Is something bothering you?"he asked.

"No,nothing?"you faked a smile.

"Aw,HyunRi.Don't lie.I knew there's somthing going on..."Ravi reaches out to grab hold of your hand.

His palms are warm which makes you feel safe,and sure.

"My friend wants to know you more,"you said,before drinking your energy drink as if that was your 'beer'.

"But did you forgot?The only person who I love is you,HyunRi!"Ravi exclaimed.

"Ravi...I think I have the answer already,"you said,lightly.

He looks at you,waiting for you to continue your sentence.

"I...like you too.But I wasn't sure that is your love sincere or not."you confessed.

"I swear."he pasued,"I'm sincere."

"Good.I'll give you a chance."you said,before blushing a little.

Ravi leans in and kisses you on the lips.How sweet.

Few moments later,you broke the kiss and held hands with him. 

"Does that mean you're not meeting my friend again?"you asked.

"No,if she wants to,I don't mind."he shrugged,with a bright smile on his face.

"Alright,how about tomorrow afternoon after school?"you asked,

"Sure,now let me walk you home."Ravi commanded.

You nodded and pulls your phone out from your sports bag to text JungKook.

Kookie,don't wait for me to go home today.I'll be going home with my friend.

You don't really want him to know about you and Ravi's relationship status,now.

__________________________________________________________________________________

JungKook was bored from doing his maths while waiting for HyunRi home.

He streched his body while standing up from the chair.

"Goodbye,Youngjae.I'll leave first."He bid goodbye to the on-duty librarian,Youngjae before leaving the library.

"Bye,see you tomorrow hyung."He said,brightly before resuming his work.

JungKook stepped out of the library and packed his backpack before giving HyunRi a surprised visit at the basketball court.

He skipped and hopped all the way to the sports centre,can't wait to see you and complain about how hard was the maths problem that Mr Kim gave for homework.

Before he stepped into the basketball court,he accidentally saw a couple kissing in the empty basketball court.

His eyes focused to see who they are.

He gasped.He was shocked by the sight of the couple and their behaviour.

He stood there for a couple of seconds before running away.

He wanted to deny everything he had seen.His heart felt weak,and sad and the anger inside of him rises more and more.

He hated crying,because crying looks weak but he couldn't help but to tear and he tightened his fists and punched the wall for a several times until his hands bleed.

How can you kiss him?

Don't you know he'll be the biggest harm to you?

You're putting yourself into dangerous!

I'm such a useless friend!!

Since when did I care so much about her?

I don't want Ravi to harm her!

JungKook's mind went blank.He has never felt so empty in his life.If he confessed his love,will things be different now?

Definetly,a yes.

His phone rang.

Kookie,don't wait for me to go home today.I'll be going home with my friend.

Friend?Do friends kiss?

JungKook fall sit to the ground,eyes swollen due to him crying too much.

"I'm useless,I'm a coward."he said to himself.