Chapter 33:Year-end camp (1)

Surviving high school

The first year of high school has finally come to an end.

You realised you have went through a lot throughout this whole year.That includes Ravi,and JungKook.

"Jagi,"JungKook approched you from behind,holding your slim waist as you tosses your thick chemistry textbook into the locker.

"Ne?"you asked,while slamming your locker shut.

"The student government have been organising a year-end camp for the students."JungKook said,while pulling out the brouchure from his bag.

You inspected that piece of colourful paper.

YEAR-END CAMP

Are you interested in Performing Arts?If you do,Do not miss this opportunity to showcase your talent.The theme for this year's camp will be "Different concepts on stage".Students are required to brainstorm between group members to present a unique concept of dance/music video/sketch of their individual groups.Attractive prizes will be awarded to the winners.

Aim:

-to recruit the inner talent of students in Korein High

-to provide a better opportunitiy for students to learn outside the classrooms

-to build teamwork and leadership between students

Rules and regulations:

1.There should be at least 2-10 members in a group.Individual participants will not be accepted.

2.A maximum of 10 groups will only be accepted upon submission.This is based on a first come first serve basis.

3.Each group of participants are required to pay 100,000 won/group.

Prizes:

First place:5,000,000 won/group + full-length album recording opportunity

Second place:2,000,000 won/group + Title song recording opportunity

Third place:1,000,000 won/group

Consolation prize (x10) :500,000 won/individual outstandings

Date & venue:

*19th of June - 20th of June

Performing Arts centre & Auditorium,Korein High

*Please note that students are required to camp in school.Gently reminder for participants to bring their own sleeping bags.

You put down the brochure,looking at JungKook who is smiling so brightly infront of you.

"Are you interested in joining Bangtan fella'z?"he asked.

"Sure,it'll be fun."you replied,with a big grin."

"Okay,I'll submit your name,"JungKook said,while slamming the paper against the locker and write your name.

You looked at him scribbling your name against that form,his writings are a little messy but yet visible,and he whispered to you hurriedly "I'll be back in shourtwhile,wait for me."before rushing away from the corridors to find the head of department of the performing arts.

You could understand why would he being so rush because this might be a lifetime opportunity for him..Maybe not.His dream is to become an idol,which explains because he sing well,dance well and rap well.His existence made you suspect the casting team of every single entertainment - can't they see how talented JungKook is?But partly of that was JungKook was a shy boy.He seldom sings in the public.This is the chance for him.

Few minutes later.he rushed back to you with bead sized sweats visible on his forehead. "Jagi,was i slow?"he asked,panting.

You shook your head,smiling,while you took your handkercheif and reached onto his forehead."Why,JungKook.Take your time.It isn't like i'm rushing or what."

"But I'm worried,"JungKook said,with concern.

"About?"you said,pulling your handkerchief back to you and fold it into square shape before putting it back into your pocket.

"Your safety,"he said,before taking his water bottle and devour into it.

"How cute of you,"you giggled,feeling relieved to have a boyfriend like him.

"Now shall I walk you home?"he asked,hands reaching for yours to intertwine both of your fingers.

"Sure,"you said,while leaning your head lightly on his broad shoulders,savouring the moment.

The walk home was exceptionally fast.

Before letting go of his hand,you asked him "Are you looking foward for the camp?"

"Yeah,I do,do you?"he answered,the other hand of him reached to touch your beautifully sculptured face.

"I do,"you said,letting go of his hands unwillingly,before waving to him. "Goodbye,jagi."

JungKook gently kisses your forehead before smiling at you. "Goodbye,"he said,leaving you with butterflies in your stomach.