12:Sister to the rescue

Surviving high school

Slamming shut the bathroom door behind him,he the tap water and rinses his face with water.

Panting,he get back to his own senses and looks into the mirror,only to reveal a reflection of himself.

He frowned,knees felt sick and so his legs give up on standing.He slowly slips himself down by using the bathroom wall as a support for his body weight.

~Flashback~

"Truth or Dare,Wonshik?"Jaehwan asked,raising one side of his eyebrow.

"Truth."Ravi replied,shortly.

Then there goes complete silence.

"That's not fun,"Hyuk complained.

"Oh okay,so why don't you just say dare."Ravi glared fiercely at Hyuk which made the younger gulped.

"Stop messing around,"said N,then continued,"I dare you,to sleep with HyunRi and date her for a month then breakup,"

"What's so hard about that,he's the second best player in our gang,"Jaehwan complained.

The best player,no doubt,is Lee HongBin.The hottest guy in Korein high who makes literally every girl's heart flutter by just smiling.His dimples are his best weapon for picking up girls.

Leo flipped his eyes,before making his statement. "HyunRi isn't an easy girl."

"That's why,"N replied,before turning back to Ravi. "Do you sure you can do it?"

Ravi hesitated.

"C'mon,don't be a coward,"HongBin added.

"Well,fine.I'll do it then."Ravi gave in.

~End of Flashback~

The moment he kissed her,he clearly knew it was love,not lust.

Has he fallen for HyunRi?

---------------------------------------------------

You felt tired from thinking all the nonsense plus Ravi was still in the bathroom.You get up from his bed and dashed towards his room door,carefully closing it behind you before leaving towards the living room.

The living room sits a pretty young lady,which her hair is tied neatly into a messy bun and has a skinny figure.She is now watching the television.

You walked over and sit on the couch which is positioned about 5 metres away from the television.

"Oh,Annyeonghaseyo."you greeted the pretty lady.

She looked confused,but she greeted you back anyway.

"Annyeonghaseyo,did my brother brought you here?"she asked,her round eyes were squeezed into a thin line.

My brother?So is she Ravi's elder sister?

"Do you mean Wonshik?Yeah,he brought me here."you answered.

Her lips parted into a wide grin.Wide but beautiful.

"Kim Rania imnida.Nice to meet you,"she introduces herself.

"Ne.I'm Oh HyunRi.Nice to meet you,too."you replied,politely.

"Anyway,where's my playboy brother?"Rania asked.

"He's in his room,not to mention how much of a playboy he is,"you scoffed.

Rania giggled,then turn to face you.

"HyunRi,do you know how extraordinary you are?"Rania commented.

"Like how?"you asked.

"You are never like the any girls that Wonshik have brought home.They wear such revealing clothes that almost seemed like swimsuits,and they always stayed in his room for the whole time,and they never talked to me,too.You're the first one.The first one to say that he is a total playboy."Rania complimented.

You felt confused."Whatelse can I say?"

Rania smiled,"They often defended that Wonshik isn't a playboy,but you're the only one who agrees with me,"

You blushed. "Keuraeyo?"

"Yes.And those girls always stick to Wonshik,they have never aware the fact that Wonshik's a playboy,until the reality proves them wrong."Rania said,with a smile,then continued "You're special."

"Well,thank you."you giggled,followed by Rania.

Just then,you heard the sound of doors closing coming out from Ravi's room.He walks around to search for you until he finally spot you in the living room.

"Noona,you're back"he greeted,receiving a nod from Rania.

"HyunRi,I guess we should go back to sleep now...It's late."Ravi suggested.

Before you could even open your mouth to speak,Rania spoke up.

"Leave her with me.She'll be sleeping with me today,my brother,"Rania eyed Ravi before grinning at HyunRi.

"Oh,fine."Ravi said,before leaving you and Rania on the spot.

You looked at his lonely back with sympathy when he's walking back to his room.

"Never mind,this is only part of his act."Rania said,before pulling your wrist. "C'mon,it's late now.Lets go to bed."

"Sure,but,Rania,may I call you unnie?"you asked,with your puppy eyes.

Rania couldn't help but to giggle."Do you even have to ask?"

"I'm sorry,Unnie."you laughed,so do Rania.

You followed Rania to her bedroom,which is decorated with pink posters on the wall,with white coloured furnitures.It does look like a princess' room.

Rania offered you to sleep next to her,since her bed is king size,plus you're a skinny girl and that does not even occupy her extra space.

"Do you know why I wanted to save you from sleeping with Wonshik?"she asked,while looking at the shining stars which were scattered all over the sky.

"...Why?"

"Because I used to date a playboy.He treats me really well,does everything for me,cares about me,and is a really good boyfriend.But one day he brought me to his house and he locked both of us in his room."she paused,gasping for air,trying not to let the tears to pour out of her eyes.You patted her shoulder to calm her down.Before continuing the story,she took a deep breathe. "He attempted to take advantage of me,but fortunately I was fast enough to reach for my pepper spray,"

"I'm sorry for you."you said.

"It's okay...Just remember,girls like you should not waste your time and energy on playboys."Rania reminded you.

Maybe playboy has a side where nobody ever knows?

But you agree with Rania,anyway.

"Arraso unnie.Gomawo."you thanked,before offering her a warm hug.