6:Try not to go too close to Kingkas

Surviving high school

The next day in school after your basketball tryouts,you suddenly become a hot stuff where everyone in the corridor spare you admiring glances.

"Oh,you're the girl-version of Michael Jordan,right?"said a girl who was casually leaning on the locker.

Your eyes scanned her head to bottom.She dressed like if she's an international pop star.

But you can't blame her,she's the most popular ones out of her popular girls.

Im JungAh aka Nana.

You smiled at Nana,while getting your way to class.

"Annyeong,my name is Nana,nice to meet you,"she said,with a high-pithed aegyo voice.

You nodded at her introduction,then replied "HyunRi."

"Oh,I know.You're really famous now..Because you're pretty and good at sports.I guess the guys have already fall for you."said Nana,which is still looking at you,and have no intention of leaving.

"Uhm,Thank you,but sorry,I'm late for class,"you smiled while replied back,politely.

She bowed before leaving,which make you sighed in relieve.You never wanted to be friends with her and her friends.

Stepping into the class,only to see guys whistling and some blushing.

You shook your head and walk to your usual place— next to Kookie.

"Woah,I heard you're the girl-version of Michael Jordan.I guess you're really good at it,right?"Kookie said,while simply flipping through the textbook,feeling bored.

"That's just my luck,Kookie."You confessed,while feeling uncomfortable about the attentions that the other guys are giving you.

"So how was the tryout?"Kookie asked,while staring into your soul eyes.

You let out a forced laugh, "Never mention it again."

"Why?"Kookie was confused.

You told everything happened during the tryout.

~Flashback~

"So,the training has just ended.I'd like to announce the result."said Mr Jung,with his loud and deep voice which sounded like a truck.

Everyone keep quiet,waiting for Mr Jung to continue his sentence.

"There'll be 8 members for the boys team,and same goes to the girls team."he announced,while looking at the clipboard he has on his hands.

He looked at all the teens who had signed up for basketball,before returning his gaze back onto the clipboard.

"Cha Hakyeon,Jung TaeKwoon,Lee JaeHwan,Kim Wonshik,Lee HongBin,Han SangHyuk,BangYongguk,Choi JunHong.Congratulations."he said,while the boys stood up and lined up next to him.

"For the girls team...Oh HyunRi,Choi SooYoung,Choi Sulli,Kim HyunAh,Lee Ha Yi,Jun HyoSung,Kwon SoHyun and Nam JiHyun.Congratulations."he announced,while signalling all of you to line up next to him.

"We're truly sorry for those who has been eliminated.If you'd really like to join,please come again next year,"said Mr Jung.

Oh now,all the VIXX has qualified.How'd your life be?

~End of Flashback~

Kookie giggled at your frustrated face.

"What's so funny?"you asked,glaring at him fierecly,as if you're going to swallow him in any time.

"Nothing...just...You can still be friends with them"Kookie replied,trying as hard as possible to hold back his laughter.

"Tch,what if i fell for the playboy?"you scoffed.

Kookie knew you're being serious,so he sits up straights and starts being serious.

"HyunRi-ah,as a friend,I hope you don't go to close with them.Once they started,they wouldn't stop...Until they get you."Kookie said,then sighed and look at the marble floor before he continued, "Until they get you to sleep with them."

"That's why I'm here to ask you for help,geez."you groaned,in frustration.

"What about ask hyungs for solution?"he suggested.

"Sounds cool,"you replied,shortly.

During Lunch...

You don't feel like eating in the cafeteria so Kookie went to pack the food and call his hyungs out while you walk to the basketball court,where you promised to wait for him there.

Lucky enough,there isn't anyone in the basketball court.

You stepped on the staircase and get to a shaded audience seat,waiting patiently for Kookie and his trusted hyungs.

"HyunRi-ah!!"Yelled a familiar voice.

"NamJoon!"you yelled back.

Kookie and hyungs walked to where you are,and starts munching into their sandwiches once they sit down.

"So,I've heard from Kookie that VIXX are chosen into the school's basketball team,"said NamJoon.

"Yeah-and Ken kindof flirted with me."you confessed,only to see the members gaped,while Hoseok choked on a slice of cucumber.

Suga patted his back and asked him to relax.

"Playboys aren't jokes,"Jin stated.

"I know,that's why,"you sighed,before taking a sip of your orange juice.

"Did they do anything that,crossed the line?"JiMin asked,carefully.

"They..."you wanted to say that Ravi placed his hand on your thighs but then you held back.Maybe he was't intended to? "didn't."

"Well,then you don't have to worry,"said Suga,before NamJoon cuts him off "We'll help you,for sure.Just tell us if they did anything to you."

"Thanks,guys.I'd really like to have you people as friends."You grinned,sincerely.