13:Playboy's confession.Believe it or not?

Surviving high school

"Let's have breakfast in the coffee shop,"Ravi suggested,the moment you stepped out of Rania's room,carefully closing her bedroom door behind you so that you don't wake her up.

"Aren't the maids preparing?"you frowned.

"I told them not to,"Ravi replied,before eyeing you from head to toe. "You looks beautiful today,"he complimented,which makes you blushes hard.

"Well,thankyou.But since you have already told them,do I have the rights to say 'no'?"you said,sarcasticly.

Ravi's lips parted into a wide grin,then he grabs hold of your wrists and walk towards the front door,only to see his orange double-seater sports car shining brightly at the entrance of the mansion.He being the gentleman,advanced towards the passanger's seat and opens the vehicle door for you,offering you the seat.You smiled sweetly at him,before getting into the passenger's seat.He then closes the vehicle door and went straight to the driver's seat.

His sports car sped through the streets of the city,and then stopped infront of a peaceful coffee shop.It's entrance was lined with fine wood gives a harmony feeling to the customers plus the landscape around the shop brightened up the natural mood.It is really refreshing to have breakfast here.

"Take a seat first,I'll buy you some food.What do you want,jagi?"He asked,while wrapping his arms around your waist.

'Jagi? Since when did I agreed to be his girlfriend?'you thought.

"Uhm...Blueberry cheesecake and Iced Mocha,Ravi."you emphasized on the word 'Ravi' which shows a clue of you refuses to date him.

"Sure,wait a moment,"he said,then left.

You looked around the cafe.Since it was still quite early,there are only a couple of tables occupied.The ties on their collar clearly show a sign that they are employees who are getting ready for work.

DLING...DLING...

The bells which are hung upon the glass door of the cafe has rung,signalling that there is customers entering the cafe.Out of curiousity,you bobbed your head so that you will have a clear view of the customer who has just came.

Wow,look.How fascinating.

Mark Tuan and his crew.

They are wearing such colorful jackets and hoodies or snapbacks like they're going onstage or something.That's just ridiculous.People who passed by would spare them a judgeful glance of their outfit,especially those elder ones.

Mark looked around for an empty table,which you accidentally made eye contact with him and you turned your head away as fast as possible.It's awkward because he don't really talk to you now,but you and him were best friends in the past.That's irritating.To talk to him or not to.

He realised that it's you so he turned to his fellow crews and whispered something which resulting in them nodding their heads.He then walks over to your direction which makes you feel flustered and didn't know what to do.

Mark smiled at you,awkwardly while scratching the back of his head.You looked at him and smile too,but he didn't say anything.Instead,he handed you a small post-its which has his number written on it.You looked at the post-its before returning your gaze back to him and nodded.Gladly,he walk away.

Seconds after he walk away,Ravi came back.

"Here,your blueberry cheesecake and your Iced Mocha,"he said,pushing the plate and cup towards you.He have two scones and one raspberry cheesecake in his plate along with a cup of Iced americano.

"Gomawo..."you said,softly.Softly to a point where it seems more like whisper than talking.

Both of you finished your own portion without talking.It was a silent breakfast,with some classical music as a background music.

"Uhm...I was wondering if you'd want to go for a walk after this?"Ravi asked,while sipping on his Iced Americano.

"I'm fine with that..."you replied,while still thinking of Mark's extraordinary act towards you.

Ravi wiped his lips with the napkin before standing up and leave the cafe.He motioned you to the exit and followed right behind you.

Ravi and you have a simple stroll at the central park,inhaling the sweet scent of the blooming flowers because it is spring.The colorful flowers in the park lightens up the surroundings,giving the others a relaxed and calm feeling.

You causually sit on a bench,which Ravi immediately sits next to you.

"HyunRi,"he called.

"What?"you replied.

"I like you.I'm serious.You might think I'm a playboy,but I've already changed...because of you.When you appeared in my vision,everything seemed to blurred out except for you.You're like an angel in the darkness.You're too important for me that I want you to be my other half."Ravi confessed.

You froze.You didn't know what to do.The confession somehow seemed too real to be fake.

"Ravi...I understand what you mean.Please give me some time so that I'm able to consider."you said,softly.

"I'll wait for you,"he said,before pulling you into a hug.