You're not the person who you used to be.

Surviving high school

"Hey,HyunRi."said Jessica,a little awkward when she bumped into you in the corridors.

"Yeah,Jess.It has been a long time we didn't talk,"you said,emphasizing on the 'long' word.

"Look-I'm sorry...Krystal's alone.I suppose you know her well,didn't you?"Jessica frowned.

'I know her too well,' your inner voice spoke,but "Yeah,"was everything that comes out from your mouth.

Just then,Kookie who's heading for the next class smiled at you when he passes by you.

You smiled back,and show him the see-you-later-in-class face.

"Oh yeah,speaking about...Jungkook...I've warned you right?"Jessica saw the interactions between both of you,she asked,with a worried face.

"Jungkook and his crews aren't bad kids...They're quite nice."you complimented.

You're not lying.It's true.

"How'd you know?Just because he treats you well?Maybe he's trying to play with your feelings."Jessica tossed her curly brown hair behind her shoulder before bid goodbye and leaves the spot.

Jessica's words hit your head.Strong and agressive.

You judged VIXX like the way Jessica judges BTS.

You knew BTS wasn't that kind of person-yes they aren't.Do not suspect.

But what bugs you is,what if VIXX aren't the way you judge them?

Maybe VIXX are only normal highschoolers who dressed up nicely and have plenty of girl friends (yes,girl friends not girlfriends),and that doesn't mean that they're those typical sleep-and-dump playboys.

"Yo,is something bothering you?"asked Kookie.

"N-no.Not really."you forced a smile.

Kookie kept quiet.He sure knew you were up to something,but just for the matter of your pride-he kept quiet.

Thousands of thoughts of 'Maybe VIXX wasn't playboys' run through your mind for every second.You couldn't help but to think that you're actually a little mean by just listening to people's words and judge the others.

"HyunRi?"said Jessica,with a big grin,along with Krystal who's next to her.

"Ne?"you replied.

"Oh gosh,you've to check this cute guy out!!He's a grade above us,and he's extremely hot and cute!!"said Krystal,before Jessica could open and talk.

Jessica looked at Krystal before returning to your gaze with an embarassed smile.

"Who's that?"you randomly asked,resulting Krystal to show you a picture of 'him' in her smartphone.

You froze."W-w-who's h-he?"you stuttered.

"Oh,he's Mark Tuan.Isn't he extremely cute and hot?I heard that all the girls in our grade crushes on him so hardly that people like you doesn't even have to hope."Krystal said,smirking.

Okay,that was mean.

"Uhm...I guess we have to go Krystal.I'm late for class."said Jessica,while pulling her away.

How wierd.

During lunch,you sat with the BTS,as a normal routine.

"Oh,right.NamJoon,have you ever heard of a guy called Mark Tuan?"you asked NamJoon,who's in the same grade as Mark.

"Of course,he's like the most famous guy in Korein high,"said NamJoon,muching into his hamburger.

You nodded,with silence.

"Why did you ask me?"NamJoon asked,before stealing Jin's orange juice which he ended up being slapped at the arm.

"Nah,just my friends said he's charming."you stated.

"Mark's part of the fashionista group of the school.He's handsome,and that's true.He dresses up nicely,and that's also true.But the only thing I can't accpet was he was never a organised person.He once..."NamJoon continued with his story.

Well,Mark Tuan.

He was actually a secret.

You and Mark were actually best friends in the elementary school.

Until your family moved to another downtown.

~Flashback~

"Why are you people so mean?"a girl with plaids said,crying.

"Stop bullying her," a tall guy figure appeared infront of the girl,protecting her from all harms.

The other kids ran away due to the guy who blocked the plaid girl was too tall for them to deal with.

"Thanks Mark,"the plaid girl said.

"You should learn how to protect yourself yah,pabo HyunRi."said Mark.

"I don't want to leave here.I don't want to leave...you."HyunRi said,while crying even louder.

:"Yah,"he said,while hugging you. "You can find me anytime,promise me you'll make it into Korein."Mark said,while patting your back.

You nodded.

"See you in high school,"said Mark,before leaving.

~End of Flashback~

He never did appear in your life since that day onwards,until the first day of school.

Well,isn't that a little dramatic?

But now-NamJoon said Mark is a fashionista,or basically he's the celebrity of the school.Would he even remember you when he have those pretty and skinny girls around him?

You didn't know.But you can read from the eyes that he gave you when he first met you-he wasn't really that inviting.

Mark is not the big brother he used to be.Not anymore.