14:Phone files (1)

Surviving high school

Ravi walked you home after strolling around the park.

"I...will wait for your answer."Ravi said,before you to the doorstep of your house.

"Sure,I'll consider."you nodded,while closing the door behind you.

You gasped for air once you see him dissapear through the sidewalk.

You didn't know.Your heart is a total mess,because he is a player,and by that means he would simply throw you away anytime he liked to.

But...You knew you have pretty much fallen for him and it seems like he's treating you like his one and only.

You sighed,then tugged your hands into the pocket of your jeans,only to discover a piece of small paper inside.

Pulling the piece of paper out,only to reveal a paper written with a line of numbers and below that,a line of capital words which shows 'MARK,'

Reaching into your backpack for your phone,you key-ed in the number and text him.

Hey,Mark.

Oh Hyunri,Hi.

How are you?It has been a LONG time we've met.

Yeah,true.I'm fine...

Why,what happened?I missed the times we used to hangout together...

I thought you were kidding when you said you want to enter Korein high.

I wasn't.

Yeah,you wasn't.I was actually a little shocked when I saw you at the first day.I'm suprised that you actually passed the entrance exam.It's hard though,you know?

But for your information,my worst position in my grade was 5/200 students.

Owh,anyway,Congrats.

Yeah.Thanks.

Well I hope you don't mind what happened during the first day of school...I can't accompany you because I don't want the girls (or you can refer to 'my secret admirers') to bother you.They can be mean somtimes.

Okay Mark,I understand.

Anyway,I heard from NamJoon that you're often hanging around with them.I guess our gangs can gather and become a bigger gang?I don't know what is this called but well its okay if you understand.

Yeah,I understand.I don't really mind that.

Cool.Well where do you live now?

One street away from JungKook's.

Oh,I live nearby,too!But I'm living alone...so yeah.

Where is aunt and uncle?

They left me alone because they want me to be independent.

That's not bad though.You really used to be really depended on your parents when you're in elementary...

Yeah and that's why.

Well,Mark.Uhm I heard from everyone that you're a fashionista in school which you dress up like a celebrity...

But that doesn't mean I'm a bad boy,I'm still the Mark who I used to be.

Sorry,Mark.

For?

Judging you.I thought you've changed.Which you didn't.

It's okay...Don't do it again,arraso?Nae Dongsaeng.

Yeah.Mian.

It's time for me to do my homework now...Catch up with you in school.

Wait...Do you mean you'll talk to me in school?

Like why not?

Nothing,thanks and bye.