Chapter 17

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

Chapter 17-What Should I Do?

            Sooyoung was drunk, she sat in between the new born couple YoonHyun. Nicole and Hyoyeon were so into to dance, they’re did wave dance and amazed people in the club.

            “Unnie, why are you sitting here? I want to talk to my Seo baby alone”

            “Yah, you’re so meanie Yoona. You’re just like my wife, she’s ignore me too.”

            “Hyunnie, why are you saying like that to Sooyoung unnie.”

            Seohyun hugged Sooyoung to comfort Sooyoung, it made Yoona jealous and she pouted.

Sooyoung smiled at Seohyun and said her grateful by gave her a kiss on the cheek.

            “Thanks, Seohyun ah.”

            “Yah, unnie. I even not get the chance to kiss her yet, but you kissed my girlfriend already.”

            Yoona crossed her arms in front of SooHyun when Sunny came  and approached them.

            “So, you’re here Sooyoungie”

            Sunny glared and crossed her arms in front of them. Sooyoung who’s drunk now looked at Sunny and smiled. She stood up and wrapped her arms around Sunny’s waist.

            “Guys, let me introduced you my wife here. She’s my Honey Sunny Bunny”

            “Unnie, we already knew it.”

            Yoona giggled since she knew Sooyoung was too drunk to realize it. Seohyun smiled and nodded her head too.

            “Oh, you know it. Hm, then what you don’t know Yoona? Ah....I didn’t tell you that i’m planning to get divorce with my wife, Sunny”

            The three of them looked at Sooyoung shockingly. Sooyoung released her arms and tried to walk steadily but she failed.

            “I’m sorry, it’s just a misunderstanding. I need to talk to my husband. See you later Yoona and um...”

            “I’m Seohyun”

            “Okay, Seohyun. Sorry for disturbing you both.”

            Sunny walked to approach Sooyoung, she carried Sooyoung to go out from the night club. Sooyoung fell asleep in her shoulder, she mumbled in her sleep and cried.

            “Is this love is not worth enough for you? What should I do? I’m giving up now”

            “Yah, Sooyoungie. What are you talking about? Aish, Sooyoungie stop talking nonsense.”

            Sunny still carried Sooyoung, when suddenly the rain poured from the sky.

            “Aish, what’s now.  Great now it’s raining, thanks God”

            Sunny said sarcastically, she was so annoyed with the fact that her husband said the hurtful comment like that when their having their fight.

            ‘You’re welcome’

            “Huh? What? Did I hear something?”

            Sunny walked in a hurry since she carried Sooyoung on her back, she didn’t want her husband get sick. She tried to find a shelter, gladly she found it and she tried to call someone to get some help for tonight since she’s so tired from carrying Sooyoung all the way and the rain fell heavier too.

            “Um...hello.”

            “Hello, oh Sunny.”

            “Um, I’m sorry for disturbing you Tiffany. Um, may I ask you a favor?”

            “Alright, what kind of favor that you want to ask to me, Sunny?”

            “Uh, actually I and Sooyoungie are trapping in the outside and it’s raining. Um, may we come to your home? We’ll go again after the rain had stop.”

            “You can come to our house and sleep here, it’s midnight already. Tell me where you are and we’ll go to pick you up?”

            “Uh, but...”

            “No but, just tell me. We’re friend right?”

            “Ah, okay. Actually we’re near the Child Care Center.”

            “Arasso, we’ll go there. Wait for us, okay?”

            “Uh, thank you Tiffany.”

            Sunny walked to approach Sooyoung who still unconscious in the bench. She looked at Sooyoung sadly.

            “Why did you tell that to me? Is that your real intention, honey?”

            Sunny caressed Sooyoung cheek gently, she left a deep sigh. She tried to hold her tears by bite her lower lip, Sunny held Sooyoung hand and placed it on her own cheek.

            “Just tell me what should I do to fix this, Sooyoungie?”

***

Sorry for my late update, i just finished my exam. I'm back with drama again ^^. Thanks for subscribes and comments and see you later my faithful readers.