Chapter 30

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

Chapter 30-Please, Be With Me  

Taeyeon and Tiffany walked together to go out from the park when Sooyoung screamed. They were rushing to the Sooyoung place for picnic. Sooyoung were panic, Sunny fainted.

            “W...What happenned?”

            “Tae-tae, let’s bring her to the hospital.”

Tiffany suggested it after she checked Sunny, Sooyoung and Taeyeon lifted Sunny up and brought her to TaeNy’s car. Tiffany were holding Sunny tight, Sooyoung couldn’t control her feeling so she cried while Taeyeon drove the car.

            “It’s my entire fault”

            “Yah, stop talking. You disturbed me”

            “Soo, please be calm”

            “How can i be calm, Taeyeon? My wife is...”

Taeyeon finally reached Tiffany’s hospital, they are rushing into the hospital while carrying Sunny. She kept bleeding and Tiffany asked the nurse to take Sunny to the emergency room. Sooyoung were still in panic but Taeyeon stopped her by dragged her out from the emergency room.

            “You can’t be there, Soo”

            “But my wife is in danger, how can i just wait here and do nothing?”

Taeyeon slapped her in order to make her stop. Sooyoung dropped on the floor and cried her heart out, Taeyeon tried to comfort her by hug her tight.

            “Calm down, Soo”

            “It’s my fault, i should be the one who get the blame. If something happen with her and our baby...I...”

            “Shh...I know what you feel, Soo”

            “All you can do now is only praying for them to be safe”

            “I...I’m a bad husband...”

            “Shh...stop blaming yourself Sooyoung. What really happened actually?”

            “I...Sunny...I...”

            “Arasso, don’t talk for now. I’ll let you calm down first, then you can tell it to me”

            “Thank you buddy”

            “You’re welcome, buddy”

It’s been three hours since they waited, Sooyoung and Taeyeon sat near the emergency room. Tiffany went out from the emergency room and sighed heavily.

            “I’m sorry, we need to see how it goes.”

            “B..But, you’re a doctor. Why can’t you help them?”

            “I’m really sorry about that, i tried my best but it seemed the knife went it too deep”

            “K...Knife?”

Taeyeon shocked, Sooyoung covered her face and once again blamed herself. Tiffany shook her head and said they need to meet her in her office. The three of them were walking together to Tiffany office.

            “Now, tell me Soo. What happened actually?”

            “I...Sunny...I”

            “Calm down, Soo. Fany ah, should we really asking it now?”         

            “We need to know it, Taeyeon.”

            “I...Sunny asked me to climb the tree near our picnic place...she wanted me to get up there and took a photo. I reached the top but then I slipped and fell on top of her....the thing I knew later, she tried to save me because the knife for cutting the bread is there....it...Sunny..I”      

Tiffany patted Sooyoung shoulder, and sighed again. Sooyoung cried more and Taeyeon tried to calm her down.

            “I have a bad news for you, Soo”

            “Don’t say...it...Sunny...Our baby...”

            “You need to choose, we only have the option to save one of them”

            “NOOO!!...It can be true...”

            “I’m so sorry”

Tiffany cried just now, Taeyeon tried not to cry. She needed to comfort both of them. Taeyeon hugged Tiffany and brought her out from her office to let Sooyoung calm her mind.

            “All we can do is just praying...Tae”

            “It must be hard for you too...Fany. Do you still remember about the past?”

Tiffany nodded and cried more, Taeyeon tried to comfort her wife even deep inside her heart she felt guilty and sad too.

            “Why should it happen again, i can’t bear to let them suffer like us in the past Tae...”

            “I know Fany, just...everything happen for a reason. All we can do now is praying for them.”

***

Sooyoung kept punching the wall, she knew it won’t help but she felt frustrated over herself. Her hand was bleeding, when suddenly she remembered about Sunny and their baby. She held her chest to ease the pain.

            “Dear God, please save them...”

She dropped on her knee and prayed. Taeyeon still comforting Tiffany, they were going to buy some drink and bought Sooyoung some food to eat. 

 

***

Hello, there. I'm back again with the new chapter, and for your information i'm going to end it at chapter 32 so stay there and don't go anywhere :P

Thank you so much for keep reading this fanfic, i really do appreciated it. Thanks for subscribes and comments too. You're all so great, because even if i rarely update but you still wait for it. Thanks for your patience ^^

See you on the next update :D

http://www.shvoong.com/social-sciences/psychology/2348032-blood-type-character/