Chapter 13

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

Chapter 13- I’ll be at your side

            A few days later, in TaeNy’s apartment. Tiffany became more quiet than her usual, she sighed all the time and it made Taeyeon worried. She sometimes gave her a hug or kiss to reassure her that she will be alright.

            “Tae-Tae, where do you want to go?”

            “I just need to find a fresh air, Fany ah.”

            “You’re leaving me alone again?”

            Tiffany looked sad and hurt, Taeyeon came to her and hugged her tight.

            “I’m not , just need to do something. How about you visit Gyuri unnie? I’ll bring you to meet her.”

            “Um...But i’d rather be with you Tae-Tae”

            “I won’t be long, just couple of hours then I’ll pick you up and we’ll going to have a date/ How about that?”

            “Uh...Okay, it seems that i don’t have any choice here.”

            “Yah, Fany ah. Don’t say it like that, you make me feel bad now.”

            “I’m sorry Tae-Tae, my mind just recall every bad thing that happened when you’re not around.”

            “Fany ah, from now on I’ll be by your side and protect you. You can believe me, I’ll be

Your guard and be anything that you want me to do.”

            “*sighed* I always believe in you Tae-Tae, promise me you’ll come as soon as possible”

            “I promise”

            She hugged her wife again and caressed her cheek gently. She knew the hardship that her wife should going trough in the past still remaining there, she just don’t know how to heal it. She wanted her wife to be bubbly again, but she knew it need a long time to ease her pain. She felt guiltier when she remembered about baby TaeNy.

***

            “Gyuri unnie, please take care of her for me. I need something to do.”

            “Okay, Taeyeon ah. I’ll make sure she’ll be alright here with me and my baby.”

            “Gyuri unnie I’m not a baby, I already grown up.”

            “So you want me to call you giant baby?”

            “Yah, Gyuri unnie you meanie.”

            Jiyoung who stood beside her pouted, it made Taeyeon and Gyuri laughed at her. Taeyeon then bid goodbye and left out. GyulJing then came to the house to approach Tiffany who sat there blankly. They both felt sad about what happened, but tried to cheer her up.        

            “Tiffany unnie, let’s play something.”

            “Huh?”

            “How about play hide and seek?”

            “Yah, Jing. Do you think Tiffany is still a kid?”

            “Yah, but sometimes we played it too, right? We play it with reward and punishment”

            “Shh...Jing, don’t reveal it to other people.”

            “Why? Why shouldn’t I tell Tiffany unnie?”

            “Yah, baby. It’s embarrassing.”

            Tiffany who watched the couple started to argue, could only giggled. She clapped her hands and showed her eyes-smile. Gyuri and Jiyoung stopped their bickering and started to laugh too.

***

            Taeyeon walked to the dean office, she planned to quit from the college since she hate Siwon too much for ruining her life and Tiffany and moreover the one who caused they lost baby TaeNy. She knocked on the door, the dean allowed her to come in. She then sat and faced the dean who is Siwon’s father.

            “Taeyeon ah, I’m so sorry for the trouble that my son did. Please forgive him, he just played around.”

            Taeyeon who heard that suddenly filled with anger, she stood up and grabbed his collar.

            “YOU SAID YOUR SON JUST PLAYING AROUND? HE ALMOST MY WIFE AND CAUSED US LOST OUR BABY. ARE YOU IDIOT?”

            “I’m sorry Taeyeon ah, please calm down. How about I gave you the scholarship but promised me you won’t sue my son.”

            “ARE YOU BRIBING ME? TAKE YOU MONEY SIR, I QUIT FROM THIS STUPID COLLEGE. WARN YOUR SON FOR NEVER COME NEAR ME OR I’LL KILL HIM RIGHT AWAY. Ah, once again. No wonder your son is a jerk, because you’re a jerk too, good afternoon Sir.”

            Taeyeon left the dean office rashly, she walked with anger filled her body. She visited the placed where she and Tiffany shared their hug in the rain, she sat on the bench. She covered her face, she now she could no longer hold her tears.

            “I’m sorry, Fany ah. So sorry, for causing you this trouble. If only I didn’t have the dream to become a lawyer and meet that jerk, we might still live happily with our baby TaeNy”

***

           Sooyoung walked out from the orphanage and saw Taeyeon sat on the bench near it. She approached her and patted her shoulder.

            “Hey, buddy. Why are you here?”

            Taeyeon looked at her, the tears still left on her face. She tried to smile, but it ended up made her face looked weird.

            “Yah, why are you crying? Uh...I don’t know how to comfort crying people, should I call Sunny to calm you?”

            “I’m okay, Sooyoung. No, thanks.”

            “Do you mind to tell me, buddy? I may help you if you told me what really happened to you.”

            “My family life just ruined by the stranger. I’ll kill him if I saw him here.”

            “Ouch...calm down Taeyeon ah, you’re mad now.”

            “*sighed* I don’t know how to make my wife cheers up again.”

            “Hm...How about you ask some suggestion from the author’s fiancé?”

            “Huh?”

            “Hm...How about this”

            Sooyoung whispered to Taeyeon, Taeyeon could only nod. At first she frowned a little bit and looked at Sooyoung confusedly.

            “Are you sure this will work things out?”

            “Hm...Maybe it will run well, just try it.”

            “Uh...I’m not that kind of person, you know.”

            “I know you very well, because we’re both just the same, kekeke.”

            “Uh...Okay, I’ll try it.”

            “Good luck for your date then, keke. See you later, I need to go to my shop.”

            “See you later, Sooyoung. Thanks for your help.”

            Sooyoung could only smile, she walked away from Taeyeon. When she felt she was far away from Taeyeon she mumbled to herself.

            “Why did I give her some suggestion while my life is ruined too.*Sighed* I don’t know what will happen to me and Sunny, love surely is a complicated thing right now.”

***

Hello again, i come back with another chapter, keke. Thanks for wait patiently, and of course your comments and subscribes means a lot to me. So see you later, my faithful readers. ^^