Chapter 2

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

Chapter 2-Trouble

            “Yo, Sunny”

            “Hyominieeee”

            Sunny ran and hugged her. Hyomin smiled widely and hugged her back, they’re on the cafe near the Child Care Center, they shared their story to each other. Hyomin looked at Sunny that looked so happy whenever she told her about Sooyoung.

            “Yah, enough with that Sooyoungie.”

            “Why are you mad at me?”

            “I don’t know”

            “Hyominie, what’s happen to you?”

            “I...I come here to forget about her, I want to erase every memory about her in my mind Sunny”

            “Who? My Sooyoungie?”

            “Not that tree, I mean Eunjung my ex-girlfriend.”

            “Ah...I almost get a heart attack if you said it’s my Sooyoungie.”

            Hyomin sighed heavily and it made Sunny felt sorry for her. She came closer and hugged her trying to comfort her best friend from the sadness and eased the pain that she had in her heart.

            “It’s hard to forget the one you love, because it’s like hard to you to remember someone that you don’t know. You can’t hate her because you love her.”

            “Yeah, right. Why should I try?”

            “Umm...How about we hang out tonight, I’ll take you to our favourite place.”

            “That Yoona’s place?”

            “Yeah, why?”

            “Uh...No, nothing.”

            Hyomin tried to get rid of her mind about her crush in the high school time. They were separated and promised to meet again tonight. Sunny went to the orphanage and spent her time with the kids until Sooyoung picked her up. Sunny moved in to Sooyoung place since they’re engaged, so Sunny always there wait for Sooyoung come from her working place on the flowers shop.

            “Sooyoungie, I planned to hang out with Hyomin tonight, is that okay?”

            “Huh? Hyomin?”

            “She’s my classmate and my soulmate since we’re highchooler that time. She’s my best friend ever. We separated because of her scholarship to Canada, but now she’s here.”

            “Sure, I’m fine with it.”

            “Yay...I love you Sooyoungie.”

            “I love you too my Sunny Bunny.”

***

            Hyomin and Sunny was in the bar, they’re watching people dance. Sunny tried to make Hyomin feels better by ask Hyomin to dance with her. They sat again after they felt exhausted, Hyomin looked around to see, she’s searching someone that she know will be there at Yoona’s bar. Actually, that’s Yoona father who owned it but Yoona become a bartender and run the business after her father died few years ago.

            “Hey, Hyominie. What are you searching for?”

            “Huh? Nothing”

            She lied and tried to chat with Sunny again, Sunny wanted to make her best friend to forget about her sadness again so she asked her to play the bet.

            “I dare you to drink this cans as much as possible, the winner will have the chance to punish the loser. Do you want to play?”

            “Sure, you’ll never beat me. I can handle alcohol much better than you Sunny”

            “I’m sure you’ll get your punishment Hyominie”

            “Let’s see then, kekeke.”

            Both of them were drunk, but Hyomin could handle herself while Sunny was passed out. She chuckled to see her best friend mumbled something about Sooyoung while she brought her to her own home.

            She was about to sleep when Sunny tackled her down, Sunny grinned and started to attack her.

            “Sunny, wait! Please don’t do that, Sunny!”

***

            “Huh?”

            Sunny woke up and looked around, she looked at Hyomin who’s still sleeping beside her. Hyomin turned around now her back facing her, she could see the shirt loosen a little bit so she tried to tidy it up. She saw something on Hyomin’s neck, it’s a hickey.

            Sunny eyes widened after she saw herself , so she started to shout.

            “Aaaaaargh, what did I do?”

            “Uh? Sunny please don’t shout, I need my sleep.”

            Hyomin turned to face her, Sunny grabbed the blanket to cover her body. She moved away a little bit.

            “Hyomin, did I do something to you last night?”

            Hyomin nodded weakly, she rubbed her eyes a little bit before she pouted.

            “You gave me this.”

            Hyomin pointed the red spot on her neck, she looked so annoyed when she said that to Sunny. Hyomin woke up from her bed and went to bed for shower, she left Sunny who was apeechless now.

            “What did I do to her? I can’t remember anything.”

            Sunny sobbed and covered her face, she felt guilty. She dressed herself and put a paper on the table before she ran away. Her mind was completely in a mess now, all that she knows is going far away from there.  

***

I'm sorry for my late update, i need to revise it again and again until i feel it's good enough to post it here. Yup, here's the drama, i'm sorry for being cruel here. Thanks for subscribes and comments. See you later.

P.S. I think I've got my writer-block now, fortunately I already made my draft for the next chapter. Please wait patiently.