2:Types of people in High School

Surviving high school

Korein high.

A high school where only the smartest student who come from good backgrounds are allowed to enter.

Well,the fees here per month is equal to the amount of a normal worker per month,so you assume that the students here come from good/wealthy backgrounds.

"Are you nervous?"Jessica asked.

"No,I wanted to stay home and sleep."you said.

It's true.

"I'm nervous."said Jessica.

After that,both of you stepped into the building to get your individual timetables.

"How many classes do we have together?"asked Jessica,while suspecting through her timetable.

"Two,"you said,feeling dissapointed.

"Owh,It's okay,we can still hangout together during lunch and after school!!"Jessica said,cheering you up.

"What are those subjects we have together,anyway?"jessica asked again.

"Hmm...Maths and... History."you said,double-checking on your timetable.

"I see."she paused."I think it'll be better if we split up now for our first period because I don't want us to be late on first period,on first day,right?"

You nodded,then bid goodbye to her.

Her gorgeous back dissapeared through the long and crowded corridor,then you quickly grab your books that you needed for your first period.

You close your locker carefully,then starts walking through the crowd to your destination.

All the way through,you feel lonely.It's most probably because most of the people from your middle school couldn't afford to study here,and that's why you can't spot a similar face.

All of them look like strangers.

Since you feel lonely,you decided to observe the people around you.

There are some girls who dressed up like strange people (it is strange for you) as they have their earrings like at least 4cm in diameter,and have those really short tops which exposed their cleavage to the maximum state,with some matching shorts which was just like,3 inches below their hips.

"The queenkas,"you mumbled.

Turning your head around,you saw a bunch of guy who looks normal,but their bodies are more less toned.You heard them talking about some sorts of 'strikas' 'keepers' 'goal' and more.

"The jocks,"you commented.

And there is another gang of guys.They are dressed up nicely,just like the latest model in the magazine.They talked about girls and clubs and whatsoever which you have no interest in.

"The kingkas,"you spoke,softly.

There is another gang of mixed gender students,who wears ironed white polo shirts and ironed blue shorts/skirts.You assumed that they are either the nerd group or the people from the student government.

Without watching where you're going,you bumped into a guy.

"Ouch,"both of you exclaimed.

You rubbed your forehead,while looking at the guy in front of you.

"Oh,I'm sorry,"said the guy.

"Mark Tuan?Is that you?"you said,surprised.

He nodded,somehow as if he was self-concious about you.

Mark helped you up and then ran away,leaving you at the spot with question marks in your head.

Just then,the bell rang,signalling that the first period has started,at the same time helping you to snap out from daze.

You have no time to think about that,anyway.