20:"Make your life miserable" (part.1)

Surviving high school

"Okay so hyung,are you sure we're doing this?"Ravi asked,unsure.

"Yeah,he deserves to."N said,rolling his eyes. "He's getting on my nerves while actually thinking back to that incident."

"But you shouldn't have do that to her,do you?"Ravi silently complained.

"Yaah,Ravi.Since when you're against me?"N showed an completely unsatisfied face while sliding on the screen of his smartphone,before continuing his sentence. "And that's not fun by getting into a stable relationship.You see the same girl every day...Isn't that boring?"

"Y..Yeah?"he knew he was not supposed to say no.

"Alright Ravi.Remember our plan,alright?"N tapped his shoulder with reassurance.

"Sure,"he nodded.

And there was a loud bang coming from Ravi's bedroom door.

BOOM.followed by CLANK.Well that was some sorts of sounds that metal make.Lastly, a "CLINK,"

"Well see who's here...our biggest playboy honey,huh?"N stated,with full satisfaction while looking at the younger one barging in.

"Hyung,what's your plan Omo I' so excited~~~~"HongBin squealed like most of their fangirls in school.

"You don't have to do anything...just having some skinship with her,"N stated,while tossing around his own phone,showing him a 'taking photo' gesture.

"Ooh...Arraso,arraso.Yeokshi...Uri Hyung!!!(As expected,our hyung!!)"HongBin nearly screamed out of hapiness because he knew that they'd be having fun today.

"Now Ravi,asks her out for a date."N said,with the biggest smirk ever.

"Alright,"Ravi sighed,while pulling his phone out of his tuxedo.

______________________________________________________________________

"What?! Are you crazy,Ravi?!My mom wouldn't allow me to go places like that!!"you screamed,resulting your elder sister,HyunJi to peek into your room and asked what happened.

You waved a little signalling her that it's just nothing,and you get back to the phone,speaking softly this time.

"Tell her it's just a party invitation..."Ravi begged.

"Alright...alright...but I can't consume alcohol..."you said,while getting over to your wardrobe to look for something formal and nice to wear.

"It's only one or two shot...You won't be drunk anyway...Unless you're willing to drink the whole bottle...I don't mind then."Ravi replied,on the other side of the phone.

"Arraso,arraso.When will you pick me up?"you asked,while flanking your phone between your right ears and your right shoulder while trying to pick on a nice dress.

"About 7.30pm?"he said,unsure.

"Okay,see you later."you said,then hang up the call directly.

Looking at your wardrobe,your mind went blank on picking out nice dress.Yes,as usual,you're still not good at picking outfits.

"Unnie~"you called,with an aegyo tone.

"What?"she said,while opening the door of your room,only to see your bed covered with some dress already.

'I'm going out for a party...Help me to pick a dress..."you said,while scratching the back of your neck.

"Well,sure.Don't you know why I ever exists in your life?Because I'm your personal fashion advisor."she said,while imitating the voice and poses of a diva.

You giggled,then continued, "Plus make up artist and saloon."

"That's enough,HyunRi.This black dress will do.I'm sure that your curves will stand out."she commented,and you change into it immediately.

"Good,now let's go to my room for a little make up."HyunJi invited you to her room and apply some brown eyelashes and mascara and eyeliner well and more but stating this three was already a hard task for you.You never have any ideas on make up and makeup tools.

"Woah,HyunRi.I never knew you're so y and pretty..You should care more about your appearance."HyunJi complimented.

You looked at yourself through the mirror."Wow,"you gaped.You thought it was another person.Not like you're ugly without makeup,but just the makeup makes your facial features stands out more than usual.

"Gomawo unnie..."you hugged her.

"Don't need to hug me,because I'm just trying my new makeup ideas on you...I should thank you!!"she said,showing you an eyesmile.

Oh wait,you forgot.She studied some fashion course or whatever course that involves makeup.That's why she's an expert in this.

'BEEP BEEP'

Oh he was here.

"Bye Unnie,help me to inform omma I might be coming home later today..."you said,waving at her before getting into Ravi's car.

Ravi pecked your lips before departing to the destination,hearing HyunJi yelled behind both of you.

"YAAH HYUNRI SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME."

Ravi snorted with laughter at that comment,which making you blush a little.