Chapter 3

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

Chapter 3- Beautiful stranger

            Sunny ran away while the tears keep running from her face. She bumped into someone, she fell but lucky for her because that person caught her before she reached the ground. She looked at her saviour, that person helped her wipe her tears.

            “Hey, why are you crying? It will ruin your cute face, you know”

            “Huh? I’m sorry that I bumped into you and thanks for your help.”

            “That’s okay, I‘d love to help a cute girl like you”

            “Gyuri unnie, you flirting again?”

            Someone approached Sunny and the person that called Gyuri unnie. She put her arm around Gyuri’s shoulder, Gyuri could only chuckled and released her hand from holding Sunny.

            “I’m not, Baby. I’m helping this highschooler before she fell down. That’s it”

            Sunny who heard that from Gyuri got angry. She pouted and answered her.

            “I’m not a highschooler, i’ll be 24 this year.”

            Gyuri laughed and said sorry to her, she patted Sunny’s head with her other hand since the other was held by her Baby.

            “I’m Park Gyuri, and this is my girlfriend Jiyoung. What happen to you dear? Why are you crying while you’re running?”

            “I’m Lee Sunny, I don’t know what really happened to me.”

            “Calm down cutie, let’s talk inside.”

            “Gyuri unnie”

            “Huh? I only want to comfort her, baby.”

            Jiyoung pouted and followed her and Sunny to Gyuri’s home. Gyuri and Sunny sat next to each other, while Jiyoung sat on the other side, faced them both. She looked so jealous but tried to keep her calm, while Gyuri patted Sunny’s shoulder to calm her down.

            “Sunny unnie, would you mind to tell us your problem?”

            Jiyoung said to her and sometimes took a glance at her girlfriend annoyingly. Gyuri then realized that her girlfriend mad at her so she came to Jiyoung side and sat next to her.

            “I cheated”

            “What?”

            “I said I cheated”

            “With whom, Sunny unnie?”

            “I cheated with her”

            Jiyoung looked at Gyuri and anger took control, she stood up and yelled at her girlfriend before she went out to her home.

            “I can’t believe it, you flirted with her and cheated on me Gyuri unnie?”

            “Huh? Wait, what are you talking about? Jing...Baby...come back, you misunderstood”

            Gyuri tried to hold her but she’s already gone. She sighed before came back to Sunny.

            “Good, now you cause a trouble for me Sunny.”

            “I’m sorry, I just...my mind can’t think straight, I’ll talk to your girlfriend now.”

            Sunny stood up and wanted to walk to Jiyoung home to approach her but Gyuri held her wrist and told her to sit down. She’s still sobbing, it made her eyes swollen. Gyuri then gave her tissue box.

            “Here, we’ll explain everything to my girlfriend once your problem was settled. Promise me you’ll help me to gain her trust again?”

            Sunny only nodded and took the tissue, she wiped her tears and started to talk everything to Gyuri. She knew she only met Gyuri today, but she could feel it that Gyuri is trustworthy so she didn’t hesitate to tell her.

            ***

            Sooyoung was worried since Sunny didn’t call her this morning, so she tried to call her but Hyomin that answered her phone.

            “I’m sorry it’s me Hyomin, Sooyoung. Sunny ran away”

            “What? But she told me she’s stay with you.”

            “She did but last night something happen to us, she felt guilty and ran away. I didn’t know where she goes.”

            “Tell me where are you now?”

            “I’ll wait you at the cafe near the Child Care Center, I’ll tell you what happened”

            “Okay”

            Sooyoung was running to the cafe when she bumped someone in front of her. She apologized and helped her to stand up.

            “You sure like to bump someone huh?”

            “Taeyeon ah, I’m sorry. I’m in a rush now, please forgave me and we’ll talk later.”

            “Yeah, sure”

            Taeyeon walked to the Child Care Center to work, while Sooyoung was panting in front of Hyomin. Hyomin asked her to sit and told her everything about last night.

            “On behalf of her, I want to ask your apologize”

            “Your fiancé sure is a beast. I hope you can handle her wildness, later.”

            “I’m sorry, I’ll scold her once we found her.”

            “You love her that much huh?”

            “Even if she did wrong I couldn’t hate her, she’s my galaxy and I’m a foolish that only knows her in my life.”

            “I’m happy that my ‘beast’ friend finally found you. Let’s find her first and talk this thing out, she might still misunderstood about last night.”

            “Yeah, hope we’ll find her sooner.”

***

            Taeyeon was playing around with the children, she’s happy because she loves kids so much. Sometimes she would imagine the child that played with her is her baby Taeny. She couldn’t wait for their baby to come, it reminds her to call Tiffany since it’s her break time. She didn’t want her wife and their baby exhausted from overwork.

            “Fany ah, have you eaten your lunch box?”

            “No, Tae-Tae. I was busy with work and I think I’ll eat that later. You don’t have to worry about me, have you take a lunch already?”

            “No, you should eat now. I don’t want to eat my lunch if you’re not eating your lunch first.”

            “Yah, Tae-Tae. Why you keep insisting? Okay, I promise I’ll eat it once I’ve done this.”

            “No, I don’t want baby TaeNy will suffer because of your workaholic attitude.”

            “Uh, I’ll eat it later, Taeyeon ah.”

            “You are my stubborn wife, I’ll come to your office then.”

            “Huh? Why?”

            “I’ll feed you by myself”

***

 I'm sorry, I'll update another chapter on Sunday since i need to prepare for my presentation later. Thanks for subscribes and comments. You guys are the best, kekeke. See you later.