Chapter 34:Year end camp (2)

Surviving high school

You arrived at school with the help of JungKook's father.

Mr Jeon helped you and his son with both of your luggages.

"Thankyou,mr Jeon,"you said,smiling at him.

"Wow,you're so polite.I can see why my son likes you very much,"he stated,making you blush.

JungKook's face turned into a shade of scarlet. "Stop it,appa!!"

His father giggled. "Okay,I'll stop.Have fun,both of you,"he said,before getting into his car.

You and JungKook went into the building to register yourselves.

JungKook's a little faster than you so he suggested "Hey,jagi.I'll just carry our luggages to our practice room first okay?Since we'll be carrying those back to our dorms at night."

"Oh...gomawo."you thanked.

"Don't forget,practice room number 7," JungKook reminded.

"Arraso," you said,before turning your head back to the regristration counter to do some simple paperworks.

"Oh HyunRi...you're here too?"a voice rang behind you.

You turned yourself back to face him.Surprisingly,only to see HakYeon and his crews standing there.You spotted Ravi,and you could feel a flash of hurt in your heart.You managed to hid it perfectly and not to be caught of guard by the boys.

"Oh yeah!Nice to meet you too,HakYeon,"you grinned back.You always thought he was a nice guy.In fact,he's not.Considering the fact that he planned the whole Ravi thing back when all of you were in the club.

"Enjoy your camp,"he showed you a motherly smile,before getting his nametags and heading to his assigned practice room.

You quickened up your pace as you headed towards practice room 7 located in the performing arts centre in your school campus.

You swung opnened the door,revealing NamJoon who's standing alone,trying to explain the whole concept to the BangTan.NamJoon spotted you and he invited you to sit down and listen to him.

Before he could even speak,the announcement came from the public speaker. 

"Participants of the year end camp,please pay attention.Firstly,we are glad that you volunteered to join our camp and we wish that you'll be able to gain several knowledge through this camp.We will now explain how will this camp goes.Listen carefully.Participants who wished to cheoreograph dances,you will have to do it among your members;but you could also ask for help from professionals by hitting the black button which is located next to the speaker in every practice room.At the end,you'll be examined by a professional from an entertainment company.For those who wished to shoot a mv,please kindly collect the shooting tools from the first floor of the performing arts building.You will be assigned a director if you wish to shoot a mv.Anyway,your first task is to compose an original song,which means a member in your group must compose a song.You're allowed to use the computer in your practice room.This task have to be done in 2 hours.The person-in-charge will be walking around and check your achievements;for those who did well,you'll be rewarded a medal and you'll recieve bonus points for the entire competition in the camp.At last,I'd like to wish each and everyone of you luck.Thank you."

NamJoon speaks up,and he is trying hard to do his part as a leader.

"Do you get me?Our concept is gonna be like,tough guys..Yeah you know,ssang-nam-ja ?"He asked.

The members nodded,while Jin spoke up "How are you going to compose that song like,in 2 hours time?"

Suga let out a relieved laugh. "Me and NamJoon have been working for it since last week.It's only left like,last two-eights and a few touchups here and there and we're done," He said that while pulling out a pendrive from his pocket.

They inserted the pendrive into the computer and did a few touchups here and there and they finished the parts they have not finished.The moment they have just done with their task,the staff walked in and checked.NamJoon played the track to him.

"Not bad."the staff nodded. "Are you done with this song?"

"Yeah,and we're ready for recording."NamJoon said,while pointing at the lyrics which he had just wrote in his notebook.

"Wow,that's fascinating,"The staff said,while pulling out a medal "Here you go,you deserves it,"

All of them stood up and bow,including you."Kamshahamnida,"

"No big deal.Keep up your good work.I'll be off to check the others,"the staff said,before leaving.

All of you headed to the recording room at the 3rd floor of the performing arts building.The BTS divide the lines between themselves.You didn't get any,though.Because they said the concept wouldn't fit you,and of course no girls would want to sing 'I want to be your oppa,'.That's creepy.You didn't mind though,you were there to have fun and create memories with your dear friends.But somehow they agreed to make you the main character for their mv.

You sat at the couch of the recording room,listening carefully to them recording the song.You were amused at the sight of the members singing and rapping.It would really be wasted if they don't become a band.

It was rare for them to recieve 'NG' for recordings because,basically they do their individual parts well.Maybe there was one or two,but overall everything was perfect.

After they came out from the recording room,you couldn't help but to compliment them. "Oh my,are you guys like some kind of boy band?I was like fangirling all the way"

All of them laughed at your joke.

Just then,another announcement was made again.

"Participants,it have been 2 hours from now.Your composing task should be done by now.In the next 1 1/2 hour,you will be recording.But I've received a report from one of our staff that group BTS have already done their recording.Good job,BTS.You may take this time as a break or you may continue moving to the next task."

"Let's go get the cameras and directors,"NamJoon energetically chanted.