Chapter 9

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

Chapter 9 – Precious Gift

            Jessica woke up and felt warm breath behind her back. She couldn’t move an inch, she rubbed her eyes slowly and turned around. She found Yuri was sleeping besides her.

            “Yah, Kwon Yuri. Since when did you’re here?”

            “Um...Sica please be quiet. I’m sleepy.”

            “I’m sure I locked the door before, why you could come in?”

            “I asked the receptionist to get me another key, I said that you’re lock inside and couldn’t come out since you lost it.”

            “Yah, so you’re sneak out and sleep here last night?”

            Yuri nodded and pulled angry Jessica to her embrace.

            “Yah, Kwon Yuri let me go”

            “No, I won’t except you give me my morning kiss.”

            “No, I won’t”

            “Well you should sleep with me then.”

            “Urgh...fine, where should I kiss you?”

            “Um...How about all over my face.”

            Yuri smirked and leaned her face closer to Jessica.

            “Can I skip this?”

            “No”

            “Yah, Kwon seobang.”

            “I want it now, here”

            She pointed her face one by one. Jessica could only obey since she really should go out from their bed. She finished her task and rashly went to the bathroom.

            ***

            “Sooyoungie?”

            Sunny woke up from the bed and couldn’t find her Sooyoungie, she walked trough the balcony since they’re spend their honeymoon on the cottage. She saw Sooyoung was watching the scenery in front of them. She smiled and came closer to her husband.

            “I thought you’re missing”

            “Huh? Oh, good morning Sunny. Today is surely will be a Sunny day”

            “Huh?”

            “Nothing”

            Sooyoung came and hugged her from behind, she wrapped her arms to Sunny waist. She put her chin on Sunny shoulder and smiling.

            “I love your scent.”

            “Huh?”

            Sunny turned around and lifted her face to kiss Sooyoung, but Sooyoung moved away.

            “Why?”

            “Uh...Please don’t , Sunny. I can’t handle it.”

            “Um...About last night, um...I want to apologize to you.”

            “That’s okay, Sunny. I understand it”

            “Please listen, I lied to you last night.”

            “Huh?”

            “Actually I didn’t have my period, I...I...I’m a little bit afraid and nervous last night. So I...”

            Sooyoung released her hug and stepped aside, Sunny lifted her head and saw Sooyoung who was crying in front of her.

            “You lied to me?”

            “I’m sorry, Sooyoungie. Please, forgive me.”

            Sooyoung turned away and ran to their bedroom, she even locked the door when Sunny tried to chase her. Sunny knocked on the door, and said her apologize for several time but Sooyoung didn’t answer it.

            “Sooyoungie, please don’t be mad at me. I’m sorry.”

            Sunny was sobbing when she knocking the door for half an hour. She sat on the floor and covered her face, she sobbed and felt guilty.

            “Sooyoungie, please forgive me. I’m willing to do anything to make this thing up.”

            “Really?”

            Sunny looked at Sooyoung whom now stood in front of her with a cake in her hands.

            “Happy Birthday, my wife Choi Sunny”

            Sooyoung flashed her smile and sat down besides her.

            “Thank you, Sooyoungie. You didn’t mad at me?”

            “Of course I’m mad, but you know that I’m a foolish that only knows you. Here is your cake and make a wish”

            “But you’re crying”

            “It just an act, I’m a good actress right?”

            “Yah, you fooled me?”

            “Just hurry up and make a wish”

            Sunny obeyed her and closed her eyes, she felt Sooyoung lips touched her lips. Sunny opened her eyes slowly and smiled.

            “Did I just grant your wish?”

            “H...How could you know?”

            “Just guessing, kekeke.”

            “Yah, you dorky husband. Thank you for always be by my side and protect me. Please take care of me from now on.”

            She blushed but Sooyoung put the cream to her nose and ran away.

            “Yah, Choi Sooyoung you’re dead.”

            Sunny smirked when she found Sooyoung hiding below the table.

            “I found you, keke. You’ll be dead from now.”

            “Su...Sunny what will you do to me?”

            Sunny grabbed Sooyoung shirt and dragged her to their bedroom.

            “Yah, don’t come near me. Your friend is right, you’re beast. Yah, don’t pull my clothes. Yah, what are you doing? Don’t touch me. Sunnyyyy!”

***

            “Yu...Yuri, you phone is ringing.”

            Jessica keep insisting by put her hand on Yuri shoulder to prevent her go further, but Yuri who was on top of her only smirked and leaned closer.

            “Screw with that business, I have my own business too now.”

            She then pulled the blanket to cover them.  

***

I can't believe I wrote this chapter, uh...my mind not innocent anymore. Hello my faithful readers, thanks for subscribes and comments, see you later on my next chapter.

Uh...I need to calm down my mind now, see ya!