8:Did I just...fell in love with a person who I can't be with?

Surviving high school

On the basketball court in a random evening.

"Thud," the ball entered the loop.

You dribbled the ball out to the 3-pointer,then attempt to shoot again.

The ball entered the loop again.

Exhausted,you catched the ball and walked over to the bench to take a break.

"HyunRi,"a familiar sound called.

You looked around,only to see nothing but empty basketball court.

"HyunRi-yah,"the sound was heard again.

The unknown sound is giving you goosebumps.You are not a coward,but things like that is always scary.

Plus,there will not be anyone around since basketball team isn't training today.

All of a sudden,VIXX appears infront of you like as if they are some sorts of kitten or cat or whatever who walks silently.

"Woah,you scared me,"you exclaimed,receiving a 'shh,' from them.

"You looks like you're tired,want some drinks?"asked Ravi,while handling you a bottle of energy drink.

"Gomawo,"you smiled at him.

"You looks beautiful when you smile.You should smile more,"Ravi complimented,while looking at the other members playing the basketball.

You stayed still,didn't know what to do.Smile?Talk?

At last,you didn't know what to say,so you still thanked him anyway.

"You don't have much girl friends.I saw you always hanging around with the boys.Are you alright?"Ravi asked,concerned.

Of course you're not alright.You have had Jessica before Krystal 'stole' her.

And,you are actually hoping for a girl friend which you can actually rely on.

"Yeah..."you sighed.

"Well you don't look like you are.Your face emotion tells me that you're obviously not okay,"Ravi said.

"Oh,so are you going to introduce me your girlfriend?"you rolled your eyes.

"Yah,what girlfriend?I don't even have one."Ravi looked at HongBin who had just scored a 2-pointer.

"You don't have it now,"you stated,before taking a sip of your energy drink.

"Used to,"Ravi stated,shortly.

"Eii Hyung,I've got to go.My omma's calling."cried Hyuk,from the other side of the court.

"Sure,wait a minute,"Ravi yelled back,then turning his head towards your direction.

"Hey,I'll leave my phone number to you,If you have any problems,I'm really glad to lend you my ears."Ravi showed a killer smile,which makes your heart flutter a little.

"Y-yeah,gomawo,"you stuttered,before bid goodbye to him.

That night,after you finished your dinner and you had nothing to do,you decided to text him.

Hey Ravi.Just finished dinner,have you?

Me too.Are you always that relaxed?I thought you are a busy person.

What makes you think that I'm a busy person?

Well-you seldom iniciates conversation,you looks like you're always busy with your social life.

Sorry,I am not.

You are not happy,are you?

Your mind went blank.Are you happy?No?Because Jessica left you?Yes?Because you have BTS as friends?

That's nothing to do with you,Ravi.

Anyway,I was just trying to know you more.

Why?

Because beautiful girls like you shouldn't be alone.

I'm not alone.

But you don't have a boyfriend.

I don't need that.

Wow,you're a chic person.

Yes I am.Because I hate person who plays with other's feelings.And I have to go.My mom needs me now.

You're indirectly insulting him that he's the one who likes to play with the other feelings.You wanted him to change.

The next day...

You bumped into him outside the physics lab.

"Oh hi,HyunRi."greeted Ravi.

You smiled a little,wanting to leave as soon as possible but Ravi's muscular figure blocked your way.

"Do you need any help?"you asked him.

"What do you mean by...Playing with other people's feelings?"he asked,showing you the confused face of his.

Looking closer to his face,you actually started feeling that he is really handsome,and has a gorgeous body.

Your heart beats wildly,and you can feel your cheecks are flushing red like those ripe tomatoes you see in the markets.

You kept quiet.

"Tell me,I need to know."said Ravi,placing one of his hand right beside of your ear,leaning closer to you.

'Damn this kid is seriously giving me butterflies in my stomach' you thought.

"N-nothing,"you stuttered.

That's a habbit of yours- stuttering when nervous.You never liked this habbit of yours because it makes you look stupid.

"That's good,"Ravi leans in more closer,and his head was just next to yours,his lips is just next to your ear.

"Why,"you try hard to talk,but this was all that comes out from the little lips of yours.

"Because,I'm already falling for you,"that was all Ravi said.

"I-I di-didn't know-what-a-are-y-you tal-talking a-ab-about,I-I'm going t-to cla-class now,"you stuttered,even serious now.

You left Ravi on the spot,while your mind has already drifted to the la-la-land.

Little did you know,Ravi was smirking.