Chapter 29:Detention

Surviving high school

"Taekwoon,JaeHwan,both of you are required to bring all the bins to the dumpland."The teacher informed,before turning to the others to assign them.

Taekwoon showed a utterly dissatisfied face.Firstly,he hates stucking with Jaehwan because he irritates him all the time.Secondly,he is already late for his date with MinAh.Thirdly,he regretted following his fellow crews.

JaeHwan gave the detention teacher a disguise face when the teacher turned away.

"HongBin,Ravi,both of you are requied to clean all the gents' toilet."The detention teacher paused. "The cleaning tools are in the closet,"

"OHMYGOD,"HongBin and Ravi cursed while TaeKwoon and Jaehwan let out a sigh of relief.Comparing to Ravi and HongBin's task,their task is way more better that theirs.

"SangHyuk,HakYeon,please sweep all the dry leaves."The detention teacher assigned.

SangHyuk and Hakyeon were relieved that they are assigned to the best job.

The reason why everyone have to perform community service is because in detention class for Korein high,students have to perform community service before going into detention class for extra assignments.

Guess that the teacher have roughly know what happened,she assigned you and JungKook for a much simple task - cleaning all the boards in the classrooms.

JungKook was sent to the sick bay for some basic treatments.But you felt guilty so you asked him to go for a detailed checkup in the hospital.

JungKook giggled. "It's okay,"

JungKook and you is now currently wiping the board of the last classroom.

"After this,should we go to the detention class first?"you asked.

JungKook shrugged. "Are hyungs there yet?"

"I've no idea,"you stated.

NamJoon and SeokJin were assigned to clean up the cafeteria;whilist Suga and Hoseok are paired up to clean the corridors and JiMin and TaeHyung were supposed to sort up the sports equipment in the auditorium.

After both of you finished your tasks,both of you walked towards the detention class.

You have something in your mind but you didn't know how to speak up.

You stopped walking and stood still,without yourself knowing,only resulting JungKook to turn back and face you.

"What are you thinking?"he asked.

"Why are you so good to me?"you asked,without hesitation.

You looked into his eyes.A soft gaze flashed across his face.You tried to read his expression but he soon adverted your gaze.

"Did I?"he said,tried not to sound stupid at all.

"Yeah,you did."You replied.

Then there is silence.Neither you nor him continued the conversation.

"We're here,"JungKook said,finally break the silence as both of you reached the detention class.

===================================================================

(After school)

You and JungKook walk home together.

When you reached your doorstep,he smiled gently while saying "Goodbye."

You initiated a hug to him only resulting him hugging you back.

"Gomawo,"you whispered,in his embrace.

JungKook didn't speak,instead,he closes his eye,inhaling the scent of your lavender-scented hair.

Few moments later,you broke the hug and bid goodbye to him.

"I'm home,"you called,while taking off your shoes.

"Why do you come home so late today?" Sehun asked.

"Nothing,just hangout with my friend."Of course you didn't want him to know you've had detention.

"With that guy?"Sehun teased.You guess that he've already witnessed everything through the window.

"Yeah,My friend."you said,while openeing the refridgerator door to look for something to eat.

"Boyfriend?"Sehun tilted his head to the side,remembered that you complained to him last weekend about your 'love story'

"My ex is Ravi,he is JungKook."you said,while drinking the glass of milk you've poured.

"It doesn't take me long to realise that he likes you,pabo."sehun said,while hitting on the button of the television's remote.

You chocked on your milk and coughed.

"Stop kidding,we're just friends."you said,while calming yourself down.

What Sehun says next surprised you.

"So you're willing to love a person who've hurt you a million times but not willing to love a person who loves you whole-heartedly until he is trying to hurt himself?

You froze.