Chapter 11

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

            Chapter 11- Danger

            “Si...Siwon shi please sit down and I’ll bring you some food and drink.”

            “I’d rather to help you than being alone sitting there.”

            “P...Please sit down and wait for me, I won’t be long.”

            Tiffany felt uneasy with the way Siwon kept staring at her, she even stuttered and took a step back when Siwon approached her.

            “Why you keep a distance with me Tiffany, I’m not bite, keke”

            Siwon kept walking closer and smirked, Tiffany started to be worry and wished that Taeyeon would come suddenly.

            “W...What do you want? Taeyeon wasn’t here?”

            “I know it, that’s why I came here to accompany you since she was away from you.”

            “You know it? Uh...No, you don’t have to do that. I’m okay.”

            “She’s my friend, and you know what friend usually shared anything to each other.”

            “What do you mean?”

            “Tiffany ah, you’re so damn pretty.”

            Siwon cornered her against the wall, he began to touch Tiffany’s chin and lifted it up to make her see Siwon’s eyes. Tiffany was so scared, wished that Taeyeon would come and safe her from this nightmare.

            “SIWON, PLEASE GO AWAY FROM ME”

            “I didn’t do anything yet, but you already yelled at me. Keke, you know what I love to tame a wild cat, it’s interesting”

            He said while pinned Tiffany’s wrist on the wall. He started to kiss her rough even when Tiffany kicked and pushed him with her whole strength it was nothing for Siwon.

***

            Taeyeon prepared to go home when her phone rang suddenly, she picked it up.

            “Hello, this is Kim Taeyeon”

            “Hello, Mrs. Kim Taeyeon, we’re sorry for late picking our son but actually we’re stuck here on the traffic jam. Could you please accompany our son a little longer, until we reach the Child Care Center?”

            “Uh...Um, okay.”

            Taeyeon could sense something uneasy that makes her wanted to go home as soon as possible, but once again she should take the responsibility to take care her client son.

            “Maybe i’m just worried too much. Fany ah, I’ll be home sooner.”

            She smiled when she thought about her wife that will welcome her once she got home, she missed baby TaeNy too.

 ***

            Tiffany struggled from Siwon’s attack, she cried and begged him for leaving her alone.

            “P...please, Siwon*panted*. Don’t do this, I beg you.”

            “Why? I just want us to have some fun while your Tae-Tae was away.”

            Siwon kissed her more and gripped Tiffany wrist tighter, Tiffany put her last energy to pushed Siwon once again. She finally could manage to free herself, she ran away but Siwon held her wrist once again and slapped her hard.

            “YAH, JUST PLAY WITH ME WILL YOU”

            Tiffany loose her balance because Siwon slapped her really hard, before she fell on the floor her body hit the table. She landed on the floor and fainted, Siwon approached her and tried to pull her clothes when he saw blood strained from Tiffany’s body.

            “Shoot, what did I do to her?”

            Siwon realized that he did some mistake, he was scared about what will happen to him next and it made him end up doing nothing to help Tiffany. He was so confused when Taeyeon came and ran to Tiffany.

            “W...What happen? Fany ah. Yah, Siwon call an ambulance.”

            “Uh, what?”

            “I SAID CALL AN AMBULANCE, DIDN’T YOU SEE MY WIFE’S BLEEDING”    

            Taeyeon yelled at Siwon, he called an ambulance and they’re going to the hospital. On their way to the hospital, Taeyeon kept looking at her wife and held her wife’s hand tightly. Siwon felt guiltier, so he didn’t say anything even until they’re reach the hospital.

            “Fany ah, please be safe. Don’t leave me, Fany ah”

            “I’m sorry miss, you’re not allowed to come in, please wait patiently in the outside. We’ll try to safe her.”

            “Please save her, doctor. I beg you”

            “We’ll do our best. Please pray for her, too”

            Taeyeon was crying when Siwon approached her and sat beside her. Siwon tapped Taeyeon shoulder slowly.

            “I’m sorry, I really felt sorry.”

            “What’s actually happen? Why did you do in my house earlier? Why did she faint and...”

            Taeyeon realized that something wasn’t right with Tiffany, she tried to recall her memory back and started to analyze everything.

            “SIWON”

            She grabbed his collar and pushed him against the walls, anger filled in her eyes.

            “What did you do to her?”

            “I’m just...I tried to...Look, Taeyeon I just...Aish, I really apologized for what I did to her. I was...I admit that I’m guilty.”

            “YOU WHAT?”

            “I’m sorry, I’ll take the responsibility for causing you and your wife a lot of trouble.”

            “I’LL KILL YOU IF MY WIFE...” 

            She couldn’t finish her sentence when the doctor called her name.

            “Kim Taeyeon”

            “Yes?”

            “Your wife is alright, she loses a lot of blood but soon she will recover.”

            “I’m glad that she’s alright.”

            Taeyeon smiled widely but the doctor seemed a little bit hesitant before he said more.

            “I’m sorry, Mrs. Kim. We couldn’t save your baby.”

***

Sorry for being an evil author, but I like drama so don't blame me, keke. I'll update another chapter later, since i don't know what will i write next. Thanks for subscribes and comments, so see you later my faithful readers.