Chapter 18

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

Chapter 18 - I Won’t Giving Up On You, Honey

            Hyoyeon and Nicole came to YoonHyun couple, they’re confused when they didn’t find Sooyoung there anymore.  Hyoyeon placed her hand on Nicole’s waist, while her eyes kept looking for Sooyoung.

            “Hyoyeon unnie, Sooyoung unnie is not here. She went out with Sunny unnie.”

            “Ah, i’m glad if they’re already fixed their problem.”

            “Um, actually it’s gotten worse.”

            Yoona said sadly, she sighed deeply. Seohyun tried to comfort her by rubbed her back.

            “Huh? What do you mean getting worse?”

            Nicole asked confusedly, she sat beside Yoona and Hyoyeon followed her.

            “Sooyoung unnie said to Sunny unnie that she planned to get divorce, while she drunk”

            “Aish, that buddy. She often said something like that when she’s drunk. It’s not her real intention. I know she loves her wife so much, she won’t let her go that easily.”

            “Why are you so sure, Hyoyeonie?”

            “That’s because I know her well, Nicori.”

            Hyoyeon smiled at her and gave her a peck on the lips, Yoona pouted more since she remembered that she didn’t get the chance to kiss Seohyun but Sooyoung already did it to her lover.

            “Yoona, why are you still sad?”

            “Huh? Uh, nothing Seohyun-ah”

            Yoona looked at her and wished she would understand her intention, but Seohyun only gave her a smile. She sighed again, she stood up and walked to the rest room. Seohyun looked at her confusedly when she saw Yoona left her alone with HyoNi couple.

            “Hyoyeon unnie, I think I’ll go to Yoona.”

            “Hm...okay”

            Hyoyeon said it while her eyes still stared at her lover. Nicole blushed when she saw how closed Hyoyeon face to her now.

            “Ah...Hyoyeon-ah. I found something interesting there”

            Nicole tried to distract Hyoyeon, but she failed. Hyoyeon already trapped her with her arms that now wrapped around Nicole’s neck, slowly lessened the distance that they had.

            “I got you and I will never let you go again, baby.”

            Hyoyeon smirked before she kissed Nicole passionately.

***

            Yoona sighed again before she walked out from the rest room, surprisingly she found Seohyun already waited for her. Seohyun held Yoona’s hand and brought her to the outside.

            “Tell me what do you want, Yoona?”

            “Huh?”

            “You keep sighing in front of me, I know there’s something wrong with you. Just tell me what do you want me to do?”

            “Uh, that...mm...nothing”

            Yoona rubbed her neck nervously, she wanted to say it but she’s afraid if Seohyun rejected it.

            “TELL ME, NOW YOONA”

            Seohyun crossed her arms and looked so fierce, Yoona gulped before she answered it.

            “M...May I kiss you?”

            “Huh?”

            “See, uh...nothing. I’ll leave then.”

            “Stop right there, Yoona.”

            Yoona suddenly stopped from her walking, she looked at Seohyun with blushing face.

            “Close your eyes”

            “Huh? Why?”

            “Yah, just close your eyes, will you? I’m a little bit shy to kiss you if your eyes are open”

***

            SooSun were in TaeNy house now, Tiffany let them sleep on the next room, near their own room.

            “Sunny, I’ll go to sleep with my hubby now. Please change your clothes and her before you two go to bed. I don’t want any of you get sick tomorrow.”

            “Arasso, thanks Tiffany. I’m sorry for disturbing you.”

            “That’s okay, Sunny. We’re here ready to help you, right wifey?”

            “Yeah, my hubby is right. Take a rest and sleep well. Good night for both of you.”

            “Good night Tiffany and Taeyeon”

            Sunny changed her clothes and Sooyoung, since she’s still unconscious. She laid her on the bed, when Sooyoung opened her eyes and looked at her angrily.

            “I should go”

            “Yah, Sooyoung-ah. You should go to sleep, you will go to work tomorrow morning. Beside that it’s midnight already.”

            Sunny grabbed Sooyoung hand to stop her. Sooyoung let go of her hand, and tried to walk further but she felt so dizzy.

            “Sooyoungie, listen to me first. Please don’t go”

            “Why should I listen to you, you even never give me the chance to tell you about my feeling. After this whole hectic month, all you concerned about is just the kids. How about me? Have you think about me? Have you asking me whether I got a problem or not?”

            “I’m sorry, honey. I’m so sorry.”

            “Let’s get divorce Sunny”

            “No, I won’t grant your wish.”

            “You love them than me”

            “You’re wrong Sooyoungie, I love them but I love you more”

            “Yeah, your love is getting lessen each day. YOU IGNORED ME FOR A MONTH, IF THAT’S WHAT YOU CALLED LOVE”       

            Sooyoung yelled at her, Sunny a little bit startled. Taeyeon who heard that from the next room suddenly put the earplug on Tiffany who tried to sleep in her embrace.

            “Huh? Tae-Tae why you give me your earplug? Didn’t you tell me to sleep?”

            “Uh, I want you to listening the music that I recently love it.”

            “Hm, arasso”

            Tiffany closed her eyes again while listening the music from Taeyeon’s ipod. Sunny started to cry in front of her husband.

            “I’m sorry, Sooyoungie”

            “Don’t cry Sunny, it’s the best for us to prevent us to hurting each other more.”

            “I won’t giving up on you, honey”

            “Huh?”

***

Yo, i'm back again. Hm, still bring drama with me, keke. Thanks for subscribes and comments, and see you later my faithful readers.

I'll be an angel later, but for now let me be an evil for a while, kekeke. *smirked