Chapter 4

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

Chapter 4-Insomnia

            “Hello, Tiffany”

            “Hi, Jess”

            Tiffany was answering the phone from Jessica when she was eating her lunch with Taeyeon in her office.

            “What are you doing now?”

            “Me? Taeyeon is feeding me”

            “Are you a baby? Didn’t she should be at work?”

            “Yup, she insisted to come here and feed me because she’s afraid our baby will suffer because of me.”

            “Yeah, workaholic like you is so fortunate to have her.”

            “Yes, I am”

            She smiled at Taeyeon who still feeding her, she put Taeyeon other hand to her cheek.

            “I’m so lucky to have Taeyeon besides me.”

            Taeyeon turned her head away to hide her blush, but Tiffany leaned closer to her and kissed her cheek. Taeyeon face is now reddening than before. 

            “Ah, I envy you. My seobang really neglected me for this whole week because of her job. Ah, I forgot to tell you that I phone you to invite you in our wedding next week.”

            “Wow, that fast? Isn’t Yuri was so busy for her business project?”

            “Yup, she even told me that after our wedding ceremony we’ll go to Japan for business trip and our honeymoon.”

            “That Yuri, she’s workaholic than me huh?”

            “I’m worried if she’ll fall sick from overwork before our wedding day”

            “I can reassure you, she wouldn’t. You know she’s the healthier than us.”

            Jessica and Tiffany both laughed thinking about Yuri and her ma juice. Taeyeon came closer to Tiffany and leaned on her shoulder. Tiffany put her head on top of Taeyeon’s head.

            “Oh, Yuri ah. You come home this fast, ah Tiffany I’ll call you later. Bye Tiffany”

            “Bye, Jessi.”

             ***

            “So, Sunny I’ll send you home since it will be dark in the outside. It’s not safe for you to stay here alone and I guess your fiancé will be worried too.”

            “Please Gyuri unnie, I don’t want to face her today at least not now. I need to prepare myself to tell her about this.”

            “Uh...Okay, why you don’t stay here for today. You can use my guest room that besides mine.”

            “But Gyuri unnie, I’m a stranger. Why are you so nice to me?”

            “Hm...I didn’t know either. Should we need a reason to help people?”

            “I’m sorry for causing you much trouble for today, I’ll ask your girlfriend apologize tomorrow.”

            “That’s okay, she will understand later”

            Gyuri reassured Sunny and patted her head, little she didn’t know that Jiyoung was already there, hidden near the front door. Jiyoung leaned herself against the wall, she’s jealous over nothing but still didn’t want to say sorry to her girlfriend either. She’s staring at the ceiling and sighing.

            She heard the door closed, so she tried to sneak out from her girlfriend’s home but a pair of arms wrapped around her waist, she was so shocked but then shut to prevent her making a sound.

            “I know you would come, that’s why I didn’t go to your home earlier. Your curiosity is your curse, Baby”

            “Gyuri unnie.”

            “Do you want to tell me something?”

            “Nope”

            She said coldly, tried to control the atmosphere again. She’s just wanted to make sure that her girlfriend really loves her and not anyone else, but she didn’t want to ask. She turned to face Gyuri and looked at her intensely.    

            “I know it, Baby. I love you and no one else but you in my heart.”

            Gyuri said that and gave her a smile. Jiyoung hugged her and lifted her so they’re on the same height now, she landed her kiss and stood still until Gyuri pulled out her lips.

            “At least when you want to do that, give me a sign first. I need to prepare myself.”

            “No, if I did that you wouldn’t let me kiss you on the first place. Besides that I love surprises.”

            “Uh, baby. Why you always tease me like this. Don’t you know I’m embarrassed everytime you do that thing to me all of a sudden”

            “So your heart beat faster now? Can I hear that?”

            Gyuri turned her face away before she nodded her head slowly. Jiyoung carried her to her own bedroom and locked the door. She smirked when she placed her girlfriend in the bed.

            “We need to have a deep talk”

            “Not again, last time you said that to me it’s just an excuse for you to touch me. All you did is kiss me all over my face and cuddle me all night long.”

            “I won’t do anything that you don’t like it Gyuri unnie.”

            “But...”

            Gyuri sighed and defeated when her girlfriend was already near her, she could smell her scent.

            “You made my insomnia getting worse, Baby.”

            Meanwhile at Sooyoung’s apartment, Sooyoung couldn’t sleep at all. She’s worried sick about her fiancé. She missed her so much, she even hugged the pillow that Sunny usually use.

            “Sunny ah, where are you?”

            She couldn’t hold her tears again, she couldn’t sleep until she know where Sunny is. This night will be a long night for Sooyoung to face it by herself. She even didn’t touch her food at all since morning, she’s no longer shikshin when Sunny is not around.

***

Hello, it's me again. Aish, i shouldn't update this chapter earlier but since my fiance keep nagging me so I update it faster.

I'm back with drama again, kekeke. Thanks for comments and subscribes, you're my best readers i ever had, keke. See you later. Wish me luck, i'll perform my presentation today, woohoo.