Chapter 14

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

Chapter 14- Let Me Be the One

            Sooyoung sighed and lazily work on her flower shop, it’s been a week since Sunny neglected her because she’s too concern about the orphanage. She tried not to be over sensitive and jealousy over the kids but she wanted Sunny pay attention to her too. Is it too much for asking her attention, she questioned herself.

            “I thought married life will always be happy, but once the honeymoon ended then it became nightmare.”

            She sighed again, she put her chin on the table and started to recall their sweet moment since she felt lonely these days.

            Meanwhile, Taeyeon came to pick Tiffany for their date. She saw Tiffany giggled while GyulJing couple bickering again, she laughed because of that.

            “Yah, Baby. Just admit it I love you more than you know it.”

            “No, it’s me who love you more than you do. See, i’m easily getting jealous over small thing and jealousy is a part of love. So I love you more.”

            “I’m jealous too, but I just didn’t show it to you since I’m cool. That means I really love you ”

            “Then prove it to me”

            “Okay, I’ll prove it to you, just say what you wanted from me”

            “Kiss me passionately”

            “Yah, Jing. Are you sure you’re highschooler? No, I don’t want to do that.”

            “See, your love isn’t as much as me”

            “Uh...*looked around before she dragged Jing to her bedroom*. Sorry, I need to talk with my baby. Um...Taeyeon you can bring Tiffany on your date.”

            Gyuri left them alone, she closed the door and let them giggled because of that cute scene.

            “Fany ah, um...I don’t know if you like this place but um...will you go with me to the amusement park?”

            “Um...Is that okay? I never went to that place”

            “Just leave it to me, I’ll make sure you’ll be happy once we reach that place.”

            “Uh...Okay”

            “Let’s go, I don’t want to hear anything comes from that room”

            Taeyeon pointed Gyuri’s room, Tiffany clapped her hand and laughed she then nodded understand. They both were leaving Gyuri’s home, Taeyeon was driving silently. She’s so nervous because of Sooyoung’s plan. She sighed for couple of times, Tiffany looked at her worriedly, and she placed her hand to Taeyeon’s face.

            “Are you okay, Tae-Tae?”

            “Um...I’m okay, maybe just a little bit tired from work, keke”

            She said to reassure her wife that she’s alright, Taeyeon held her wife’s hand and kissed her back hand. She smiled sheepishly.

            “Uh...You should rest more, I don’t want my Tae-Tae fall sick because over working.”

            “I’m okay, um...Fany ah, actually I quit from my college.”

            “Huh? You did?”

            “I want to protect you from now, and concern about you more.”

            “But you wanted to be a lawyer”

            “Now I just want to be a good husband for you.”

            “But...um...is that because of me?”

            Tiffany looked sad and lowered her head, she seemed want to cry again. Taeyeon stopped her car to calm her wife down.

            “Fany ah, please don’t cry again. It hurts for me to see you being like this. I want to see your bubbly again, please smile for me”

            She still couldn’t lift her head, Taeyeon put her finger to Tiffany’s chin to lift her face up to see her eyes. The puffy eyes that her wife had, made her felt guilty.

            “Fany ah, I love you. I want you to be happy with me, and I don’t want to see you sad again. Please smile for me”

            Taeyeon cupped her face and wiped away her tears, Tiffany then smiled at her.

            “That’s my good girl”

            Taeyeon rubbed her nose to Tiffany’s nose, she smiled and patted Tiffany’s head.

            “Then may I have my prize for being a good girl?”

            “Huh?”

            Taeyeon confused a little bit but then she nodded understand when Tiffany pointed her own lips. She kissed her gently and wanted to release it but Tiffany put her arms around her neck and deepened the kiss.

            “Yah Fany ah, why all of sudden you become a bad girl?”

            “I don’t know either, just want to do it, keke.”

             Taeyeon panted but she drove her car again to the amusement park. They walked to the bench and sat there for a while. Taeyeon suddenly wanted to go to the rest room, Tiffany wanted to accompany her but she rejected it.

            “I’m okay, I’ll come again to you. Please wait for me here okay? Don’t go anywhere while I’m gone”

            “Uh...Please don’t go for too long Tae-Tae”

            “I will Fany ah.”

            She walked away, Tiffany sat on the bench quietly when a little girl gave her a piece of paper. It said LET ME BE YOUR WINGS TO FLY SO HIGH, LET ME BE YOUR BOND TO TIE YOUR HEART.

She read that paper and looked at the little girl confusedly. The little girl pointed at the clown that came closer to her, actually Tiffany a little bit scared of a clown but she stayed calm and sat there nervously.

The clown gave her another piece of paper before left her alone. It said LET ME BE YOUR SONG THAT YOU WILL SING ALONG, LET ME BE YOUR ANGEL TO MAKE YOU TO BE STRONG.

Tiffany was questioning herself when she read that papers, but Taeyeon came with another paper on her hand and gave it to her. She read it again, and smiled. It said LET ME BE THE ONE, THE FIRST PLACE WHEN YOU FEEL ALL ALONE. COME AND LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME.

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon since when you become this cheesy? It’s not your words right?”

“Keke, I just found it from someone else book. Do you like it?”

“Like it? You’re joking me? I love it, thanks Tae-Tae”

Tiffany jumped and hugged her, Taeyeon was so glad that finally she could see her bubbly wife back again.

“Um...Fany ah, where do you want to go first?”

“I want ferris wheels.”

“A...Are you sure?”

Taeyeon gulped, she didn’t like that idea since she’s afraid of higher place.

“Um...Fany ah, don’t let go of my hand okay?”

“I won’t Tae-Tae. Let’s go.”

***

I'm sorry for the late update, i got fever recently but I think I feel much better now. Thanks for comments and subscribes, and for new subscribers welcome home, ah I mean welcome to my ff, keke. See you later my happy readers.

P.S. Yah, i think i know that words. Kim Taeyeon did you steal my book? Urgh...next time i won't let you go to my home to visit me again. XD