Chapter 27:Breakup.

Surviving high school

It is Monday.

That means school is back on today.

You and JungKook walks to school together.

"So...may I ask you about what are you going to do about..."JungKook carefully asked.

"Breakup,of course."You said,firmly.It doesn't take him long to realise you've made the decision.

JungKook kept quiet for a couple of minutes before stating "I'm sorry to hear that.Are you okay?"

"I'm still able to survive without him."You scoffed.

You walk to your locker to get your books for first period,but accidently bumped into Jessica.

"Hey HyunRi!!"she greeted,energetically.

"How was your trip to grandparent's house?"you asked.

"I guess it was fine then.You know what,I have fun playing with my cousins..."she started her 'self-made' story.

You knew you couldn't take it anymore so you roared to her. "Stop lying!!I saw you and Ravi dating at the mall!!"

Jessica was taken aback at first,You didn't expect what will come next,but her expression then turned into rage.

"So what?I did that on purpose because you lied to me that you didn't know Mark!!You didn't know how many countless nights I've cried over him because of you wanting to steal him from me!!So I decided to steal Ravi from you!I knew this is the only way to make you suffer,"Jessica scowls back.

You felt like your heart broken into pieces in a split second.You never knew she liked Mark that much.Plus,she is dating Ravi to take reverenge over you,not because of she likes him.

You shook your head and take a deep breathe.

"Do you like Ravi?"you asked,trying to keep yourself sound cool.

"Why?"She smirked. "I don't really like him but I want to be his girlfriend because I think I can be a better girlfriend for him."she said,full of sarcasm.

You hold your fists oh-so-thightly that you can almost feel your nails digging into your palms.

"I'm late for first period,"you announced,before walking away.

========================================================

(LUNCH)

JungKook,who sits next to you,starts packing his bags and preparing to head to the cafeteria for lunch.

"JungKook,I'm not coming with you."you said,patting his shoulder softly.

He showed you the 'why' face,which you immediately understand what he means.

"I need to come clean to him."you stated.

JungKook nodded,before giving you an understanding smile and says "Good luck."

You smiled back,before heading to VIXX's table in cafeteria.

"Oh,you're here,jagi.Come and sit with me."Ravi said,smiling,and patting the empty seat next to him.

"We need to talk,"you said,with a straight face.

Ravi knew something is going on so he immediately stood up and leave the cafeteria.Before leaving,he spared the hyungs a glance which all of them can relate.The 5 of remaining members stood up too,and followed HyunRi and Ravi behind,making sure to not spotted by the couple.

You and Ravi reached an isolated corridor in the abondoned classroom building.You didn't want unwanted attention from the other students,though.

"Where did you went last weekend?"you asked.

"Uh??Uhm...I...I went to movies with Hakyeon Hyung."Ravi was flustered at first,before making tons of lies.

You slapped him hard in his face.

"Stop lying!!I saw you and Jessica in the mall!!!'You yelled,which your sound echo around the empty abondoned building.

Ravi kept quiet.He knew his secret was busted.

"Why would you want to lie to me!!You said you like me whole-heartedly!!"You said,while hitting his well-builded muscular chest.

Ravi let you hit him for awhile before grabbing both of your wrists and talk to you.

"At least I knew the chance that I'll get her body is higher than yours!!How about you?!Will you give me your body?"Ravi yelled at you.

You are shocked by this side of Ravi.You've never seen this side of him.

"I'm so dissapointed with you,Ravi!We're done."You said,wanting to leave while trying to let free of yourslef from his grasp.

Ravi then pushed you towards the painting-faded wall,and his face is now about a few centimetres away from yours.You looked up into his eyes,it is full of lust.You tried to push him away but he is too strong and he did'nt even budge when you push him with your strength.

He wanted to kiss you on your lips but you turned away from him.He followed your lips but you turned another side.Frustrating,he starts kissing your neck and roams his hands all over your body.

Tears started to well in your eyes and it blurred your vision.You silently hope that someone will come and help you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL MY STORY IS SO CLICHE

Oh hi my readers hehe ^^

I'm back from hiatus early because I can't wait to see my readers' comments~~~

Tbh reguardless of what kind of comment you give me It always made my day :3

Anyway,I hope you enjoy this story and kindly suscribe (if you hadn't) :D

Saranghaeyo ;D