11:Should I trust him,or not?

Surviving high school

The basketball state competition ends with Ravi scoring a 2-point shot.

BEEP—BEEP—BEEP—

Game over.

The big black LED screen on the middle of the stadium shows that the champion of the state competition for 2014 belongs to Korein high.

Mr Jung clapped in amusement,and the audience screamed and cheered energeticly.

"Korein basketball team beats Shinhwa team by the score of 78 to 70!!That's not a bad result for Shinhwa,though.Keep it up and we hope that you'll join us next year again,"the organiser announced.

Korein school teams are too immersed in the joy of winning,because they literally screamed their lungs off as they give each other a group hug.

The leader of both male and female teams,went up the stage to receive the award.

All of you bowed to the staffs and of course,the coach.

"You guys have done a great job,"Mr Jung paused,"I'll treat you people lunch on next Saturday,"

"YEAH!!!!"all the VIXX and you and the girls cheered in unison.

After that all the other members left one-by-one.

At last,you and Ravi are the ones who are left behind.

"HyunRi,kaja~"Ravi said,while picking up his stuffs,and walking over to your direction.

You smiled,and nodded,while picking up your stuffs too.

But,he grabbed your wrists,which resulted him grinning at you "Let me do this," He takes hold of your stuff while heading over to his bright oranged double-seater sports car.

You gaped at him,knowing he was driving all the time but not knowing he was actually driving a sports car,instead of a normal car.

"Wow,Ravi,"you exclaimed,while getting into the passanger seat.

He giggled,while getting into the driver's seat,and pushed the engine button.

He drove all the way,passing through the normal housing areas,then a condominium.Still on the way to his house.

The journey to his home is silence,until he speaks up.

"Are you excited?"he asked,glances at you before returning his gaze back to the road.

You nodded.Okay,you have to admit,you're a little excited,because,you knew you has fallen for him.

You knew he was a playboy,but you decided not to believe the fact that he used to played with others feelings.

'Maybe everything is only a rumor,' you thought to yourself.

Just then,he drives into a path which was surrounded by tall trees and golden lamposts,which seems like an entrance to a palace.

Going all the way to the end of the path is a elegantly designed mansion,with a big golden shining gate with four guards standing beside each side of the gate.

"Welcome home,Young master,"the guards bowed and greeted,while Ravi raises his hand as a response to them.

"Is this your house?"you asked,out of curiousity.

"Of course,This is my mansion."he corrected,indirectly.

You couldn't believe that this is actually where people lives.You thought it was a palace for the royal families.

"C'mon get in,"he said,grabbing you out of the passanger's seat before turning his head to a chamberlain who is in charge of parking cars.

The main entrance was a little too grand,for you.It has red carpet lying on the staircase,connecting to the main door.

"Evening,miss.Evening,young master."greeted the housekeepers,who lined up along the corridors which seems like it has no end.

You crooked your neck to take a look of how many housekeepers does Ravi's family hired.

"1,2,3..."you silently counted.

Ravi noticed your cute act.His lips couldn't help but to part into a curve.

"40?!!!Ravi,you serious?You have 40 maids when I don't even have one!!"you silently exclaimed.

"So what if I have many maids?All I want is you,only you."he whispered,in your ears.

You can feel that your face are flushing red due to his act.

"Let's have dinner babe.I suppose you're staying over tonight,right?"he sweetly whispered,which sends waves of electricty shocks down your spine.

"I'd glad to..."you feel like nothing's more important than him at this moment.

He leads you to the dining hall,where you assumed to eat dinner.But all you can see on the table is feast,not dinner.Once again,your jaw dropped due to the fact that how rich Ravi could be.

"Just treat here like your own house,be comfortable."He smiled at you,while pulling the chair,offering you to take a seat.

Of course,you and Ravi enjoyed dinner.

 After dinner,he brings you to take a walk around his mansion.Swimming pool,golf area,basketball court...his mansion has it.Oh,you forgot.Ravi's dad is the founder of a flight company so a mansion might seem normal for Ravi.

"Now,do you want to visit a special place of mine?"he whispered,with a husky voice of his.

You nodded,and he grab holds of your wrists,pulling you to the 'secret territory' of his—his bedroom.

"What the hell,Kim WonShik?Your bedroom?What kind of surprise is this?"you scowled,not satisfacted.

"Welcome to my bedroom,"he said,closing and locking the door behind him,without you noticing.

You looked around.His bedroom was black-and-brown themed,which has the similar taste of a vampire.His room was indeed big,about one and a half the size of the first floor of your house.

"What's so fascinating about your room?"you lift one side of your eyebrow,while casually sitting on his bed.

He walks over to you and sits next to you,before placing the small hands of yours on his big,warm hand.

"It's not about the room..."he whispered,once again,huskily,sending shivers down your spine before he continued, "It's about you..."

"W-what do you w-wa-want f-from me?"you stuttered.

He smiled,before pulling you into a deep,passionate kiss.You moaned into the kiss which he took the opputurnity to sneak his tongue into your mouth,asking for entrance,which you gladly give in.The kiss then turned into a heated kiss which resulting in him,hovering over you and started kissing on the crook of your neck.

"Wonshik..."you moaned,in pleasure but you knew you have to stop. "Keuman hae,"you said.

"Why,"he asked,"aren't we enjoying this?"he continued kissing and nibbling your neck.

"Jebal...keuman..."tears started to well in your eyes,but Ravi didn't stop.He continue making his way onto your collarbone.

You gathered all of your strength to push him away but he's too strong.Too strong that he didn't even stumble when you push him.

Ravi is now making his way to your cheecks.Your tears started to fall,which he realises and finally let go.

"I-I'm sorry,"he apologised,before running into the bathroom.

You lied on his bed,still not moving.Thousand of thoughts flow through your mind every second.

'Should I trust him,or not?'