1:The way you dress defines who you are

Surviving high school

"I don't know,Jess.I wasn't really looking foward to Korein High,"you said,while diving into the bed.

"C'mon HyunRi(your name),I heard that high school is fun!!"Jessica exclaimed,as if high school is an amusement park.

"As if,"you scoffed,then crawling away from your warm bed to your closet,which is full of celebrity's photos.

"Oh yeah,what are you wearing tomorrow?"you asked Jessica,who has been your best friend for ages.

"Something cute,like a plain white dress with a pink bow belt on my waist?"She casually said,while flipping through your fashion magazines which lied at the shelf next to your desk.

"That's cute,mind helping?"you asked,while tossing a black jeans onto the chair.

You've never been good at dressing up,but Jessica is a total fashionista.She like makeups,acessories,making hairstyle and etc.You feel sorry for yourself even though you have been flipping through those magazines for days and nights- just to make a decision on what to wear on the first day of school.

Jessica closed the magazine and walked over to you,who was scratching your head all the time.She looked at you before digging into your closet and find a piece of clothing for you.

She searched in your closet and finally picked out a white crop top,which has a graphic design in front of it.She handed you that top,then she went back to search for bottom that matches with your top.Finally,she 'digs' out a mini plaid skirt.

"Try it on,HyunRi."said Jessica,with her beautiful grin.

You went to the washroom and change into the outfit which Jessica chose for you.

"Uhm Jess,I'm not reall-"you grumbled as you walked out of the washroom.

Jessica's jaw dropped,then she later get back to senses and make a compliment about your outfit.

"You look gorgeous,honey.I'm sure guys will fall for you,"Jessica smiled.

"Shh,Jess.Basically the guys who are waiting for your 'yes' are lining up from the north pole to the south pole."you teased.

Jess giggled,then said "Yeah,but I only want you," She looks at you with her puppy eyes.

"But I don't want you,"you said,act like you're full of disgust.

Jessica rolled her eyes."It's okay,I'll still follow you."

You laughed at her,and seconds later,she did so,too.

"H-Y-U-N R-E-E!!!"yelled your elder sister,from the other side of the 2nd floor.

"WHAT!"you yelled back,not bothered to move even a single finger of yours.

HyunJi opened your room door,not even bothered to knock."OMMA AS- oh hi,Jess.You're here!!" your older sister greeted,feeling embarassed due to the fact that Jessica heard that she shouted for you.

"WHAT,HYUNJI.CANT YOU SEE I'M HAVING A GREAT TIME ON MY BED,"You yelled.

"Omma needs some help from you,and me.So,please kindly move your out from your bed and follow me downstairs."your sister said,while pulling your blankets away from you.

You let out a frustrated groan,but still tag along with your sister.

"Uhm,HyunRi,I guess I'll see you tomorrow."Jessica said,knowing that you're busy.

"Oh yeap,sure no problem.Wanna walk together?"you suggested.

"Sure,730."She said,then bid goodbye.

After Jessica have left,your unnie walked over to you.

"Oh HyunRi,tommorow's your first day of school?"HyunJi asked.

"Yeah."you replied,while showing the amount of your laziness through your face.

"Let me give you some advice about high school,since you're a freshman,"HyunJi said with a grin plastered on her face.

"Mrph?"you cranked your neck to have a better view of her face.

"The way you dress defines who you are,"said HyunJi.

"Like how?"you still doesn't get the point of HyunJi.

"Just like you wear the wrong shoes on the first day you'll stuck with a annoying nickname for the rest of the year,"HyunJi said,then walked away,leaving you alone on the spot.

That's why you don't like high school.