23:Time will prove everything

Surviving high school

N hit the button 'send' on his smartphone.

"This kid must be real mad right now,"N smirked,then let out a few evil chuckle.

Ravi reached over your ears and nibble at it,while sliding one side of your sleeves down.

POOMM.

"YAH!!KIM RAVI WONSHIK,WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING TO HER!!"Rania yelled.

N and HongBin startled,then stood up and bow to Rania.

"Annyeonghaseyo,nuna."they greeted,then excused themselves away.

Rania looked at HyunRi who was badly passed out,then shifing her gaze to Ravi,who was now standing in front of her,lowering his head.

Rania took a deep breathe,and walked over to carry you from the couch.Ravi offered to help her.

Rania rolled her eyes,but she didn't reject his help.

Both Kim siblings carried you to Ravi's car,and placed you on the backseat.

Rania went infront to the passenger seat,while Ravi get into the driver seat,ready to go home.

"I'm not done with you,Kim Ravi Wonshik."Rania glared,fiercely at his younger brother.

He gupled when his elder sister called him like that.She never called him that way,unless he was in deep trouble.

His guilt rose from the bottom of his stomach to his heart,making him feel regretted doing that to you.He wanted to stand up for his rights before that,but he doesn't have the courage to do so.

His car stopped infront of the mansion.Rania seems to calmed down a little.

Ravi opened the backseat vehicle door,wanting to carry you,but Rania stopped him.

"Leave her with me,"she said,sternly,before turning her head to her personal butler. "Mr Park,can you please carry her to my room?"

Mr Park bowed. "Yes,miss." and signalled two maids to do so.

"Kim Ravi Wonshik,follow me."Rania said,while heading into the mansion.

Ravi followed behind.

Reaching for the door knob,Rania twisted open,leading to a room which has furniture which looks like a place for conference.

"Sit,"Rania said,to Ravi.

She is emotionless,but Ravi was shivering with fear.

"Why are you there?"Rania spoke up.

Ravi kept quiet.He didn't want to say that it was N's idea.

"I see,"Rania nodded,at Ravi's silence."Are you not going to say?"

"It's just a date,"Ravi blurted.

"Date?!"Rania scoffed,"What I see was you're trying to get her into your bed,"

Ravi lowered his head.

"I can't stand you anymore.Don't you know she is a good girl?She holds onto her dignity and never let anyone to take advantage on her and yet,you're trying to steal her dignity away from her?Isn't that too much?"Rania raised her voice.

"Mianhae,noona..."Ravi apologised.

"I am not the one you should sorry for,"Rania scowled."I'm leaving,"

Rania left Ravi behind,alone in the room.

Sorry.

_________________________________________________________________

The birds are chirping happily on the trunk outside,signalling it's a really pretty morning.

You tossed and turned a few times,before waking yourself up.

"Ouch..."Headache.Probably it's the hangover since yesterday.

"Are you okay,dear?"Rania asked,while offering you some soup that cures hangover.

"Whoa,unnie,why am I here?"you asked,before drinking the soup that she gave you.

She sighed. "Don't you remember what happened yesterday?"

You tried hard to recall what happened yesterday,only to remember the blurry sight of you making out with Ravi and he nibbled your ear.

That's all.

"Not really...but why?"you replied,frowning.

"Why did you date Ravi?Didn't I told you not to?"Rania half-scolded,half-advicing you.

"Mianhae unnie,I like him too..."tears started to well in your eyes.

"Yah,HyunRi,don't cry."Rania pulled you into a hug."Everything will be fine,but you've to know.Dating a playboy isn't an easy task."

You nodded.

"Although I don't really wanted to say this,but..."Rania sighed,once again. "I hope you can breakup with him."

"Unnie!!"you whinned.

"It's not your fault,it's his fault."Rania stated.

"But..."you hesitated.

"It's okay if you can't do it now,but time will prove everything."Rania added.

Yes,time will prove everything.